Liberals

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
still racist after all these years, you can blame the republicans, but it has and still is democrats

Racist liberal education analyst Alex Wilpon calls Elaine Chao a 8216 mail order bride 8217 Twitchy

An Asian woman a mail order bride, seriously?

oh and lets see the uncle tom count:

Liberals Lose It Show They are the Real Racists with their Reaction to Wins by Tim Scott and Mia Love

Wow Tim Scott is the first black to bec elected a senator in the south since reconstruction. And he's a republican.......in South Carolina, a very conservative state....I thought we had a southern strategy.......but wait no black democrats in majority white districts....I wonder why?

How many of these sad little threads are conservatives going to make? I guess when you're too gutless to address what liberals actually say, making up stories is all you have.

The thread formula:
1. Search twitter or blog comments.
2. Find a liberal who said something dumb.
3. Declare all liberals are exactly the same.
4. Go hysterical with rage.

It's pathetic and dishonest ... and thus it's a conservative staple tactic.

It can go both ways, of course. I can search twitter and blog comments, find a some conservatives using the N-word, and thus "prove" that all conservatives are the same way. Buckeye here will have to agree ... if he has consistent standards. And there's the rub. Being a conservative, he doesn't have a moral that isn't relative.

Forum List

Back