Beer carrying customer shoots robber 7 times...

You've expressed a desire to kill people a few messages ago.
People that do all the things he described a few messages ago should be hanged publicly and within 2

weeks of a being found guilty at their trial. I might differ with the armed robbery thing and say only if

hurt someone during the robbery should they hang. That's beat ot shot someone.

A customer carrying a 6 pack of Miller Lite Beer shoots a robber in convenience store. The customer could not see what was in the robbers hand but by the frightening look on the store employees face, he knew it was not good. It turns out the robber had a box cutter in his hand and threatened the store clerk with it.

The customer had a Concealed Carry Permit and when he felt the store clerks life was threatened he shot at the robber 3 times, and then 3 more and took the time to reload his gun and hold the robber until police came. What do you think about this?

He should of had better beer!

People that do all the things he described a few messages ago should be hanged publicly and within 2

weeks of a being found guilty at their trial. I might differ with the armed robbery thing and say only if

hurt someone during the robbery should they hang. That's beat ot shot someone.
So you want America to be run like the Taliban runs Afghanistan.

Depending on the state, the guy who had the beer and gun COULD have committed a crime. It's illegal to carry a gun concealed and possess alcohol. But it does say you have to be under the influence. So it might have been ok.

Actually those laws pertain to CONSUMING alcohol. You can purchase for take out back to your home no problem. But if one of the containers happens to be open, THAT is a problem.

Actually those laws pertain to CONSUMING alcohol. You can purchase for take out back to your home no problem. But if one of the containers happens to be open, THAT is a problem.

Yea, well if you think about it, it makes sense. If you're allowed to carry concealed into Wal Mart, why would you lose that right just because "12 pack of Coors" is on the grocery list? That would not be fair. Like you said, with an open container, then it becomes an issue.

So....a guy stops an armed robbery with his gun in one hand a six pack of beer in the other hand....showing that being a Navy SEAL is not required for actual self defense with a gun....

Good for him...

Today’s feel-good story comes to us from Cass County, Mich. A law-abiding gentleman with a concealed carry permit was picking up a six-pack of Miller Lite in his local gas station convenience store. Suddenly, 35-year-old Cordelius Anthony Martin burst into the establishment. “You know why I’m here,” declared Martin. He pulled a mask over his face and rushed the terrified clerk, brandishing a boxcutter.
-----'
From the next aisle, our hero alertly watched the interaction. He would later explain to the police that he “could not see what was in the robber’s hand, but he could see the look of fear on the clerk’s face,” reported WOOD TV8 (video below). Cool as a cucumber, the carrying customer reacted as one expects a hero would: by calmly drawing his firearm and neutralizing the threat to the innocent store worker.

Of the seven rounds our hero let off, at least three struck the armed robber: in the arm, the back, and the face. The bad guy went down. As he crawled toward the shooter, the alpha citizen realized he had time to run out to the car to fetch another loaded magazine, which he did. He then held the robber at gunpoint until the police arrived.

Martin spent a couple of days in the hospital before being released — only to be arraigned on three charges, including armed robbery, and held on a $100,000 bond. A three-time felon, Martin faces life in prison for his latest escapade.

So......he shoots the guy, does not kill him......goes to his car to get another magazine, then calmly holds the criminal for the police...

And......he is a big, black American...and the police did not just shoot him when they rolled up on the scene......

How many anti-gun extremist myths does this event shatter?

Why was this criminal released?

Last edited:
Krav Maga is a fake bullshit martial art. Youll get some dumbshit newbs who dont know a fucking thing about fighting who will argue with me about that, but they are just uninformed dorks. If you have ever taken a Krav Maga class, you are a sucker.

For the record, these are the most effective standalone martial arts, in this order...

1 - Wrestling
2 - BJJ
3 - Kickboxing
4 - Boxing

MMA is by far the most legit martial art though, which combines all of the above.

These are the worst martial arts that are well known, but completely ineffective, in this order...

1 - Tai Chi
2 - Aikido
3 - Krav Maga
4 - Kung fu

Krav Maga is a fake bullshit martial art. Youll get some dumbshit newbs who dont know a fucking thing about fighting who will argue with me about that, but they are just uninformed dorks. If you have ever taken a Krav Maga class, you are a sucker.

For the record, these are the most effective standalone martial arts, in this order...

1 - Wrestling
2 - BJJ
3 - Kickboxing
4 - Boxing

MMA is by far the most legit martial art though, which combines all of the above.

These are the worst martial arts that are well known, but completely ineffective, in this order...

1 - Tai Chi
2 - Aikido
3 - Krav Maga
4 - Kung fu

Actually, I like Tim Larkins training concepts.......if I had the time, I would try to train with him....he understands surviving a violent attack.......

Having trained in the martial arts my entire life, you hear about attacking "vital" points on the body. He explains this idea in a way that is far better than anyone else I have ever seen.......

In the videos he posts on youtube, he explains what attacking the point does, and then shows actual video from real life events that demonstrate his point.....

It is well beyond any specific martial art, and had he been around when I was younger, I would have tried to train with him......that and the Filipino martial arts.......knives, sticks and sword training are so much better than any empty hand art....

