Putin´s Moscow is still the biggest player in disinformation, Facebook says

Putin intimidates Biden, Xi intimidates Biden, the Iranians intimidate Biden...THE WHOLE WORLD intimidates Biden!

Mr Biden said "will soon ′pay a price′ " and

"Russia will face 'consequences' "​

will Mr Biden keep his words, cos its clear Moscow hasn´t changed its predatory behavior!

"​

Facebook says Russia still biggest disinformation player - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/05/26 › faceb...

— A Facebook report released Wednesday says that Russia is still the largest producer of disinformation, a notable finding just five years after ...

It's an online social site. Who gives a fuck. If people get their news from the likes of Facebook or Twitter they deserve to be misled. Morons
size is matter, ask your wife

Facebook beats traditional media to become leading news ...

https://www.thedrum.com › news › 2017/06/20 › faceb...

20 Jun 2017 — Facebook is a better news gatekeeper than traditional media sources ... video and podcasts – present the largest growth opportunity for news ...
Tim Pool beats traditional media. Means nothing

For German conspiracy theory nuts and Covid deniers, "RT News" (a Kremlin directed Russian propaganda outlet in German language) has become what FOX News was for Trumpists.

I know that first hand, I know some of these people.

Russia is deliberately spreading lies to destabilize the West.
Why is it news? Haven't they always?

Several German bloggers/influencers on YouTube or Instagram went to the press this week, claiming that Russians offered them money if they started spreading lies and disinformation on covid vaccines.

Link (Deutsche Welle English)

A PURE HYBRID ATTACK , which ´d kill many many westerners, putin will to pay for this crime in the Hague !

I can't access the Post but would I be wrong in assuming that once again there are no real examples of what they are supposedly doing?
"
initial campaign also was highly unsophisticated. Posts often included grammatical errors that suggested non-English speakers were writing them, for example.

Since then, operators have had to devise new methods to co-opt the public.

One strategy has involved recruiting native speakers, and another involves seeking a more targeted audience to manipulate, according to the report. In early 2020, for example, Facebook disrupted a Russian military operation targeting Ukraine that created Facebook profiles of fake people purporting to be journalists. The fake journalists tried to contact and influence policymakers and influential people directly but did not appear to try to build a large Facebook audience, the report said. Russia adopted a similar strategy for a modest disinformation operation in the United States as well, although in that operation actual journalists were recruited under false pretenses to represent fabricated news outlets."
follow the link , more info + mr Biden´s video promises under his election campaign

Still looking for examples of what they supposedly did.
keep waiting , Trump will take you home one day

I can't access the Post but would I be wrong in assuming that once again there are no real examples of what they are supposedly doing?
"
initial campaign also was highly unsophisticated. Posts often included grammatical errors that suggested non-English speakers were writing them, for example.

Since then, operators have had to devise new methods to co-opt the public.

One strategy has involved recruiting native speakers, and another involves seeking a more targeted audience to manipulate, according to the report. In early 2020, for example, Facebook disrupted a Russian military operation targeting Ukraine that created Facebook profiles of fake people purporting to be journalists. The fake journalists tried to contact and influence policymakers and influential people directly but did not appear to try to build a large Facebook audience, the report said. Russia adopted a similar strategy for a modest disinformation operation in the United States as well, although in that operation actual journalists were recruited under false pretenses to represent fabricated news outlets."
follow the link , more info + mr Biden´s video promises under his election campaign

Still looking for examples of what they supposedly did.
keep waiting , Trump will take you home one day

This must be ignorant reply day.

Forum List

Back