Best Movie Soundtracks

turtledude Sgt_Gath

I saw Last of the Mohicans but it was quite a long time ago. Good movie from what I can remember. It had Madeline Stowe in it, IIRC. :)

Yup. It's a decent enough movie. Most people only really remember it for a couple of lines, the music, and the awesome fight scene in the last ten minutes though, if we're being honest. :lol:

turtledude Sgt_Gath

I saw Last of the Mohicans but it was quite a long time ago. Good movie from what I can remember. It had Madeline Stowe in it, IIRC. :)

Yup. It's a decent enough movie. Most people only really remember it for a couple of lines and the last ten minutes though, to be honest. :lol:
Hawkeye's negotiations with the Huron Chief is one of the greatest scenes in film. it has everything including Duncan's redemption as a man

The ending of Aguirre-one of the ten greatest movies ever made

I've never seen this one.

stunning Heart of Darkness type movie

Here is the opening scene-one of the greatest in film

Is it on Netflix?

don't know, I saw it at Yale in 1980. went to the 7 PM showing. Sat through the 9 and 11 Pm showings. I was mesmerized. I bought it on tape a couple years later. Klaus Kinski-a paranoid schizo plays a paranoid schizo to perfection

another good soundtrack. I am choosing movies where the soundtrack was made for the movie-as opposed to say Apocalypse now used stuff like THE END

Forum List

Back