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maBWJzNsW54&t=371s

Actually, I like Tim Larkins training concepts.......if I had the time, I would try to train with him....he understands surviving a violent attack.......

Having trained in the martial arts my entire life, you hear about attacking "vital" points on the body. He explains this idea in a way that is far better than anyone else I have ever seen.......

In the videos he posts on youtube, he explains what attacking the point does, and then shows actual video from real life events that demonstrate his point.....

It is well beyond any specific martial art, and had he been around when I was younger, I would have tried to train with him......that and the Filipino martial arts.......knives, sticks and sword training are so much better than any empty hand art....

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maBWJzNsW54&t=371s

Attacking vital points is almost always bullshit. Dont get me wrong, if you have someone pinned beneath you, you can certainly push a finger into their eye, but generally speaking, vital points are hard as fuck to hit in a real fight. In Tae Kwon Do i was trained to do "knife hand" attacks to the throat. Good fucking luck pulling that off in a real fight. You would likely jam your fingers if you tried. Tae Kwon Do is amazing when it comes to kicking technique, but it has massive holes in both defense and offense.

A liver shot is one of the most effective vital spots to hit, but even they are hard to pull off. It requires a left hand punch at the bottom of the rib cage. If you catch someone just right with that, it will instantly drop them. Its worse than being kicked in the balls. It shuts your whole body down.... but again, good luck pulling it off in a real fight.

Here are some liver shots...

Last edited:

1 - Wrestling
2 - BJJ
3 - Kickboxing
4 - Boxing

1 - Tai Chi
2 - Aikido
3 - Krav Maga
4 - Kung fu
It isn't the system. It's the person themselves. It's also the situation one finds themselves in.
1. Wrestling won't do much if there are multiple attackers. Same with BJJ. Getting on the ground with multiple attackers is the worst thing you can do.
2. Attacked with someone with a knife, club or gun. Wrestling and BJJ may not do much for you. Even boxing has some limitations in this case.
3. If the victim is a female, wrestling is the last thing you want. Again, getting into holds with a man who is stronger is the last thing you want to teach a woman.
4. One on one with an equal opponent. It's not the system or style that will win. It's how good the person is.

You also haven't a clue about what is taught in each system of Karate, Kung Fu. Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris and many others have it right. Learn as much as you can for every possible situation and from any style of fighting.
My style of Kung Fu, one of my students, a 10th grader, was grabbed by a bigger senior who wanted to haze in into a trash can. The first technique I taught the 10th grader he used and in a second, the senior was out cold bleeding from his mouth. I watched my instructor take on 3 guys after a class outside and toyed with them until they left. So, your blanket statement is worthless. Completely worthless.

It isn't the system. It's the person themselves. It's also the situation one finds themselves in.
1. Wrestling won't do much if there are multiple attackers. Same with BJJ. Getting on the ground with multiple attackers is the worst thing you can do.
2. Attacked with someone with a knife, club or gun. Wrestling and BJJ may not do much for you. Even boxing has some limitations in this case.
3. If the victim is a female, wrestling is the last thing you want. Again, getting into holds with a man who is stronger is the last thing you want to teach a woman.
4. One on one with an equal opponent. It's not the system or style that will win. It's how good the person is.

You also haven't a clue about what is taught in each system of Karate, Kung Fu. Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris and many others have it right. Learn as much as you can for every possible situation and from any style of fighting.
My style of Kung Fu, one of my students, a 10th grader, was grabbed by a bigger senior who wanted to haze in into a trash can. The first technique I taught the 10th grader he used and in a second, the senior was out cold bleeding from his mouth. I watched my instructor take on 3 guys after a class outside and toyed with them until they left. So, your blanket statement is worthless. Completely worthless.
1 - If there are multiple attackers, youve already lost. Running is your best option. There are elite professional fighters who can KO multiple people, but 99.9999% of people will never overcome the odds of more than one attacker.

2 - Yes, having a weapon almost always trumps being unarmed, but an athletic highly trained grappler would have very good chances against a knife wielder. Youd for sure get cut, but its doubtful that he is going to deliver a killing blow before you tie up that wrist. Tim Kennedy has an awesome video of him getting into a fight with a guy carrying a tazer type knife with no edge, to simulate how the fight would go. He got "cut" a couple times (minorly), but he took that knife away in the end.

3 - An elite female wrestler could tool a bigger man with ease. He wouldnt know a thing about leverage and bad positions. If she knew a couple basic submissions, she would break his arm relatively easilly. An elite Bazillian Jiu Jitsu female would destroy 99% of men on the planet, regardless of the size difference. Ive seen purple belt teenage girls absolutely wreck boys who dont know how to grapple. A girl with a black belt in BJJ is very dangerous for anyone.

4 - Yep, but skill can overcome size and strength at a certain skill level when it comes to grappling.

Last edited:
1 - If there are multiple attackers, youve already lost. Running is your best option. There are elite professional fighters who can KO multiple people, but 99.9999% of people will never overcome the odds of more than one attacker.

