Beautiful woman Scarlett O Hara

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con

Vivien_Leigh_g2ksjfpdd9

Mortimer...

You are a fucking creep dude. Everything you post is creepy and cringe. I would actually be alarmed if you knew where I live, because I'm about 70% sure you'll be a serial killer someday, if you're not already. 90% of what you post is related to your desperation for sex/attention from women. If you lost a little weight, got a job and stopped being a desperate fucking weirdo then women might actually be interested in you.

Mortimer...

You are a fucking creep dude. Everything you post is creepy and cringe. I would actually be alarmed if you knew where I live, because I'm about 70% sure you'll be a serial killer someday, if you're not already. 90% of what you post is related to your desperation for sex/attention from women. If you lost a little weight, got a job and stopped being a desperate fucking weirdo then women might actually be interested in you.

Hey, I thought I was a bit odd, but after going through some of his posts, I feel so much better about myself, lol!

Hey, I thought I was a bit odd, but after going through some of his posts, I feel so much better about myself, lol!

He literally made a hypothetical post about him shooting up a synagogue. This guy is legitimately mental. He should be on a watch list. I no shit think he's a threat to society.

Mortimer...

Yeah, he's definitely got a couple of lampshades of human skin in his creepy apartment.

Wait what? Where? That has to be reported somehow... Did the mods take care of it?
No, they left it. I think they kind of just passively accept that he's a complete mental case. I think this forum might be one of the few outlets he has, and is one of the only places he actually gets human interaction. This dude is dangerous. Most of y'all motherfuckers think I'm joking or just being an asshole, but by far my greatest strength is my perception. This guy needs to be in a straightjacket, seriously.

No, they left it. I think they kind of just passively accept that he's a complete mental case. I think this forum might be one of the few outlets he has, and is one of the only places he actually gets human interaction. This dude is dangerous. Most of y'all motherfuckers think I'm joking or just being an asshole, but by far my greatest strength is my perception. This guy needs to be in a straightjacket, seriously.

I thought that myself. I just found the thread, it's still up. Honestly, the fact that this guy isn't banned or reported to authorities is amazing. He spouts neo-nazi crap, is worried sick about how people perceive his race, is really creepy about women, I mean honestly...

Just a bit of trivia.. for example, Ms DeHavilland was also the grand-daughter of the famous aviator and aircraft engineer Captain Sir Geoffrey de Havilland, OM, CBE, AFC, RDI, FRAeS.

Founder of DeHavilland Aircraft Company, makers of some of the greatest aircraft to ever grace the skies.
Back in the day-----high placed BRITS did send their sons to the various
parts of the GLORIOUS BRITISH EMPIRE---and its precincts to ROUND
OUT their experiences ----AND if they were "EXTRAS" ----ie not first borns---
it was a way of -------uhm.....doing something with them

I thought that myself. I just found the thread, it's still up. Honestly, the fact that this guy isn't banned or reported to authorities is amazing. He spouts neo-nazi crap, is worried sick about how people perceive his race, is really creepy about women, I mean honestly...
He's fucking nuts dude, and anybody that knows him and hasn't noticed has the social perception of a rock.

Back in the day-----high placed BRITS did send their sons to the various
parts of the GLORIOUS BRITISH EMPIRE

To my certain knowledge, I don't believe Japan was ever part of the British Empire.

To my certain knowledge, I don't believe Japan was ever part of the British Empire.

A lot of English firms did business in Japan and all over Asia. Lot of wealthy ex-pats running around there even today.

A lot of English firms did business in Japan and all over Asia. Lot of wealthy ex-pats running around there even today.

I realize that. I spent four year in Japan as an ex-pat. My daughter was born there.

Meh, it's mostly tongue in cheek and not really serious. A lot of it is meant to be humorous or ironic. He has a dry sense of humor.

Forum List

Back