Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

And you trust live streaming to be MORE secure?

If you don;t want secure server access then you can allow parents to set up a time to come to the school and view it
I don't trust any to be secure. It's one of the reason I'm opposed to it.

But I will be seeing other kids. How is this possible? Their privacy is violated!!!!!! Lol
Stop being an idiot.

If you don't have a kid in a class there is no reason for you to watch that class.

Do you get off watching little kids?

Stop being an idiot.

If you don't have a kid in a class there is no reason for you to watch that class.

Do you get off watching little kids?
There it is. The insult concession. Lol

You have an opinion about privacy rights. So do I. So dont get high and mighty like you have a fact or something

Dismissed

There it is. The insult concession. Lol

You have an opinion about privacy rights. So do I. So dont get high and mighty like you have a fact or something

Dismissed
If you can't understand that a parent has the right to watch a class and you don't then you're just being deliberately obtuse.

A parent is far less of a risk to security or privacy than a person who doesn't have a kid in the class.

It is a long and well established precedent that a parent can sit in on a class that in no way gives you any right to sit in on that class if you don't have a child in it.

So restricting the viewing of any class videos to parents is not the issue and never was. It's allowing any Tom Dick or Chester access to the children in the school that is the concern.

If you can't understand that a parent has the right to watch a class and you don't then you're just being deliberately obtuse.

A parent is far less of a risk to security or privacy than a person who doesn't have a kid in the class.

It is a long and well established precedent that a parent can sit in on a class that in no way gives you any right to sit in on that class if you don't have a child in it.

So restricting the viewing of any class videos to parents is not the issue and never was. It's allowing any Tom Dick or Chester access to the children in the school that is the concern.
That is your opinion

It is noted and dismissed

I think the classroom video should be live-streamed and it should be available to the PARENTS ONLY via a password
And you think all those livestreams are never going to be hacked?, passwords shared, etc? Nice utopia you live in.

And you think all those livestreams are never going to be hacked?, passwords shared, etc? Nice utopia you live in.
If we can trust all our money in digital vaults without being hacked then I think the schools will be ok

Forum List

Back