Beautiful woman Scarlett O Hara

No, they left it. I think they kind of just passively accept that he's a complete mental case. I think this forum might be one of the few outlets he has, and is one of the only places he actually gets human interaction. This dude is dangerous. Most of y'all motherfuckers think I'm joking or just being an asshole, but by far my greatest strength is my perception. This guy needs to be in a straightjacket, seriously.

fwiw, and probably not much. There are a few posters here that, when I read their posts, I can sense the demonic coming out of their words even over the internet. OP is strange but I don't get that from him like I do a few others. Not saying you're wrong though.

fwiw, and probably not much. There are a few posters here that, when I read their posts, I can sense the demonic coming out of their words even over the internet. OP is strange but I don't get that from him like I do a few others. Not saying you're wrong though.
Yep, odd duck for sure and maybe a just bit "on the spectrum".....Not saying that in a flaming way, just a observation.

You know what demons look and act like, how was Hell?

Meh, it's mostly tongue in cheek and not really serious. A lot of it is meant to be humorous or ironic. He has a dry sense of humor.

I have a dry sense of humor. That's not humorous at all. The vast majority of his threads are him worried about race, including that one. Why he wants to know how we'd racially profile him after he shoots up a synagogue is beyond me.

Married one of my favorite actors Lawrence Olivier..

Sir Lawrence may have to be cancelled...

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back