Benghazi and why everything you thought you knew about it, is a lie:

Why don't you show us a link that proves Obama was not lying.

Obama doesn't have to prove that he is not lying, you need to prove that he is.

Oh wait, he must have shreaded the evidence; in that case, please offer up proof that he shreaded evidence.
He changed his story, so he did lie. At first he said it was a protest started from a movie, then 10 days later he admitted it was a pre planned terrorist attack.

Oh wait, he must have shreaded the evidence; in that case, please offer up proof that he shreaded evidence.
He changed his story, so he did lie. At first he said it was a protest started from a movie, then 10 days later he admitted it was a pre planned terrorist attack.
And we know that he knew, or should have known, that it was not a spontaneuous attack based on a video. That makes it a lie.

Why do you think he is commonly called the Lying Cocksucker in Chief?

Because, he is a lying cocksucker.

And we know that he knew, or should have known, that it was not a spontaneuous attack based on a video. That makes it a lie.
I knew it was a terrorist attack from the beginning.

Why do you think he is commonly called the Lying Cocksucker in Chief?

Because, he is a lying cocksucker.
I dont know that he's commonly called that. I never saw a newspaper refer to him that way.
Does he lie? Absolutely. We know that.
Does he suck cock? Strong circumstantial evidence exists.

I knew it was a terrorist attack from the beginning.
The question is whether Obama and Hillary did. From the video it appears the answer is yes.

You know Stevens was gay, right? Why arent you outraged that the administration wouldn't give equal protection to gay ambassadors?

Amid the questions about Stevens’ last minutes, there is another rather vile peripheral debate occurring in the right-wing blogosphere. Michelangelo Signorile from the Huffington Post sums up the various rumors:

1) Ambassador Christopher Stevens was gay; 2) that the Obama administration is responsible for his death because it had the supposedly terrible judgment to send a gay man to an Islamic country, or even did it as an intentional provocation, and; 3) that Stevens’ corpse was dragged outside and sodomized by an angry mob because that’s what Muslims do — they have sex with the dead bodies of gay men.

The gay rumors seem to have originated on Hillbuzz.com, the website of Kevin DuJan, who also believes that President Obama is gay. DuJan uses the very, very shaky sourcing of a “Serbian consulate employee [who] identified himself to me as ‘Dino’ and wouldn’t give me any more of a name than that, but told me it was no secret that Chris Stevens was gay and that ‘it was stupid to send him to Libya as the ambassador when he was a known homosexual.’”

The story was picked up by a number of right-wing blogs, including Breitbart.com, which offers this explanation for why Stevens being gay would be at all relevant: “It just seems like one more way the Obama administration needlessly enraged the passions of protesters in that part of the world.” A blogger for the Examiner even speculates that Stevens was sent by Hillary Clinton as an “intentional provocation” to Libya.

Benghazi: where Obama was arming AQ and ISIS

... and Cherokees.

Didn't watch the video did ya?
I did. And I want my 10 minutes back.

See what I mean Tex?
Just like Fox Noise feeds people what they want to hear, so runs this forum -- people post what they already believe. If they actually do have a point to make or some unknown information to impart, they'll write it out in the body of the post or the title, usually both, because that's rhetorical gold. When that's absent and you get nothing but "here, watch what this guy says", there's no point in even staying in the thread. The only reason I did was that I saw a straight line for a joke. Because one joke begets another -- as I said, shouldn't be a total loss.

... and Cherokees.

See what I mean Tex?
Just like Fox Noise feeds people what they want to hear, so runs this forum -- people post what they already believe. If they actually do have a point to make or some unknown information to impart, they'll write it out in the body of the post or the title, usually both, because that's rhetorical gold. When that's absent and you get nothing but "here, watch what this guy says", there's no point in even staying in the thread. The only reason I did was that I saw a straight line for a joke. Because one joke begets another -- as I said, shouldn't be a total loss.

Just like the far left media you believe without question or hesitation like MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, NYTimes, etc.. right?

Times, Dates, Places, who said what and when:

Does the video tell us what time Obama was watching the four Americans being killed through the eyes of a drone?

Does the video tell us what time the "stand down order" was given?

No? You mean the hack partisans were manufacturing bullshit before the blood was even dry? Say it ain't so!

Does the video tell us what time Obama was watching the four Americans being killed through the eyes of a drone?

Does the video tell us what time the "stand down order" was given? ... [/QUOTE]

The Video also does not re-animate the four Dead US Citizens, neither does it heal the wounds of the dozens of other US Citizens that obama and Hillary murdered through their failure to bear the responsibilities intrinsic to the trust the public put into them, which stands as the source of the power they wielded in concealing their guilt for the numerous high-crimes they committed.

... and Cherokees.

See what I mean Tex?

So you're ignorant about the topic of discussion and you take the word of one individual to validate your ignorance, but refuse to take the word of others that viewing the video is worthwhile. Got it.

Does the video tell us what time the "stand down order" was given? ...

The Video also does not re-animate the four Dead US Citizens, neither does it heal the wounds of the dozens of other US Citizens that obama and Hillary murdered through their failure to bear the responsibilities intrinsic to the trust the public put into them, which stands as the source of the power they wielded in concealing their guilt for the numerous high-crimes they committed.
So the answer to my questions is a resounding, "No."

For months afterwards, this forum was flooded with idiot rubes claiming "Obama watched as they died". And for YEARS afterward, idiot rubes were parroting that there had been a "stand down order".

All completely manufactured bullshit from Fox News, et al.

You see, we rational people figured out a long time ago that you rubes are not the slightest bit interested in the truth. This is not some altruistic quest.

This is hack partisanship at its worst, exploiting the dead for political purposes.

You people make me sick. No one is fooled by your alligator tears.

"Hey, gas is down below two bucks. We need to drag those four Benghazi corpses out again."

... and Cherokees.

See what I mean Tex?

So you're ignorant about the topic of discussion and you take the word of one individual to validate your ignorance, but refuse to take the word of others that viewing the video is worthwhile. Got it.

Uh --- no, you don't. I took a reference from one individual and riffed on it, based on what that individual has posted in the past.

I saw a joke thread, I made a funny. Deal with it.

Oh wait, sorry I forgot -- you people have no sense of humor. :sad:

Forum List

Back