Zone1 Beggars at the Intersection: How do you feel about them? What do you do?

A
Voting for Republicans who support unnecessary wars, are in the pockets of the military-industrial complex, the fossil fuel industry, and big pharma, who impose economic sanctions/embargoes on developing countries, and defund government programs that help the poor, including children, are just as bad (if not worse) according to Jesus, and His heavenly Father than a pro-abortion or LGBTQ+ democrat. You're supporting a right-wing ideology that is just as destructive to human life if not all life on this planet. Of course, you're going to poopoo all of the above, because it's you who isn't a Christian disciple of Jesus Christ. You're just a right-wing, mammon-worshiping devil.
A lot of generalities you like to throw out there, and in a lot of it you are seeking to conflate for nefarious reasoning. Best go read your Bible again Christian impersonator.

well, in north florida ...

is it coincidental - a hot bed for fundamental christians and the kkk. they are putting these signs at intersections where they believe people are asking for donations.

- that blue hart gives such a warm and feel good sensation - they really care and contributions will only make matters so much better.

well, in north florida ...

is it coincidental - a hot bed for fundamental christians and the kkk. they are putting these signs at intersections where they believe people are asking for donations.

- that blue hart gives such a warm and feel good sensation - they really care and contributions will only make matters so much better.

"Donations"

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I donate to organizations that feed and clothe and house the needy.

I do not donate to their drug and alcohol habits.

What I don’t like is that they are stationing themselves in heavy traffic at major intersections, and it now seems very organized. I give when I can but I find I resent the feeling of pressure I now get.

What I don’t like is that they are stationing themselves in heavy traffic at major intersections, and it now seems very organized. I give when I can but I find I resent the feeling of pressure I now get.
Hey, they got pimp's to pay, so you are right that it best not to become and enabler.

Not the case where I am. I think some are drug addicts, alcoholics, others just who knows?

not really enamored by the homeless, their status alone in itself though is enough for some when in the mood to give them what they want ... sometimes the least desirable will get a $5.

Forum List

Back