“Laken Riley. A beautiful young woman who was killed . . . By an ILLEGAL.”

You still didn't say what you thought was a lie, lest I post a link proving whatever it is true. SUCKER. :auiqs.jpg:
You may have seen me mention, that I work with kids with behavior disorders like autism, emotional disturbance, and ADHD. One thing that makes it challenging to work with them is when you speak to them about some misbehavior incident in order to help them figure out a way to do better next time, their first reaction is often to just lie about it.

“Johnny let’s talk about when you pushed Freddy over at PE this morning. “

“I didn’t push him! He pushed me, and as he walked away, he tripped.”

“Johnny, the principal showed me on tape you pushing him. Two coaches saw it“

“They lied! Those principles can fake all that stuff, they have Photoshop on their computers. “

I don’t mind working through that kind of thing with a six grader with genuine, emotional disturbance. Not gonna come here and do it with purported healthy adults.

How? Would it prevent another president from adding more, later, if Congress and the president thought it was needed? No. It is just a political excuse to do nothing now.

Thats not how congress works

They will declare the problem solved when it isnt and move onto something else

Thats what happened in 1986 when 3 million lucky illegal aliens were given amnesty in exchange for a promise that no more illegals would be admitted

He went off script, unless that part was also written for him. It may have been, along with the button to help him remember her name.

We sometimes set the bar way too low for these Democrats. After saying over and over that Biden won’t even say Laken’s name, he and his handlers feel like they pwned us by showing it on a button.

Maybe the script actually said “legals“ but Biden misstead it as “illegals”

If so, his speech writers are real morons. Using thousands of murders under his watch by criminals who happen to be US citizens as some kind of justification for him to bring in hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to commit even more murders is the kind of logic, that… Well… that Democrats would use.
Illegals are here to commit crimes that overworked American criminals are too busy to do

Trump supporters are against a phony border security that doesent fix the problem
Take it up with her. I did not suggest it. She is one of yours.
So, let the fentanyl flow then, if you prefer, if drugs coming in was just a talking point, you really didn't care about, except to bitch on message boards.

Take it up with her. I did not suggest it. She is one of yours.
So, let the fentanyl flow then, if you prefer, if drugs coming in was just a talking point, you really didn't care about, except to bitch on message boards.
A wall combined with electronic monitoring, drones and humans to make arrests is the best way to stop smugglers along the border

Thats not how congress works

They will declare the problem solved when it isnt and move onto something else

Thats what happened in 1986 when 3 million lucky illegal aliens were given amnesty in exchange for a promise that no more illegals would be admitted
Won't fly. We have seen bills amended, enhanced, struck down since the country started. Or are you thinking there will be no more elected US Representative and Senators? If so, you are wrong. We are keeping the representative republic form of government, and that is final.

As your dear leader bragged about "Anything goes sex culture"?
Sure

Trump was part of that culture and look what its doing for him

Who wants to be pariah in their own bedroom?

But many great political leaders have had problems keeping it in their pants

Last edited:
Nice and simplistic, but not accurate either.
Extremely accurate.

Democrats have been using this form of fraud to take over states since the 70s.

Anyone who thinks this garbage is moral or even legal is just as guilty of it as they are, or totally ignorant.

The Democrat party has been supporting the migration of illegals for decades and we have had to pay the bill.

Before Biden took over, the price tag was roughly $132 billion per year.

I can only imagine what it is today.

This asylum program is simply a form of amnesty.

If there was a law that stated that anyone who applies for asylum can never vote in an election, no Democrat would want the program.

Last edited:
Won't fly. We have seen bills amended, enhanced, struck down since the country started. Or are you thinking there will be no more elected US Representative and Senators? If so, you are wrong. We are keeping the representative republic form of government, and that is final.
I’m thinking that the situation has become so bad that congress is being forced to do something it doesent want to do

And it wants to do as little as possible just to relieve the pressure on itself for another 20 years

The open borders we-are-the-world crowd is weak at this moment

Extremely accurate.

Democrats have been using this form of fraud to take over states since the 70s.

Anyone who thinks this garbage is moral or even legal is just as guilty of it as they are, or totally ignorant.

The Democrat party has been supporting the migration of illegals for decades and we have had to pay the bill.

Before Biden took over the price tag was roughly $132 billion per year.

I can only imagine what it is today.

