Belarusians made Viking film for 2000$, what do you think? chances on USA media market?

Who doesn't enjoy a Russian movie?

morozko24.jpg

Maybe some independent/foreign film festival?

There's no way you could make that for $2000, unless you had lots of volunteers who contributed their own time and money (including gas money), and medieval enthusiasts who already had the gear.

There's no way you could make that for $2000, unless you had lots of volunteers who contributed their own time and money (including gas money), and medieval enthusiasts who already had the gear.
+1. $2000 is no way

Well, considering that shows like Game of Thrones, and the new History Channel's "Vikings" seems to be getting pretty good viewership, yeah, there is a possibility that it could do good over here.

+1. $2000 is no way
1. 2 people made all those costumes. Or extras showed up in costume. Cost the production nothing for costumes.

2.the place they shot the film is out in the woods. Free

3. Fake blood. Used beats and vinegar. My Belarusian girlfriend is watching the video and translating

4. It’s like game of thrones.

5. One of main guys is a programmer. He’s not even an actor

6. They went around getting donations and scrap to use as props.

Friends of friends of friends participated free. They kne this would be big now this movie is making money. People who stared in this are now getting jobs in other movies.

This is from a Belarusian who watched what you posted

+1. $2000 is no way
1. 2 people made all those costumes. Or extras showed up in costume. Cost the production nothing for costumes.

3. Fake blood. Used beats and vinegar. My Belarusian girlfriend is watching the video and translating

Friends of friends of friends participated free. They kne this would be big now this movie is making money. People who stared in this are now getting jobs in other movies.

nice post,
where did you meet your BGF?

+1. $2000 is no way

nice post,
where did you meet your BGF?
The dog park. Her and my dog are best friends. She's so hot. The girl not the dog. LOL

Belarusians made Viking film for 2000$, what do you think, chances on USA media market?

Unfortunately I think Belarusian movies have no chances to be seen in USA or Western Europe. And it's a loss because maybe some of them are better than many of American and European movies!

Belarusians made Viking film for 2000$, what do you think, chances on USA media market?

Unfortunately I think Belarusian movies have no chances to be seen in USA or Western Europe. And it's a loss because maybe some of them are better than many of American and European movies!

Unfortunately, most Americans can't be bothered with movies where they have to read subtitles.

And, you're right, some of those movies made in other countries can be pretty darn good.

You're right ABikerSailor. Subs are a huge problem! Not only for Americans :biggrin:
I hate when I have to watch a movie and at the same time read subtitles! :cryhug_1_:

Forum List

Back