Bergdahl Jury is in!

1) There's no direct proof that anyone died 'looking" for Bergdahl.
2) These guys aren't "Arabs", they are "Afghans". Or more specifically, Pushtans.

Ignoring the interviews of those that served with him?????????????

Arab, Afghan, Pushtan doesn't matter at all anyway.............Just you farting on a thread.

Well, no, he really didn't, since he had already specifically discussed trading these five Taliban for Bergdahl months ago.

Even Dems are saying that he violated the law here. Feinstein ring a bell.

Those people died because they are occupying someone else's land and have treated them like second class citizens in their own country for 60 years.

A LIE promoted by those like yourself who will dance for joy should Israel fall. They died because of releasing Hamas and Hezballah terrorists go..................

It's probable that he will get off because the Army won't want to explain why they covered up the circumstances of his capture to start with. Or why they never listed him as AWOL. Or why they kept promoting him in captivity.

LOL

Again ignoring the comments from his unit. Now he is a political tool...............and you are a tool of the DNC and Obama.

I will dance for joy when Israel falls.

Maybe it will get people to realize that there aren't any magic sky pixies and they don't go around promising land to people.

But to the point, I really don't care about comments from his unit. This was a unit that was a notorious bunch of fuckups before they lost a man. I'll go by reviews of operational reports that say that most of these missions people were killed on were ordered for other reason... you know, the war we were actually fighting at the time.

Maybe it will get people to realize that there aren't any magic sky pixies and they don't go around promising land to people.

But to the point, I really don't care about comments from his unit. This was a unit that was a notorious bunch of fuckups before they lost a man. I'll go by reviews of operational reports that say that most of these missions people were killed on were ordered for other reason... you know, the war we were actually fighting at the time.

How much does the Muslim Brotherhood pay you to post? Did they promise you a camel and a goat.........................

Israel keeps kicking their asses, so you must be a very sad Camel lover. And in that aspect do not expect to be Dancing in this lifetime, as the IDF is pretty much kicking their asses at will.

To the rest of your points, if Obama were to stop suddenly, I hope you have Obanacare to have your head surgically removed from his ass.

He wasn't drafted either, he volunteered and then dishonored his country and fellow soldiers, he has no excuse

He deserted his country and his fellow soldiers. He dishonored himself.

Nobody knows that for sure. You are speculating, no more.

I will wait until a military tribunal makes it's decision. That's the American way.

LOL, it always cracks me up when liberals say that. You have no sense of hypocrisy. You don't even need evidence to attack non liberals, just an accusation from a liberal will do for you to tear down a Republican or anyone in your way. In Bergdahl's case there has been endless information coming out and suddenly you demand a conviction. LOL. Your hypocrisy reeks.

I will wait until a military tribunal makes it's decision. That's the American way.

LOL, it always cracks me up when liberals say that. You have no sense of hypocrisy. You don't even need evidence to attack non liberals, just an accusation from a liberal will do for you to tear down a Republican or anyone in your way. In Bergdahl's case there has been endless information coming out and suddenly you demand a conviction. LOL. Your hypocrisy reeks.

how quaint huh

you didnt see the libtards saying

wait and see what the court says about zimmerman

--LOL

how quaint huh

--LOL

Or W with the National Guard, or Valerie Plame or the Koran burning or Black Water or Halliburton or Herman Cain or Tawana Brawley or Rodney King or Gingrich or ...

So you don't believe unsubstantiated reports about Bergdahl because you believe unsubstantiated reports about his unit, LOL, how convenient.

And yes, you want death to the Jews and don't forget the Mormons too. And you're against bigotry. Just not to Mormons and Jews...

how quaint huh

--LOL

Or W with the National Guard, or Valerie Plame or the Koran burning or Black Water or Halliburton or Herman Cain or Tawana Brawley or Rodney King or Gingrich or ...

yes the list is long for examples

It's true. They can't even remember that they were screaming their heads off for Zimmerman to face the death penalty or just be lynched before, during and after a trial.

Meanwhile back at the ranch they have no qualms about criticizing any on the right for just talking about the information we have been given to date.

:lol:

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

Last edited:

It's true. They can't even remember that they were screaming their heads off for Zimmerman to face the death penalty or just be lynched before, during and after a trial.

I wasn't. I said EXACTLY the same thing back then about George Zimmermann.

First of all, even if that's true, if you have a critical mind you would recognize that liberals all over the board do have a flagrant double standard on that. Second, I'd like to see that, got a post?

First of all, even if that's true, if you have a critical mind you would recognize that liberals all over the board do have a flagrant double standard on that. Second, I'd like to see that, got a post?

I was at a different forum at that time in 2013, you will see that I joined here on November 21, 2013.

But yes, I wrote many times that Zimmerman was innocent until proven guilty.

I was at a different forum at that time in 2013, you will see that I joined here on November 21, 2013.

You seem to have a complex. No one cares. I remember when you said that everyone was probably wondering why you hadn't weighed in on something or other.

Are you a very famous person who has little to do but post on a site with other over-opinionated schmucks like myself?

That would be weird.

You seem to have a complex. No one cares. I remember when you said that everyone was probably wondering why you hadn't weighed in on something or other.

Are you a very famous person who has little to do but post on a site with other over-opinionated schmucks like myself?

That would be weird.

The key word is "seem".

I simply answered a question, one that is actually pretty well related to the OP itself, which is:

Bergdahl Jury is in!

In other words, I stayed OT. You didn't.

Now, as to the insult you threw at yourself (tsk, tsk), I would not call you an "overopinionated schmuck". I would prefer to say that you "seem" to be a "fucked-up, fart-infested gasbag of total dickhead nonsense", oh good King Wenceslas.

Cheers!

The key word is "seem".

I simply answered a question, one that is actually pretty well related to the OP itself, which is:

Bergdahl Jury is in!

In other words, I stayed OT. You didn't.

Now, as to the insult you threw at yourself (tsk, tsk), I would not call you an "overopinionated schmuck". I would prefer to say that you "seem" to be a "fucked-up, fart-infested gasbag of total dickhead nonsense", oh good King Wenceslas.

Cheers!
You don't get it. No one cares. Indeed, I realize I'm an over-opinionated schmuck, the problem is you don't. I cannot imagine why.

From CNN:

Kerry defends Bergdahl-for-Taliban exchange - CNN.com

CNN reported Friday that Bergdahl has said he was kept in a small box after trying to escape, according to a senior U.S. official, who spoke on condition of not being identified. The official also told CNN that Bergdahl suffers from psychological trauma caused by physical abuse.

Doctors at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, where Bergdahl was taken after his handover, said Friday that he was in stable condition and continued to improve but wasn't ready to travel to the United States.

"There is no predetermined timeline for Sgt. Bergdahl's recovery process," a hospital statement said. "The duration will continue to be based on the pace of his healing and reintegration process."
The Times report added that Bergdahl has taken walks outside his hospital room while wearing his Army uniform, according to the American official. Bergdahl, who was promoted twice on schedule while in captivity, objects to being called sergeant, the Times reported.

Bergdahl was a private first class when he went missing on June 30, 2009, in Afghanistan's Paktika province, where he was deployed with the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.

When he is ready, Bergdahl will be flown to the San Antonio Military Medical Center in Texas, where he may be able to reunite with his parents. Bergdahl has yet to speak with them since his release.

If you think he is a deserter, you should be happy he's home to face trial.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back