Best Movie Soundtracks

Forrest Gump has a pretty awesome soundtrack. It is hard to pick a favorite but mine might be The Wedding Singer. I love 80's music.

Forrest Gump has a pretty awesome soundtrack. It is hard to pick a favorite but mine might be The Wedding Singer. I love 80's music.

You know, I'm embarrassed to say that I never saw the movie.
giggle.gif

I am huge Bowie fan so this is my favorite song from The Wedding Singer soundtrack.

You know, I'm embarrassed to say that I never saw the movie.
giggle.gif

You sounds watch it some day, it is pretty good. Hells bells, even the songs that didn't make onto to official soundtrack are great.

I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!

Off the top of my head I would have to vote for:

PURPLE RAIN (my personal favorite) and
THE BIG CHILL (best quality music)

(Also from The Wedding Singer)

B-52's...simply amazing. For some reason, they do not get the accolades they so richly deserve.

I like Dirty Dancing and Platoon. Totally different genres of music, I know but I like both. Some videos to follow. :) Post yours!

Fuck yeah, Purple Rain. I am a music pack-rat and I have every single one of Princes's albums. Every last one. lol

I like Purple Rain too. I like Prince, but you can't get any of his videos off Youtube. There is this that I've posted before though. One of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't embed it here.

PRINCE- When doves cry

Top gun, heck after that movie I went into a Airfoce recruiting office and talked to a recruiter.

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone:

Forum List

Back