Best Movie Soundtracks

I like Purple Rain too. I like Prince, but you can't get any of his videos off Youtube. There is this that I've posted before though. One of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't embed it here.

PRINCE- When doves cry

Oh, Prince is insane about protecting his works. He got burned a couple times by the record studios and he transferred a lot of mistrust/anger to the Internet. It is why changed his named and wrote slave on his face back in the 90's. The man is a terribly prolific and talented musician/writer.

All one has to do is listen to the song Purple Rain and that much is obvious. What an awesome tune! I'll have to listen to that one again! :D
Purple rain is the anthem of the 80s That song still gives me chills, a song you can listen over and over and not get sick of.

Guess which Prince song was the anthem of my graduating high school class? lol
lucky you I think we got stuck with my sharona
The Knack - My Sharona (1979):
Damn I never played attention to that video before she is not even wearing a bra? Like that video now :)

Oh, Prince is insane about protecting his works. He got burned a couple times by the record studios and he transferred a lot of mistrust/anger to the Internet. It is why changed his named and wrote slave on his face back in the 90's. The man is a terribly prolific and talented musician/writer.

All one has to do is listen to the song Purple Rain and that much is obvious. What an awesome tune! I'll have to listen to that one again! :D
Purple rain is the anthem of the 80s That song still gives me chills, a song you can listen over and over and not get sick of.

Guess which Prince song was the anthem of my graduating high school class? lol
lucky you I think we got stuck with my sharona
The Knack - My Sharona (1979):

I like The Knacks. Good song but it has been overplayed so much that if it comes up randomly on my music playlist I usually skip it. lol

Prince's 1999 was the anthem of my graduating class. lol.

Prince 1999 Video Musique Wat.tv

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Saturday Night Fever. The Bee-Gees hold a special place in my heart. My mom loves them and would play this album all this time growing up.

:lol: Did you used to get your John Travolta strut on?

Hell yeah I did. lol. She taught us all how to dance as kids. My mom and I did a whole dance to it my wedding. Open bars tend to bring the dancing out in me.

Funny side note: My mother-son dance was Raspberry Beret. lol.

Last edited:
Saturday Night Fever. The Bee-Gees hold a special place in my heart. My mom loves them and would play this album all this time growing up.

:lol: Did you used to get your John Travolta strut on?

Hell yeah I did. lol. She taught us all how to dance as kids. My mom and I did a whole dance to it my wedding. Open bars tend to bring the dancing in me.

Funny side note: My mother-son dance was Raspberry Beret. lol.

MDK on the dance floor! :D

Here's my favorite from DIRTY DANCING.

Ooo. I missed that one. That's a really good one too. Dirty Dancing has a lot of good songs.
God rest Patrick's soul, he could act, he could dance, he could sing and he never cheated on his wife.

Always wanted to see him play Jimmys part in a Cagney biography.

Only person in Hollywood that could have done the part justice.

You old farts don't know about The Spawn soundtrack. :D

The movie sucked, but the soundtrack was awesome. :thup:

To me, the best was the soundtrack for the Road House 2 film because four songs from my most favorite singer James Otto are a part of it. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sadly it never did become available to buy and I hate it because two of the songs can not be found anywhere! "Bad Reputation" and "It Must Be In Her Jeans" are their names.

I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!

Dr. Zhivago
Lawrence of Arabia
Bridge over the River Kwaii
All of the Bond movies.

Good Morning Vietnam

Apocalypse

Not a movie, but gotta add Castlevania Lament of Innocence, Castlevania Symphony of the Night.(Video games)

Platoon

American Graffiti

Christine

Easy Rider

Purple Rain

Ooo. I missed that one. That's a really good one too. Dirty Dancing has a lot of good songs.
God rest Patrick's soul, he could act, he could dance, he could sing and he never cheated on his wife.

What's your favorite soundtrack? :)

Dr Zhivago

Dr Zhivago

Well? Post some songs then please. :)

Forum List

Back