Ben Who?

Democrats are not to blame for Dr. Carson's flame out. Republicans have a party too, you know.

Why is it Conservatives cannot accept responsibility for their own deeds?
We are. You calling our black guy anything other than the greatest person ever known to man is racist. You caused it.
Your "Black guy" may be a very gifted surgeon, but he is clearly out of his depth as a presidential candidate. Have you got any other "Black guys" to consider? Bench kinda shallow?

Give us a couple of days to look around so we can see if we can find a community organizer somewhere.
The only community organizers that Republicans know wear hoods.

You mean they know Democrats?
Right now, in 2015, anyone who is affiliated with the KKK is not going to be a Democrat. They will be a conservative, an NRA supporter, anti-U.N., and anti-government. They will be Republicans.

Democrats are not to blame for Dr. Carson's flame out. Republicans have a party too, you know.

Why is it Conservatives cannot accept responsibility for their own deeds?
We are. You calling our black guy anything other than the greatest person ever known to man is racist. You caused it.
Your "Black guy" may be a very gifted surgeon, but he is clearly out of his depth as a presidential candidate. Have you got any other "Black guys" to consider? Bench kinda shallow?

Give us a couple of days to look around so we can see if we can find a community organizer somewhere.
The KKK was specifically created by the Democratic party to opress black people and was never a Republican organization.
Thanks for the irrelevant history lesson. It's 2015, for a few more days.

I see how Democrats treat any Black Conservative that try to run for any officeBeing considered Uncle Tom, House negro traitors by the supposed party of civil rights can not be easy.
I just treat them as wrong on the issues.

I don't treat Black Republicans with any more disdain than I do White Republicans.

It looks like The Great Black Dope is on the canvas before the fight even starts. After we were told by conservatives how smart he was.

Merry Christmas!
They fault him for not knowing foreign policy but never questioned their ******'s knowledge of health care. Hilarious.
What are you talking about? We're still stuck on ObamaCare 1.0 after 5 years because Republicans won't fix the bugs. If they get their hands on it they will kill it.

I see how Democrats treat any Black Conservative that try to run for any officeBeing considered Uncle Tom, House negro traitors by the supposed party of civil rights can not be easy.

I don't treat Black Republicans with any more disdain than I do White Republicans.

Yes, we've said the same thing about DumBama, but liberals always claim that's not the case. We just hate him because we're racist.

"Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Yes, we've said the same thing about DumBama, but liberals always claim that's not the case. We just hate him because we're racist.

"Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
No, you hate him because he's a Democrat. Being Black just makes it easier.

It looks like The Great Black Dope is on the canvas before the fight even starts. After we were told by conservatives how smart he was.

Merry Christmas!
Political acumen is not a measure of intelligence
Neither is the learned skill of brain surgery.

So by your definition anything that is learned is not a measure of intelligence
I'm saying that just because he's a brain surgeon doesn't make him brilliant, or an intellectual, or a deep thinker, or someone suited to be President. Any more than a leading classical pianist, or Tiger Woods. They are all learned skills and don't reflect being smart.
We haven't had a deep thinking brilliant intellectual president in a long time

You mean they know Democrats?
Right now, in 2015, anyone who is affiliated with the KKK is not going to be a Democrat. They will be a conservative, an NRA supporter, anti-U.N., and anti-government. They will be Republicans.
Republicans aren't anti-government in fact they are all for increasing the size of government just look at the track records of any republican president in your lifetime and tell me which one actually reduced the size of government

Merry Christmas!
They fault him for not knowing foreign policy but never questioned their ******'s knowledge of health care. Hilarious.
What are you talking about? We're still stuck on ObamaCare 1.0 after 5 years because Republicans won't fix the bugs. If they get their hands on it they will kill it.
Why should republicans fix the bugs? Are you ADMITTING democrats do half assed work?

Rush Limbaugh
No, you hate him because he's a Democrat. Being Black just makes it easier.

Really, make it easier? I didn't think hating a President because he's a Democrat was hard. In fact, being a liberal, how much easier can hating get?

Merry Christmas!

I'm saying that just because he's a brain surgeon doesn't make him brilliant, or an intellectual, or a deep thinker, or someone suited to be President. Any more than a leading classical pianist, or Tiger Woods. They are all learned skills and don't reflect being smart.
We have one now. We had one in the 1990s.

We have one now. We had one in the 1990s.
We all know which head Clinton thought with

Forum List

Back