Benghazi and why everything you thought you knew about it, is a lie:

Didn't watch the video did ya?

Course not. Why bother? I figure if the OP had a point he could articulate it. He wants me to burn several minutes of my time (MY time, not his) watching YouTube because he can't think of what his point is? That ain't gonna happen.

So I cracked an inside joke for Frank. Shouldn't be a total loss.

Why didn't you watch the video, are you afraid you would actually learn something about your dear leader you might not like. Verifiable facts were presented.
The hearings aren't over. Goudy is waiting for E-mails and documents from the Administration. Goudy said Hillary has promised to testify and the Libs are running scared.

Odd, I've heard this exact narrative before. The question is when.....when, when, when.

Ah yes!

Just before each of the other 7 hearings.
Soon.When the WH quits shredding and burning evidence. And the 8th time is a charm.

Oh, the promises of elaborate and mind blowing revelations, I've heard. 7 times. You know what I've heard 8 times?

'This time I mean it. No really. Stop laughing!"

Times, Dates, Places, who said what and when:

Enjoy...

From a factual standpoint, we will probably never really know what happened there that day, and why. The truth is clouded under layer upon layer of political distractions and obfuscations by intelligence services. The consulate that was raided was a CIA outpost in the middle of a terrorist stronghold. A terrorist stronghold supported by the United States.

The Benghazi Scam November Yankee

Benghazi: where Obama was arming AQ and ISIS

... and Cherokees.

Course not. Why bother? I figure if the OP had a point he could articulate it. He wants me to burn several minutes of my time (MY time, not his) watching YouTube because he can't think of what his point is? That ain't gonna happen.

Why didn't you watch the video, are you afraid you would actually learn something about your dear leader you might not like. Verifiable facts were presented.

Why didn't you send the vid to congress, if its so compelling?

Benghazi: where Obama was arming AQ and ISIS

... and Cherokees.

What about it is wrong, slanted or biased?

... and Cherokees.

All I'm saying is, that if there is evidence that needs to be looked into again, please forward it to congress, otherwise, you are pushing the same, debunked, garbage.

... and Cherokees.

The hearings aren't over. Goudy is waiting for E-mails and documents from the Administration. Goudy said Hillary has promised to testify and the Libs are running scared.

We already know they both lied their incompetent asses of trying to cover themselves. Any president who declines to attend security briefings 6 consecutive days prior to 9/11 shouldn't be in the office.

What do you think was the motive for such outright lies? Really I want to know, at least what you think is their reason. Would a terrorist attack be any worse for the his campaign then a spontaneous attack on our embassy? I don't think so. I think there is only one answer, they were running guns and they hid it and now they have their sheep running cover.

Odd, I've heard this exact narrative before. The question is when.....when, when, when.

Ah yes!

Just before each of the other 7 hearings.
Soon.When the WH quits shredding and burning evidence. And the 8th time is a charm.

Oh, the promises of elaborate and mind blowing revelations, I've heard. 7 times. You know what I've heard 8 times?

'This time I mean it. No really. Stop laughing!"

Said the far left drone that hang on every word of the far left masters say..

The truth is that Nixon would not be forced from office if he were a democrat. No way he would be forced out over such a little thing as lying. Not today. The only reason he was forced out then was because he knew that his own party was going to vote against him. We have seen that lying is not a priority with democrats. Clinton lied, denying a woman her constitutional rights, and the left said so what. Obama and his whole administration lies about the deaths of four Americans and again the democrats say, so what? The democrat bar for honesty is set really low.

We already know they both lied their incompetent asses of trying to cover themselves. Any president who declines to attend security briefings 6 consecutive days prior to 9/11 shouldn't be in the office.

What do you think was the motive for such outright lies? Really I want to know, at least what you think is their reason. Would a terrorist attack be any worse for the his campaign then a spontaneous attack on our embassy? I don't think so. I think there is only one answer, they were running guns and they hid it and now they have their sheep running cover.

No it would show that a fund raiser in Las Vegas was more important to Obama than the lives at an American embassy under attack. Just depends on how you look at things..

The truth is that Nixon would not be forced from office if he were a democrat. No way he would be forced out over such a little thing as lying. Not today. The only reason he was forced out then was because he knew that his own party was going to vote against him. We have seen that lying is not a priority with democrats. Clinton lied, denying a woman her constitutional rights, and the left said so what. Obama and his whole administration lies about the deaths of four Americans and again the democrats say, so what? The democrat bar for honesty is set really low.

Which proves the far left are drones of their masters..

They will not hold their own accountable..

All I'm saying is, that if there is evidence that needs to be looked into again, please forward it to congress, otherwise, you are pushing the same, debunked, garbage.

Here is one item brought up in the video, Obama is clearly, CLEARLY lying. He had to know the truth by the time of his speech yet he told a lie. Why? More personal, why don't you care?

That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.

It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well -- for as the city outside these walls makes clear, we are a country that has welcomed people of every race and every faith. We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion, we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them. (BTW, considering what the left says about Christians I don't understand attacking and killing over a little watched video so I don't know what the hell Obama is talking about.)

Ask yourself this, who other then the maker of the little known video were arrested for the attack. (one other that I know of)

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly The White House

Libya Thwarts Arrests in Benghazi Attack

I also realize you will defend Obama by saying that in his UN speech he didn't directly say that the attack was caused by the video he mentioned. To do so is to distach from reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back