Benghazi and why everything you thought you knew about it, is a lie:

25,000 + pages of documents, several investigations, one appointed, and led by Republicans resulted in nothing.

and these IDIOTS want the TRUTH?

truth is, they're too damn dumb to know the truth if it fell out of their ass and landed on their shoe.

Benghazi: where Obama was arming AQ and ISIS

... and Cherokees.

Didn't watch the video did ya?
I did. And I want my 10 minutes back.

See what I mean Tex?
Just like Fox Noise feeds people what they want to hear, so runs this forum -- people post what they already believe. If they actually do have a point to make or some unknown information to impart, they'll write it out in the body of the post or the title, usually both, because that's rhetorical gold. When that's absent and you get nothing but "here, watch what this guy says", there's no point in even staying in the thread. The only reason I did was that I saw a straight line for a joke. Because one joke begets another -- as I said, shouldn't be a total loss.

So you're ignorant about the topic of discussion and you take the word of one individual to validate your ignorance, but refuse to take the word of others that viewing the video is worthwhile. Got it.

Ya NAILED IT!

25,000 + pages of documents, several investigations, one appointed, and led by Republicans resulted in nothing.

truth is, they're too damn dumb to know the truth if it fell out of their ass and landed on their shoe.

That report was a JOKE... .

If you want to see how a INVESTIGATION is SUPPOSED TO BE RUN, you should watch the video of Gowdy's committee... the last relevant headline was Gowdy responding to Cummings demand that Gowdy should consider the input of Democrats on the Committee who are trying to negotiate a process.

Gowdy responded: "The rules of this committee have been established sir, the Time for Negotiating is OVER!"

LOL!

That little tug on your sphincter you felt when ya read that, was amplified considerably when Hillary and obama read it... .

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this deviation in reason that relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity which is essential to truth.

And with truth being essential to trust and, both of those being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality, and because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

A demonstration of Relativism has been provided below, so that the reader can experience it first hand:

nothing short of the TRUTH.... Their truth ... nothing else matters.

... and Cherokees.

Didn't watch the video did ya?
I did. And I want my 10 minutes back.

See what I mean Tex?
Just like Fox Noise feeds people what they want to hear, so runs this forum -- people post what they already believe. If they actually do have a point to make or some unknown information to impart, they'll write it out in the body of the post or the title, usually both, because that's rhetorical gold. When that's absent and you get nothing but "here, watch what this guy says", there's no point in even staying in the thread. The only reason I did was that I saw a straight line for a joke. Because one joke begets another -- as I said, shouldn't be a total loss.

So you're ignorant about the topic of discussion and you take the word of one individual to validate your ignorance, but refuse to take the word of others that viewing the video is worthwhile. Got it.

Ya NAILED IT!

Ummm... no, he didn't.
My post to which he refers is post 4. Right at the beginning of this thread. At that point nobody had said anything about the video, so my only reference was to CrusaderFrank's wording. In post 3. There was no "word of one individual". Check the time stamps.

Are both of y'all illiterate?
scratch-basso87c9d.gif

The reader should recognize by now, that the key to defeating Leftist in debate rests in two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

That report was a JOKE... .

If you want to see how a INVESTIGATION is SUPPOSED TO BE RUN, you should watch the video of Gowdy's committee... the last relevant headline was Gowdy responding to Cummings demand that Gowdy should consider the input of Democrats on the Committee who are trying to negotiate a process.

Gowdy responded: "The rules of this committee have been established sir, the Time for Negotiating is OVER!"

LOL!

That little tug on your sphincter you felt when ya read that, was amplified considerably when Hillary and obama read it... .

bla bla ... Gowdy is the IDIOT that said he had EVIDENCE strong enough to warrant HIS investigation ... so where is it G man ? Shoved up your ass ?

no keys, no clue, no NADA.

It is a fact that obama watched the video from the Drone... thus he watched as those four Americans Died.

Here we see the Loose Change re-editing of the story. The rubes were told, and plainly believed, Obama watched the Ambassador die in real time.

