Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

If you are so immature that a kid calling you a name is enough for you to lose your shit then you have a lot of growing up to do

Got it. That is your intent. YOu support verbal bullying, for reasons that are not known.

You're still lying about my position. Demonstrates how weak yours is. I never said it was impossible. "Impossible" is your word. Most anything is possible. What I did say is it's not a practice done in decades.

Now you're lying about my position. My position is NOT a possible scenario. I agreed that's how it was many, many years ago. It's not like that now nor has it been for decades.

Your words, liar.

"Because, idiot, there is no scenario for where a teacher can be allowed to physically punish a child without the parents' consent."

And you've held to that, denying that it would be possible, even though you also admit it was the norm, when we were young.

So, you're the liar, not me.

No, because it was a long time ago and I don't remember their names.

Really, Doctor?

He doesn't care. Doctor Mashmont KNOWS ALL!

Either you have never actually had children, or you're just trying to distract. (Or both.)

Just a coincidence, the kid collapsed when a witness showed up? Mmmmm.....

1650405078359.png

Your words, liar.

"Because, idiot, there is no scenario for where a teacher can be allowed to physically punish a child without the parents' consent."

And you've held to that, denying that it would be possible, even though you also admit it was the norm, when we were young.

So, you're the liar, not me.

You moron, "not allowed" means not legal. How does your deformed brain translate that into "impossible?" How do you manage to post here being so retarded?

Don't be a moron.

And grow the fuck up.

If your life can be ruined by a child calling you names that's your own fault
Not all people under 18 are children. There is a reason so many above the age of 14 are tried as adults for crimes.
And yes, these people can absolutely bully adults. Like this miscreant did to Mr. Hosinsky by threatening to rape his daughter.

Not all people under 18 are children. There is a reason so many above the age of 14 are tried as adults for crimes.
And yes, these people can absolutely bully adults. Like this miscreant did to Mr. Hosinsky by threatening to rape his daughter.
They are except in rare cases.

And if this teacher was acting like an adult and not a child he would have reported the threat to the police.

This guy is responsible for the consequences of his own actions no one else is.

I was in HS in the 1950's and witnessed two incidents where teachers mopped the floor up with unruly boys. Both kids had it coming big time, and nothing was done to the teachers. The school board had the bright idea of placing hoodlem kids in classes with the rest of us. Everyone knew what was going to happen and it didn't take long. Those kids should have been in reform school, not in classes with us.

They are except in rare cases.

And if this teacher was acting like an adult and not a child he would have reported the threat to the police.

This guy is responsible for the consequences of his own actions no one else is.
Slapping the kid who deserved it? No biggie. I'm not seeing any jail time for Hosinski.

Slapping the kid who deserved it? No biggie. I'm not seeing any jail time for Hosinski.
So once again I'll ask you when your kids were 10 or 12 you would be OK with any adult smacking them upside the head if they "deserved" it right?

Funny how you just refuse to answer that one.

You moron, "not allowed" means not legal. How does your deformed brain translate that into "impossible?" How do you manage to post here being so retarded?

Dude, "there is no scenario". That is you denying it exists.

Are you such a fucking moron you don't even understand the meaning of the shit you spew from your face anus, or are you just such a fucking lying whore, that you are comfortable lying to my face, even though it makes you look fucking retarded?

Or is it both?

So once again I'll ask you when your kids were 10 or 12 you would be OK with any adult smacking them upside the head if they "deserved" it right?

Funny how you just refuse to answer that one.
I did answer it. I said the premise was preposterous and would never happen.

When I was in the fifth grade, our teacher had to leave the room for a while - I have no idea why - and three of us Yoots decided to take advantage of our brief moments of freedom to conduct a "sword" fight with wooden foot-rulers. Great fun.

Whilst executing a particularly effective jab at one Tom Devlin, I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye, and saw in the doorway the quick presence of Sr. Mary Eymard, the tyrant who taught the sixth grade class across the hall from us.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. But Sr. M. Eymard was no longer eyeing us up, so we continued the "sword" fight.

A few moments later, the aforesaid Sister of Charity came back into the room carrying a stick that she maintained for disciplinary purposes. The stick was about 24" long, and had holes drilled into it for reasons about which I dare not speculate.

"YOU THREE! UP HERE!" exclaimed Sr. M. Eymard. Thereupon she positioned us, one by one, facing out the window, while she grabbed the back of our trouser belts to hold us still, while she whacked us vigorously, four or five times each, on our respective buttocks, then sending us back to our assigned seats in the classroom.

What is the statute of limitations on a good butt-whuppin'?

WHen I was in the fifth grade, our teacher had to leave the room for a while - I have no idea why - three of us Yoots decided to take advantage of our brief moments of freedom to conduct a "sword" fight with wooden foor-rulers. Great fun.

Whilst executing a particularly effective jab at one Tom Devlin, I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye, the quick presence of Sr. Mary Eymard, the tyrant who taught the sixth grade class across the hall from us.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. But Sr. M. Eymard was no longer eyeing us up, so we continued the "sword" fight.

A few moments later, the aforesaid Sister of Charity came back into the room carrying a stick that she maintained for disciplinary purposes. The stick was about 24" long, and had holes drilled into it for reasons about which I dare not speculate.

"YOU THREE! UP HERE!" exclaimed Sr. M. Eymard. Thereupon she positioned us, one by one, facing out the window, while she grabbed the back of our trouser belts to hold us still, while she whacked us vigorously, four or five times each, before sending us back to our assigned seats in the classroom.

Faun says that that scenario could not happen. Even though he admits it did happen.

When I was in the fifth grade, our teacher had to leave the room for a while - I have no idea why - and three of us Yoots decided to take advantage of our brief moments of freedom to conduct a "sword" fight with wooden foot-rulers. Great fun.

Whilst executing a particularly effective jab at one Tom Devlin, I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye, and saw in the doorway the quick presence of Sr. Mary Eymard, the tyrant who taught the sixth grade class across the hall from us.

"YOU THREE! UP HERE!" exclaimed Sr. M. Eymard. Thereupon she positioned us, one by one, facing out the window, while she grabbed the back of our trouser belts to hold us still, while she whacked us vigorously, four or five times each, on our respective buttocks, then sending us back to our assigned seats in the classroom.

Yeah, yeah, the good old days. When I was a yoot, I used to ride the front seat of the car, on top of a Glad bag full of clothes while my father was driving down the highway at 80mph, smoking. I survived, a lot of people did it. Does not mean it was a good idea.

Forum List

Back