This asylum program is simply a form of amnesty.

If there was a law that stated that anyone who applies for asylum can never vote in an election no Democrat would want the program.
Immigration should have been addressed back when Reagan first kicked it down the road, as he had the political capital to do it. Biden has sucked on the border, doing nothing but fck it up worse, but the provision in the bill are good and should be implemented, except for Trump not wanting it before the election, and everybody knows it.

Who sneered and said that?

Yes, it was Joe Biden.

So . . . The official term for people who unlawfully cross their border is “illegals.” All you Bidenistas? Make sure you’re using the correct terminology from now.

He followed it with “that’s right. But how many thousands of people are being killed by illegals?”

And say this was the state of the union, where he really did well? For that one part, yes, I would agree.

You are obviously confused about this.

What you are missing is the fact that importing millions of welfare Illegals to vote for Democrats is far more important to Potatohead and the other Moon Bats than pretty young White girls getting murdered. Or more important than the assholes bring in deadly drugs, or the rapes, or the gang activity, or the sex trafficking or the other horrendous crimes they commit.

You are definitely out of sinc with the Democrats.

S

So, you want him to rule by executive order. That is new.
I'm simply pointing out that he's always had the power to secure the border through Executive Orders just as he had the power to open the border by getting rid of Trump's Executive Orders. I'm amused by you on the left that believe he's being constrained by the GOP. It's a lie.

Immigration should have been addressed back when Reagan first kicked it down the road, as he had the political capital to do it. Biden has sucked on the border, doing nothing but fck it up worse, but the provision in the bill are good and should be implemented, except for Trump not wanting it before the election, and everybody knows it.
I have videos of Biden telling foreigners to surge to the border.
Those are the words he used.

He said that nobody would be deported during his administration.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

He assumes that Mexico is a shithole. He thinks people are living in grass huts in Mexico.

He's a racist to think so.

I have videos of Biden telling foreigners to surge to the border.
Those are the words he used.

He said that nobody would be deported during his administration.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

He assumes that Mexico is a shithole. He thinks people are living in grass huts in Mexico.

He's a racist to think so.

And he was a fool to do it, as I have bitched about, here for the last two years. I have wondered why he didn't do more than yell "The bar is open". He invested no political capital to fixing it or even improving it, until now.

And he was a fool to do it, as I have bitched about, here for the last two years. I have wondered why he didn't do more than yell "The bar is open". He invested no political capital to fixing it or even improving it, until now.
You have me scratching my head.

Democrats will do anything to stay in power.
If it means destroying the country, then so be it.

But they need folks like you to fall for their tricks.

Well....there are still people who think the Earth is only 6000 years old and Russian Collusion was real.

The trumper poster suggested it. What do you think it would look like? What kind of psychos would man her sniper towers?
I like the river barrier idea. If people simply die of their own foolish attempt to swim the river (a natural barrier) plus go into the water at all, knowing they probably have little chance making the American shore, but go anyway, it is their decision, to die that way, rather than walk another 3 miles (after walking hundred or more) to stand in line to enter and make their case. So be it.

Well that doesnt seem like a very humane option to me, and what has been allowed to go on for years now is not humane. The kindest thing for all involved is strong deturrent for those immigrants to make the trek by foot in the first place.

First of all, Biden is ignoring that the very act of migrants crossing our border at this time, is putting money directly into the pockets of Drug cartels. That alone is a seperate discussion and does harm to multiple countries including the US.

that line item alone should warrant the complete shutdown of the border at least for a temporary amount of time.

Secondly, its ignored that none of that could happen without the Mexican government allowing this to happen. We have the capapbility of putting extreme pressure on that government to turn back migrants , but then again it comes back to the influence of the cartels.

Question. What has Kamala found out now after all this time about the Root causes? Why are gangs leaving Venezuela to come here to the U.S. to assert their influence? why are poor people trying to flee those countries? Responsibility needs to be put back on these people. They need to fix their own countries, and not empty out their jails to send criminals to the US. We have plenty of influence and power in the region, but no will to use it.
Trump was the onoly one who came close to that. To hold peoples feet to the fire to make them act. HE did the same thing with the U.N. though he has caught hell for his choice of words

Well, NOW is before an election. We've seen this type of thing a hundred times. Everything sounds better before an upcoming election.

Forum List

Back