Bernie Sanders cares about the morons on the right, for some reason

Science*Good

Nov 2, 2014
B1snBisIUAEhO4M.png

man you are one childish little butt hurt butthead.

you must be so proud you keep showing it for all to see

Not a single Republican will vote for cuts in Social Security and Medicare. Reform YES
They will not vote for tax breaks for billionaires, but they will try to reform the tax code.
They most certainly did vote to ignore raising the minimum wage. Especially in a sluggish economy.

I wish Sanders was 30 years younger. He'd make a great president.

Thankfully, we have Elizabeth Warren to look forward to voting into the Oval Office.

Well Mr. Sanders couldn't even wait one day for him to spread his lying and fear mongering. pos should resign or we the people should run his LYING ass out with pitchforks.

Thankfully, we have Elizabeth Warren to look forward to voting into the Oval Office.

Sure thing lud. I see you too didn't learn anything from last night.

Well Mr. Sanders couldn't even wait one day for him to spread his lying and fear mongering. pos should resign or we the people should run his LYING ass out with pitchforks.

"Pitchforks" is how you handle opinions you disagree with huh?

Where is the "lie" btw Steph?

Neither Sanders nor Warren were running yesterday.
Hell I wasn't following the stuff and even I know that.

I know. That means they were perfectly placed to watch what happened. And learn from the mistakes of others.

Neither Sanders nor Warren were running yesterday.
Hell I wasn't following the stuff and even I know that.

I know. That means they were perfectly placed to watch what happened. And learn from the mistakes of others.

Indeed; that seems to be the whole point of the thread. :thup:

Forum List

Back