Best Movie Soundtracks

Streets of Fire. Soundtrack was awesome but the movie...not so much. The guy who really sings the song is the guy working the bar. Not sure what the deal was around that time in film but this group and John Cafferty had stand ins sing for them

I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally and different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!
I saw deadpool tonight. Great soundtrack. Last song was shoop by salt n peppa. Ya stacked and ya packed especially in the back brother want to thank ya mother for a butt like that. Can I get some fries with that shake shake booty if looks could kill you would be an oozy your a shotgun bang what's up with that thing. That's all I can remember.

Does everyone know that this was sung by Patrick Swayze? He was an incredibly talented and good looking man. :) I love this song!

Isnt that a movie where a camp counselor hooks up with a kid at summer camp?

How old was she supposed to be?

Does everyone know that this was sung by Patrick Swayze? He was an incredibly talented and good looking man. :) I love this song!

She was supposed to be like 17. He was supposed to be like 19. I know he looked older. :D

She was supposed to be like 17. He was supposed to be like 19. I know he looked older. :D

He was great. DD, roadhouse and ghost. Nuff said.

What other good movies of his am I forgetting?

Forum List

Back