Being Black is Not an Excuse

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I see a lot of signs saying "Being Black is not a crime" but in almost every incident cited, the Black victim of a police shooting was engaged in some sort of criminal activity and actively evading arrest. If a White person is shot in the same circumstances, he is generally held accountable for his actions. If a Black person is shot, it is immediately blamed on police brutality.

Why is this type of personal behavior deemed acceptable in the Black community?

Being Black is a blessing. If I died and came back again I would want to come back as a Black man.

Black people dont find police brutality acceptable. Thats why we protest it.

Please excuse the butterfly------she has decided that melanin is far more
than a cosmetic issue-------it is a CULT

Melanin isnt cosmetic. Its genetic. There is a reason whites lack the ability to produce enough melanin to protect them from the sun. Its a genetic mutation easily pinpointed by DNA.

Melanin isnt cosmetic. Its genetic. There is a reason whites lack the ability to produce enough melanin to protect them from the sun. Its a genetic mutation easily pinpointed by DNA.

lots of genetically transmitted conditions are COSMETIC. "mutation" ???------the entire human genome is made up of MUTATIONS-------the accumulation of "MUTATIONS" is called EVOLUTION

lots of genetically transmitted conditions are COSMETIC. "mutation" ???------the entire human genome is made up of MUTATIONS-------the accumulation of "MUTATIONS" is called EVOLUTION
Melanin isnt cosmetic though. It provides a function. Yes mutation. In your case a mutation that destines you for extinction.

I see a lot of signs saying "Being Black is not a crime" but in almost every incident cited, the Black victim of a police shooting was engaged in some sort of criminal activity and actively evading arrest. If a White person is shot in the same circumstances, he is generally held accountable for his actions. If a Black person is shot, it is immediately blamed on police brutality.

How often do the police kill unarmed white men?

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

This thread premise is a crime, it has no excuse, and fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Melanin isnt cosmetic though. It provides a function. Yes mutation. In your case a mutation that destines you for extinction.

I am EXTREMELY white-------my grandmother was so also------she lived to age
97. My mother is also extremely white ----98 years old and no sign at all of
dementia. You have some sort of reason to believe that persons who
produce "more melanin" -----are hardier than person who produce "less melanin"?
It is my clinical impression that MELANIN producers in my city have a high incidence of alcoholism, diabetes, and death due to gunshot would to the head.
For likely congenital reasons---they also have a somewhat lesser total
blood red cell volume. The good news for Melanin producers is that they
also seem to have a lesser incidence of Multiple Sclerosis. ------based on the
data, I see no reason to imagine that melanin is protective of survival in the world
today or ----predictably, in the future. You are engaging in wishful thinking
I am left handed-------which as far as longevity is concerned is
a risk. -------but my grandmother who died at age 97 was a lefty too

Why is this type of personal behavior deemed acceptable in the Black Community?

I am EXTREMELY white-------my grandmother was so also------she lived to age
97. My mother is also extremely white ----98 years old and no sign at all of
dementia. You have some sort of reason to believe that persons who
produce "more melanin" -----are hardier than person who produce "less melanin"?
It is my clinical impression that MELANIN producers in my city have a high incidence of alcoholism, diabetes, and death due to gunshot would to the head.
For likely congenital reasons---they also have a somewhat lesser total
blood red cell volume. The good news for Melanin producers is that they
also seem to have a lesser incidence of Multiple Sclerosis. ------based on the
data, I see no reason to imagine that melanin is protective of survival in the world
today or ----predictably, in the future. You are engaging in wishful thinking
I am left handed-------which as far as longevity is concerned is
a risk. -------but my grandmother who died at age 97 was a lefty too
Melanin has nothing to do with gunshots, diabetes, and alcoholism. Thats like saying white people are more prone to molesting animals because they lack the ability or produce melanin or its severely impaired.

Why is this type of personal behavior deemed acceptable in the Black Community?
Who told you criminal activity is acceptable in Black communities?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
....the blacks commit more crime per their race therefore the police HAVE to interact with them more therefore more chances of them being shot

remember--they are not shooting them because they are black

....the blacks commit more crime per their race therefore the police HAVE to interact with them more therefore more chances of them being shot

Whites commit more crime and more crime per capita. They must accept and encourage a criminal lifestyle.

I see a lot of signs saying "Being Black is not a crime" but in almost every incident cited, the Black victim of a police shooting was engaged in some sort of criminal activity and actively evading arrest.

It is certainly acceptable (or at least immaterial) to the Black Lives Matter protesters. Is it acceptable to you? If not, where is your condemnation of it?

I see a lot of signs saying "Being Black is not a crime" but in almost every incident cited, the Black victim of a police shooting was engaged in some sort of criminal activity and actively evading arrest.

It is certainly acceptable (or at least immaterial) to the Black Lives Matter protesters. Is it acceptable to you? If not, where is your condemnation of it?
You sound like an idiot. BLM doesnt condone criminal activity either. Dont worry about where my condemnation is. I wouldnt condem anything in front of a peckerwood.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites commit more crime and more crime per capita. They must accept and encourage a criminal lifestyle.

You're DELUSIONAL dude! Blacks lead crime stats in almost EVERY major American city! You're a pathetic liberal CRYBABY who's CLEARLY in DENIAL!!

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

You're DELUSIONAL dude! Blacks lead crime stats in almost EVERY major American city! You're a pathetic liberal CRYBABY who's CLEARLY in DENIAL!!

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?
Nice attempt at deflection. We are talking all crime all over the US not just select spots where more people are Black you clown. :laugh:

From your link....

"There is evidence in the official police-recorded figures that black Americans are more likely to commit certain types of crime than people of other races."

Forum List

Back