Best war movie ever

Battle of Britain - Spectacular scenes , no mock heroics and Susannah York in her underwear.

Not even close. Fair movie but marred by a poor script, and horrendous because they blew up an original World War One era hangar during the production.
So...did you come in here to answer the topic question, or...?

Didn't you use to be a moderator? Stay on topic, bro.

Battle of Britain - Spectacular scenes , no mock heroics and Susannah York in her underwear.

Not even close. Fair movie but marred by a poor script, and horrendous because they blew up an original World War One era hangar during the production.
So...did you come in here to answer the topic question, or...?

Didn't you use to be a moderator? Stay on topic, bro.

Yeah, I used to be. And I DID address the op.

Unlike little troll you.

Beyond your idiocy, The Winter War is the best I have seen.

.....it's good ........I like Battleground ..... 1949
....I thought Kelly's Heroes did a good job with comedy + war
....you have war movies and then you have movies with war as a background --- such as Apocalypse Now is not really about the war.....then there is The Deer Hunter which has a lot of non-war stuff

The Deer Hunter was intense though I understand it’s historical accuracy had a lot to be desired.

.....it's good ........I like Battleground ..... 1949
....I thought Kelly's Heroes did a good job with comedy + war
....you have war movies and then you have movies with war as a background --- such as Apocalypse Now is not really about the war.....then there is The Deer Hunter which has a lot of non-war stuff

Solid post.

The Eagle has Landed was a movie that I enjoyed very much. It was about a group of German commandos that were sent to Britain to assassinate Churchill. Fiction, of course.

Forum List

Back