Best Movie Soundtracks

This was actually in a couple of early 2000s movies. lol

I've never seen Shrek. Can you believe it? :)

WHHHAA?!?!

You need to check it out, Chris! STAT! :lol:

Probably not. :D

It's actually a really good movie. ;)

Kind of a lame quality video, but it's still funny. :lol:

I've just got so many other things going on! :D I would have to take time away from here and then you would miss me! ;)

This was actually in a couple of early 2000s movies. lol

WHHHAA?!?!

I've just got so many other things going on! :D I would have to take time away from here and then you would miss me! ;)

True! :lol:

WHHHAA?!?!

True! :lol:

Awww! :)

Forrest Gump has a pretty awesome soundtrack. It is hard to pick a favorite but mine might be The Wedding Singer. I love 80's music.

You know, I'm embarrassed to say that I never saw the movie.
giggle.gif

Yo, WHAT?

"GTP"

Saturday Night Fever was a product of my generation. I'm so sorry. I know the score was popular, but I could never stomach the Bee Gees. Their vocalizations reminded me so much of what someone might sound like if they caught something more precious than gold in the zipper of their polyester trousers.

Saturday Night Fever was a product of my generation. I'm so sorry. I know the score was popular, but I could never stomach the Bee Gees. Their vocalizations reminded me so much of what someone might sound like if they caught something more precious than gold in the zipper of their polyester trousers.

Yo, check their record, they are one of the best groups ever?

"GTP"
1985269-robin-gibb-bee-gees-617-409.jpg

Yo, check their record, they are one of the best groups ever?

"GTP"
View attachment 48374
Best groups ever? That's subjective as hell. Just because a group enjoys high sales does not make that group "one of the best groups ever".

If we held sales as the defining metric, Lady Gaga would be considered 'better' than Mozart!

Making money and making quality are rarely the same thing. E.G. Fox News

I like them. :D

Forum List

Back