America is back, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken tells BBC

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
" "America is back" and is fully engaged in helping resolve issues including the pandemic, climate change and Iran's nuclear ambitions, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has told the BBC. "

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken did not even mention Putin and his gang, why ?
Does it mean that Mr Biden (much like Obama and Trump before him) is incapable to challenge Putin´s gang ? what we see today D. hit Oil - Gas production with other words Mr Biden´s administration and HELPS KGB- Ozero Gang to survive and keep fighting us Free world...
related:
Crude oil: Biden presidency likely to be a huge win for KGB - Ozero, KSA, etc.
Biden policy means higher oil prices: Goldman - Yahoo Finance

Letter: Obama's reset of Russia ties offers lesson for Biden ...
www.ft.com › content

obama_putin001-1.jpg

24 Nov 2020 — A renewed reset, he argues, can only succeed on the basis of “enduring change” in Mr Putin's behaviour. Mr Obama's reset was based on ...

America resolving issues like “climate change and Iran’s nuclear ambitions”?

* Climate Change - So the US rejoins Paris Accords while China and Russia have zero accountability when it comes to climate change.

* Iran - lift the sanctions on the promise from the regime they won’t proliferate nuclear weapons. This one is up there with “Don’t worry, I won’t cum”

The SoS is correct, America is back..... back to being an appeasing submissive pussy to the world.

* Climate Change - So the US rejoins Paris Accords while China and Russia have zero accountability when it comes to climate change.

* Iran - lift the sanctions on the promise from the regime they won’t proliferate nuclear weapons. This one is up there with “Don’t worry, I won’t cum”

The SoS is correct, America is back..... back to being an appeasing submissive pussy to the world.
One way or the other....Its our birthright.

" * Climate Change - So the US rejoins Paris Accords while China and Russia have zero accountability when it comes to climate change. "

you forgot to mention that China and Putin invest millions in our NGOs, BLM, Marxist gangs, other freaks who present themselves as the climate change experts but in reality want destroy the western civilization

" * Climate Change - So the US rejoins Paris Accords while China and Russia have zero accountability when it comes to climate change. "

you forgot to mention that China and Putin invest millions in our NGOs, BLM, Marxist gangs, other freaks who present themselves as the climate change experts but in reality want destroy the western civilization

If Climate Change were such a global issue, everyone would be playing by the same rules; namely, Russia and China. I can’t believe my eyes from some of the most vehement Climate Change supporters saying that it is okay for Russia and China to continue with their emission levels because “they have not yet done the level of the US” or that “China signed onto the Paris Accords”. It’s saying, “we know it’s bad but China and Russia get a pass”. This is why Trump pulled us out.

Yes America is back. We have much work to do fixing the FUBAR Donald made of things - Fluffing murderous dictators and pissing off allies.

Yes America is back. We have much work to do fixing the FUBAR Donald made of things - Fluffing murderous dictators and pissing off allies.

No, not at all. You still can't discern.

You want isolationism and dictator fluffing back, that's fine.
Normal people want us to LEAD on important issues.
You are not normal ;-)

Yes, isolationism and independence. Dependence is for weaklings.

No, not at all. You still can't discern.

You want isolationism and dictator fluffing back, that's fine.
Normal people want us to LEAD on important issues.
You are not normal ;-)

Yes, isolationism and independence. Dependence is for weaklings.

Like I say, be my guest but don't expect normal folk to believe the same moonbattery as you.

If Climate Change were such a global issue, everyone would be playing by the same rules; namely, Russia and China. I can’t believe my eyes from some of the most vehement Climate Change supporters saying that it is okay for Russia and China to continue with their emission levels because “they have not yet done the level of the US” or that “China signed onto the Paris Accords”. It’s saying, “we know it’s bad but China and Russia get a pass”. This is why Trump pulled us out.
" If Climate Change were such a global issue, everyone would be playing by the same rules; namely, Russia and China. "
Russia and China are 2 worst thugs out there, when you saw last time the thugs playing by the same rules?

Forum List

Back