Muslim Activists Lead ‘Abandon Biden’ Movement in 9 Swing States to Thwart President’s Reelection

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Oh, dear. For all the bending, scraping and laying prostrate while pandering for the Moslem vote, ole’ Stumblebum wasn’t convincing anyone.

It may be too late at this point for Biden to relate his childhood memories of studying the Koran at a Delaware mosque while planning an airline hijacking with Palestinian terrorists.

A national Muslim activist group called “Abandon Biden” is organizing operations in nine swing states to prevent President Joe Biden from winning reelection in November as punishment for his handling of the Israel and Hamas war, according to a report.

Minneapolis-based newspaper the Star Tribune reported Sunday of the group’s efforts to keep Biden from a second term, even if it results in a Trump presidency:

Are these Muslims so stupid that they don’t realize that if Biden is defeated (please Gd) that the pro-Israel president gets in?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Oh, dear. For all the bending, scraping and laying prostrate while pandering for the Moslem vote, ole’ Stumblebum wasn’t convincing anyone.

It may be too late at this point for Biden to relate his childhood memories of studying the Koran at a Delaware mosque while planning an airline hijacking with Palestinian terrorists.

A national Muslim activist group called “Abandon Biden” is organizing operations in nine swing states to prevent President Joe Biden from winning reelection in November as punishment for his handling of the Israel and Hamas war, according to a report.

Minneapolis-based newspaper the Star Tribune reported Sunday of the group’s efforts to keep Biden from a second term, even if it results in a Trump presidency:
I'm actually preparing myself for a 2nd Trump term. I can't wait for Muslims to see what Trump does for them.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Breitbart finds the wackos. Muslims and Jews agree on very little but they both agree Trump would be a disaster…. Maybe that is how Trump will be bringing peace… by being repulsive to both uniting them in opposition to his kleptocracy faux Christian white nationalism.

I suspect this is an "astro-turf" movement, sponsored by Republican supporters of President Trump.

Isn't it pathetic that so many American Muslims feel compelled by circumstance to support such a vile group of thugs as Hamas?

I have never understood why people have an issue with spelling out G-O-D.

Can you explain it to me?
Oh, that’s what you mean.

In the Jewish religion, we do not spell out Gd in any venue that can be destroyed - such as a personally written document that can end up in the garbage or even an Internet entry that can be deleted - due to respect and reverence. In our prayer books, where Gd is spelled out, old books are never tossed out. They are buried.

I suspect this is an "astro-turf" movement, sponsored by Republican supporters of President Trump.

Isn't it pathetic that so many American Muslims feel compelled by circumstance to support such a vile group of thugs as Hamas?
It shows how ingrained their hate toward Jews are, and why importing Palestinians here would spell more bad news for Jews. We have enough antisemites as it is.

Breitbart finds the wackos. Muslims and Jews agree on very little but they both agree Trump would be a disaster…. Maybe that is how Trump will be bringing peace… by being repulsive to both uniting them in opposition to his kleptocracy faux Christian white nationalism.

Jews that wish to save Israel will vote for Trump. Jews that don’t really care about Israel as long as they can continue practicing liberalism, while vote for Biden. It is that simple.

Leftist wackos get infuriated when any supplied link is not from the Biden politburo lackies like MSNBC or Joy Reid.

Jews that wish to save Israel will vote for Trump. Jews that don’t really care about Israel as long as they can continue practicing liberalism, while vote for Biden. It is that simple.
What the latter group of Jews don’t realize is that failure to support Israel, often due to underlying or blatant antisemitism, is intertwined with rising antisemitism. One needs look no further than the liberal campuses and their bullying and assault on Jewish students.

Forum List

Back