bspn stirring up race crap again. They want more of the black people to be hired as HC.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The black people are going nuts over the fact that not one of them were hired as head coach.

The Rooney Rule thing is not working like we said.

They want to force the league........

LOL

cac616a0bb29a58d1bd91f288277bb9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The black people are going nuts over the fact that not one of them were hired as head coach.

LOL

I bet Bill Walsh is out there right now somewhere on cloud SMDH thanks to how xenophobes have been allowed to neutralize the Rooney Rule.

I think the league should do something very even and very fair such as file a lawsuit against, itself, as well as the owners/GMs who refuse to hire worthy Black head coaches. Then settle (lucratively) out of court with all of Black, worthy applicants, who were victimized by the good ol' boy network practiced by Caucasian team owners.

This cannot go on this way, as unqualified Caucasian coaches, are continually given these jobs then fail for years as they enjoy it treated as, no big deal. Jim Caldwell with no job? Louis Riddick with no job? Steve Wilks? ... yet bizarre ordeals like Freddie Kitchens Pat Shurmur Cliff Kingsbury etc are given a pas.

..blacks are over represented in great jobs--especially considering they graduate at lower rates

LOL

I bet Bill Walsh is out there right now somewhere on cloud SMDH thanks to how xenophobes have been allowed to neutralize the Rooney Rule.

I think the league should do something very even and very fair such as file a lawsuit against, itself, as well as the owners/GMs who refuse to hire worthy Black head coaches. Then settle (lucratively) out of court with all of Black, worthy applicants, who were victimized by the good ol' boy network practiced by Caucasian team owners.

This cannot go on this way, as unqualified Caucasian coaches, are continually given these jobs then fail for years as they enjoy it treated as, no big deal. Jim Caldwell with no job? Louis Riddick with no job? Steve Wilks? ... yet bizarre ordeals like Freddie Kitchens Pat Shurmur Cliff Kingsbury etc are given a pas.
The classic millennial left wing brainwashed patronizing racist everyone.

LOL

The classic millennial left wing brainwashed patronizing racist everyone.

Oh, okay. I had been wondering why I voted for President Trump ---and I plan to do so, again, in about 10 months. Mainly because, even President Trump admits that our society cheats negros ---so guess what that illuminates about you?

And remember pal that I am not like, you, so I don't need a political party to attach my livelihood to.

Looks like the NBA better start hiring ALOT of white people for all the discrimination. 97% black players? They have some changes to make!

Fact checking reveals that the NBA is about 70% Black, not people of color, but 70% negro ---and while on that number 7? What about Major League Baseball? During the 80s and 90s negros made up about 30% of the league. Today? That number is down to about 7% ---who all ever complain about that, like you complained here??

1. This is 2020.

2. Eventually, the second largest ethnicity in this country will be African Americans (after the Latinx).

3. It is understandable that their leaders will be demanding more positions in every profession.

4. I could not care less about sports, but many people do. Those "many people" probably feel that a certain percentage of coaching jobs should be given to African Americans.

5. Here in Los Angeles, for example, Latinx custodians have signed a formal agreement that guarantees African Americans a certain percentage of jobs.

6. Our City Council has also openly and proudly drawn voting districts in order to ensure that the Council will have at least one African American member for the next few decades.

7. Maybe the bigwigs in the sports business should have a meeting and set a quota of jobs that go to people of color. Like it or not, one must accept that the United States is a-changing.

TheParser said:
2. Eventually, the second largest ethnicity in this country will be African Americans (after the Latinx).
That Already Happened In 2005

Eventually, It's Supposed To Be
Whites As The Largest Fewer Than 50% Minority
Then Lat
And A Spiralling Into Political Oblivion Distant Third.... Negros

sure--stupid people are better at it----hahahhahahahahahah

Stupid people, are the ones who think exam scores reveal who's the most intelligent/most fitting for the job. Exam scores only show who was most prepared, on test day, therefore actually 'excelling at a job' takes more than one day's exam score in order to be great.

That could be why the college QBs in each draft, who scored highest on the wonderlic (intelligence) exam, are usually not the most successful QBs in their draft.

1. This is 2020.

3. It is understandable that their leaders will be demanding more positions in every profession.

4. I could not care less about sports, but many people do. Those "many people" probably feel that a certain percentage of coaching jobs should be given to African Americans.

5. Here in Los Angeles, for example, Latinx custodians have signed a formal agreement that guarantees African Americans a certain percentage of jobs.

6. Our City Council has also openly and proudly drawn voting districts in order to ensure that the Council will have at least one African American member for the next few decades.

7. Maybe the bigwigs in the sports business should have a meeting and set a quota of jobs that go to people of color. Like it or not, one must accept that the United States is a-changing.
In anything at the top or in a position with limited numbers, being the best is important. No matter color or gender. When that is cheated everyone loses but those falsely put in charge of anything at higher levels.

Thunk said:
I always loved the term "people of color"!

What does that mean?

It means "Anybody but YOU white boy"!
And The Prog Shit Disturbers
Think POC Are All United In The Same Victim Train

Our Traditional Race Baiters
May Be In For A Surprise As Demographics Change

sure--stupid people are better at it----hahahhahahahahahah

Stupid people, are the ones who think exam scores reveal who's the most intelligent/most fitting for the job. Exam scores only show who was most prepared, on test day, therefore actually 'excelling at a job' takes more than one day's exam score in order to be great.

That could be why the college QBs in each draft, who scored highest on the wonderlic (intelligence) exam, are usually not the most successful QBs in their draft.
1. you are comparing sports to regular/standard jobs???!!!!????
2. the point was that the blacks are overrepresented in great jobs
3. a smart person will usually be more efficient than a dumbass--this is obvious

LOL

Um Freddie Kitchens and Pat Shurmer were both just fired. Coaches aren't usually given a lot of time to succeed. They just go back on the coaching carousel and wind up as coordinators or position coaches somewhere else. There have been plenty of black head coaches and coordinators, and there will be more in the future. Nothing to get upset about.

Forum List

Back