Bob Marley

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Here's the thing, I really like reggae music for background music, but I don't know much of Bob Marley's music. However, one of my friends really wants to go see the movie with me because they're a HUGE Bob Marley fan and it looks pretty good, but until watching the trailer I didn't realize that I already knew one of his songs that was on a children's VHS tape of mine called Sebastian's Caribbean Jamboree and I have loved it ever since I was teeny tiny so I decided to post both versions here along with the trailer for the new movie and any other Bob Marley discussion topics. :)

Marley was way overrated. The only reason his music was popular because white, pot-smoking, liberals liked listening to it when they went slumming in the Negro parts of town. That made them forget how white they were and they though it would give them some kind of "street credibility" among minorities.

• Banned
Marley was way overrated. The only reason his music was popular because white, pot-smoking, liberals liked listening to it when they went slumming in the Negro parts of town. That made them forget how white they were and they though it would give them some kind of "street credibility" among minorities.

I like his music and I'm not a liberal and I don't smoke anything. I mean I'm not as big of a fan of him as my friend is, but it's enjoyable as background noise for me. :)

I like his music and I'm not a liberal and I don't smoke anything. I mean I'm not as big of a fan of him as my friend is, but it's enjoyable as background noise for me. :)

Same here. I never cared for big "Reggae" thing back in the 80's. It was just "the current thing".

Markey sounds better if you are sipping on a Caribbean drink like a Bahamas Mama or a Coquito while playing his tunes. :SMILEW~130:

Get Up, Stand Up
(Live at Munich, 1980)

Get up, stand up
Stand up for your rights
Get up, stand up
Don't give up the fight

This should be the anthem of our country right now. Btw, I'm just catching up on the other songs you posted now because I was watching a Trump rally last night.

You don't understand. Every. single. cultural. decision is political. If you're a Republican you have to hate Bob Marley. JGalt says so.

Get with the program.

You don't understand. Every. single. cultural. decision is political. If you're a Republican you have to hate Bob Marley. JGalt says so.

Get with the program.
The beauty of music is there is something for everyone. You don’t have to like Bob Marley, Taylor Swift, Kid Rock or Ted Nugent. Don’t like em? Don’t listen. Simple as that.

The beauty of music is there is something for everyone. You don’t have to like Bob Marley, Taylor Swift, Kid Rock or Ted Nugent. Don’t like em? Don’t listen. Simple as that.
No way man. There's a culture war to win. For us or against us. Are you EVIL? Or what?

Forum List

Back