Now we see the story being edited to Obama watched...later?

Link?

The rubes were told, and believed, no rescue team was sent. Another lie.

The rubes were told, and believed, there was a stand down order. Another lie.

"Everything you thought you knew about it, is a lie".

:badgrin:

In what may be one of the most important stories of 2015, secret tapes have been released that indicate that the US military and even Congressional Democrats thought there was no reason for the United States to go to war and topple Gadhafi in Libya, but Hillary Clinton was dead set on going to war and brought it about.Story Source: Did Hillary Clinton Fabricate The Libyan War by Lying Secret Tapes Come Out AUN-TV

Congressman Dennis Kucinich even engaged in talks with Saif Gadhafi to try and derail Hillary’s insistence that America go to war against Libya. Since the secret recordings have come out, Hillary has delayed her announcement of running for President. The tapes are reported to have come from Libya. It is reported that Hillary’s drive for war was not based on American’s best security interests and that the side negotiations by others in the government were based on mistrust of Hillary. A belief she was creating an unnecessary war for America that could increase terrorism not fight it. Since the war terrorism has increased in Libya and our Ambassador was murdered in a terrorist attack.

The below video has excerpts of the secret recordings. One is with Dennis Kucinich and one is the disguised voice of a CIA operative. Kucinich has confirmed the tape of him is accurate.
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Interesting, to say the least. I saw Kucinich interviewed and confirming the tape of him and the others.

RW's got nothing. They've never had anything. They'll never have anything.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If someone plans to bomb a commercial aircraft, can they still find refuge in Libya today? And is murdering Americans anywhere have an excusable defense?

RW's are too dumb to shut up about the same shit that's been going on ever since Reagan allowed 220 Marines to be killed an a foreign embassy.

It is a fact that obama watched the video from the Drone... thus he watched as those four Americans Died.

Here we see the Loose Change re-editing of the story. The rubes were told, and plainly believed, Obama watched the Ambassador die in real time.

ROFLMNAO!

Now isn't that precious?

She is literally telling you that she believes 'someone' told her that THEY BELIEVE that the Drone had the "Star Trek Technology" which allowed obama to secretly view and listen to the alien terrorists inside the structures on the planet below. "Captain the Aliens have Mr. Spock in their Prison." "Put it on Screen". "Mr. Spock, you will tell me why you have brought a Federation Star Ship to destroy us." raise the piercing music, fade to black... go to commercial.

LOL! You truly can NOT make this crap up.

In point of fact, the drone provided real time video of the compound for the whole of the period that the Mission of under attack. Now we know that Stevens was drug outside, so anyone watching that video saw that... we also know that obama only watched the drone video for a very short period before his whereabouts became a matter of Campaign Security, which prevents any human-non-campaign authority from knowing where he was for most of the time that his offices and employees were being slaughtered, by those he conspired with to slaughter them.

The point is that those who WERE INTERESTED IN SEEING THE ATTACK HAD THE MEANS TO SEE IT THROUGH THE REAL TIME VIDEO PROVIDED BY THE DRONE.

What obama saw and where he was is a closely held secret of the conspiracy to conceal his whereabouts during the attack on HIS OFFICES AND HIS EMPLOYEES, by what we're lead to believe are HIS ENEMIES.

Sure... it is reasonable to conclude that any reasonable man would be glued to the screen as his offices were being ransacked and employees being slaughtered by his enemies. Just as it is reasonable to believe that any reasonable man would be sending every available POTENTIAL FORM of assistance.

But we know that THAT is NOT WHAT obama DID! We know that obama DID THE OPPOSITE OF THAT.

And THAT is FROM WHAT the anti-American, cited above, is desperate to deflect.

Last edited:
RW's are too dumb to shut up about the same shit that's been going on ever since Reagan allowed 220 Marines to be killed an a foreign embassy.

Hey LOOK KIDS!

It's an attempt to deflect from the Video which defines obama and his sec' O'State as traitors to their country...

LMAO! When is the last time you've seen a collective pant wetting like THIS ONE?

Forum List

Back