2 - Yes, having a weapon almost always trumps being unarmed, but an athletic highly trained grappler would have very good chances against a knife wielder. Youd for sure get cut, but its doubtful that he is going to deliver a killing blow before you tie up that wrist. Tim Kennedy has an awesome video of him getting into a fight with a guy carrying a tazer type knife with no edge, to simulate how the fight would go. He got "cut" a couple times (minorly), but he took that knife away in the end.

3 - An elite female wrestler could tool a bigger man with ease. He wouldnt know a thing about leverage and bad positions. If she knew a couple basic submissions, she would break his arm relatively easilly. An elite Bazillian Jiu Jitsu female would destroy 99% of men on the planet, regardless of the size difference. Ive seen purple belt teenage girls absolutely wreck boys who dont know how to grapple. A girl with a black belt in BJJ is very dangerous for anyone.

4 - Yep, but skill can overcome size and strength at a certain skill level when it comes to grappling.
I've been a martial artist for 53 years now. I've been a black belt and equal to this in kung fu as well for 50 years. You pretty much agree with my take on your list by your own admission. An "Elite" female wrestler could beat a bigger man with ease is silly. We are seeing this sort of stuff with the wokeism of transgenders where men are fighting and wrestling as women. The elites have no chance in wrestling. Now, add some kicks and certain strikes and they could get out of a scrap. And, by the way, we are talking about actual fights, not wrestling matches or so called full contact stuff that have controls in place.

As to multiple attackers, no, you haven't already lost. If you aren't fast, running won't help. I used to teach blindfold fighting with multiple attackers. It can be done. But, again, it has nothing to do with the style of martial arts or fighting arts. More to do with the teacher and what they teach. .

Weapon attacks aren't really all that different. The weapon is merely and extension of your arm. I used to teach a couple of ways to handle a knife attack based on how the attacker is using the knife. Not that hard.

I've been a martial artist for 53 years now. I've been a black belt and equal to this in kung fu as well for 50 years. You pretty much agree with my take on your list by your own admission. An "Elite" female wrestler could beat a bigger man with ease is silly. We are seeing this sort of stuff with the wokeism of transgenders where men are fighting and wrestling as women. The elites have no chance in wrestling. Now, add some kicks and certain strikes and they could get out of a scrap. And, by the way, we are talking about actual fights, not wrestling matches or so called full contact stuff that have controls in place.

As to multiple attackers, no, you haven't already lost. If you aren't fast, running won't help. I used to teach blindfold fighting with multiple attackers. It can be done. But, again, it has nothing to do with the style of martial arts or fighting arts. More to do with the teacher and what they teach. .

Weapon attacks aren't really all that different. The weapon is merely and extension of your arm. I used to teach a couple of ways to handle a knife attack based on how the attacker is using the knife. Not that hard.
This is exactly what im talking about. This guy ^ did kung fu for 50 years and he used this experience to train people to blindfold fight multiple attackers. Does that sound even remotely possible to anyone reading this? :laugh:

Kung fu is mystic horseshit. To prove my point, can anyone name a world champion professional fighter who uses kung fu? Can anyone name a single professional prize fighter who uses kung fu? Good luck with THAT Google search. :laugh:

Kung fu doesnt work, and fuck you for tricking people into thinking they can fight multiple people blindfolded. You suck bro.

So....a guy stops an armed robbery with his gun in one hand a six pack of beer in the other hand....showing that being a Navy SEAL is not required for actual self defense with a gun....

Good for him...

Today’s feel-good story comes to us from Cass County, Mich. A law-abiding gentleman with a concealed carry permit was picking up a six-pack of Miller Lite in his local gas station convenience store. Suddenly, 35-year-old Cordelius Anthony Martin burst into the establishment. “You know why I’m here,” declared Martin. He pulled a mask over his face and rushed the terrified clerk, brandishing a boxcutter.
-----'
From the next aisle, our hero alertly watched the interaction. He would later explain to the police that he “could not see what was in the robber’s hand, but he could see the look of fear on the clerk’s face,” reported WOOD TV8 (video below). Cool as a cucumber, the carrying customer reacted as one expects a hero would: by calmly drawing his firearm and neutralizing the threat to the innocent store worker.

Of the seven rounds our hero let off, at least three struck the armed robber: in the arm, the back, and the face. The bad guy went down. As he crawled toward the shooter, the alpha citizen realized he had time to run out to the car to fetch another loaded magazine, which he did. He then held the robber at gunpoint until the police arrived.

Martin spent a couple of days in the hospital before being released — only to be arraigned on three charges, including armed robbery, and held on a $100,000 bond. A three-time felon, Martin faces life in prison for his latest escapade.

So......he shoots the guy, does not kill him......goes to his car to get another magazine, then calmly holds the criminal for the police...

And......he is a big, black American...and the police did not just shoot him when they rolled up on the scene......

How many anti-gun extremist myths does this event shatter?

Why was this criminal released?
Sorry for derailing your thread. I saw this yesterday. The calm way he pulled out his gun and shot him made me laugh. Just another day in the hood i guess. :laugh:

Forum List

Back