Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Of course they do. There's nothing to suggest him striking that student was warranted. Those are the facts we know about. He was charged with a crime for hitting the kid. That's another fact we know about. I never said anything about his political leanings, which I don't even know. That's another fact.

We don't have the facts and the policy is to not give us the facts.

LOL

You're lying about my position again. How sad you conceded so eagerly. I never said it was done recently. I said it's not been done for decades. That is not recent.

Now you are trying to quibble about semantics. You claimed it was impossible in the same post you admitted it used to be the norm.

You are insane.

The lump on the head and the way his legs buckle strongly suggest a concussion. A concussion does not have to mean lights out.
Nah, the kid faked it when he saw the other teacher coming. His head did not hit the wall hard. The slap wasn't even in that direction.

It should be available to the parents of the kids in the class as well
No, it should not. 30 people who have no idea what teaching is like, who think their little Timmy is perfect looking over the teacher's shoulder? That would lead to an exodus of good teachers.

No, it should not. 30 people who have no idea what teaching is like, who think their little Timmy is perfect looking over the teacher's shoulder? That would lead to an exodus of good teachers.
Yes it should.

A parent has the right to know what's going on in the classroom his child is in.

He was charged with a misdemeanor. Not a felony as was originally reported.
A speeding ticket is also a misdemeanor.
No biggie. I predict he won't serve a day.

Again, he was charged with battery. And yes, misdemeanors are crimes and can be punishable with jail time and fines; just typically less severe.

Now you are trying to quibble about semantics. You claimed it was impossible in the same post you admitted it used to be the norm.

You are insane.

You're still lying about my position. Demonstrates how weak yours is. I never said it was impossible. "Impossible" is your word. Most anything is possible. What I did say is it's not a practice done in decades.

Yes it should.

A parent has the right to know what's going on in the classroom his child is in.
That's what asking your kid "How was school today" does. You don't have the right to spy on a teacher all day. because there will always be a parent that does not like a teacher's method. Having a livestream of their classroom, besides the security implication, is a great way to ensure people don't go into teaching anymore.

That's what asking your kid "How was school today" does. You don't have the right to spy on a teacher all day. because there will always be a parent that does not like a teacher's method. Having a livestream of their classroom, besides the security implication, is a great way to ensure people don't go into teaching anymore.
Right and kids NEVER lie to their parents or omit anything

There is no security issue since any parent can already ask to sit on on any class their child is in.

Right and kids NEVER lie to their parents or omit anything

There is no security issue since any parent can already ask to sit on on any class their child is in.
Sitting in a classroom is not the same as having a class full on kids live streamed over the internet. Kids lying to their parents is a parenting issue.

Sitting in a classroom is not the same as having a class full on kids live streamed over the internet. Kids lying to their parents is a parenting issue.
Why are you assuming it has to be live streamed over the internet?

It doesn't

And what happens in a classroom is a parenting issue.

Forum List

Back