“Laken Riley. A beautiful young woman who was killed . . . By an ILLEGAL.”

You have me scratching my head.

Democrats will do anything to stay in power.
If it means destroying the country, then so be it.

But they need folks like you to fall for their tricks.

Well....there are still people who think the Earth is only 6000 years old and Russian Collusion was real.
Likewise
Trumpists will do anything to get back into power.

Well that doesnt seem like a very humane option to me, and what has been allowed to go on for years now is not humane. The kindest thing for all involved is strong deturrent for those immigrants to make the trek by foot in the first place.

First of all, Biden is ignoring that the very act of migrants crossing our border at this time, is putting money directly into the pockets of Drug cartels. That alone is a seperate discussion and does harm to multiple countries including the US.

that line item alone should warrant the complete shutdown of the border at least for a temporary amount of time.

Secondly, its ignored that none of that could happen without the Mexican government allowing this to happen. We have the capapbility of putting extreme pressure on that government to turn back migrants , but then again it comes back to the influence of the cartels.

Question. What has Kamala found out now after all this time about the Root causes? Why are gangs leaving Venezuela to come here to the U.S. to assert their influence? why are poor people trying to flee those countries? Responsibility needs to be put back on these people. They need to fix their own countries, and not empty out their jails to send criminals to the US. We have plenty of influence and power in the region, but no will to use it.
Trump was the onoly one who came close to that. To hold peoples feet to the fire to make them act. HE did the same thing with the U.N. though he has caught hell for his choice of words

Well, NOW is before an election. We've seen this type of thing a hundred times. Everything sounds better before an upcoming election.
Not at all humane, you are correct.

Biden is not ignoring the problem of massive numbers of "migrants" crossing the border. He created it on day 1 or 2 of his administration. Most of the drugs are in fact coming in trucks no on the backs of these "migrants". That drug importation is a real problem and should be addressed, part of it being addressed by the mass scanning equipment for trucks, containers and ships, in the bill held up by Trump for political purposes. Your point of that drug problem being a discussion, that has to involve multiple countries is correct.

I have little faith in the Mexican Government. I suspect that government so infiltrated by the cartels to be little more than a shell, whether I am right or wrong, I do not know.

I am surprised you bring up Kamala, as I have always had little faith in her acumen or abilities, in the level she was brought in, mainly for the purpose of securing the black vote. She had her attention publicly directed to the border, because she laughed out loud when a reporter questioned her about how the issues at the border were creating for the Biden administration. I don't think Joe ever envisioned her as up to dealing with it, but it was meant to shut her up, and to make her know better than to laugh out loud to a reporter about administration difficulties, especially self-inflicted difficulties, as like it or her or him or not, she was supposed to be on the team. It was then, I knew, my evaluation of her abilities was correct. For the sake of pure politics, she was elevated above her maximum level of performance capability or highest level of respective incompetence. She embodies the Peter Principle.

The real longterm issue for border and immigration, as Joe opened the flood gates with no plan, staff, or organization to handle the flow (not to even discuss whether we needed migrant workers) is the immigration mechanism itself. Joe has created a huge permanent underclass, with no path to citizenship and I am not saying they should have one, either, for that matter.

It is a mess, and one not simply cleaned up by tracking down and deporting everybody that came in since he yelled, "Ya'll come". Whether re-elected or not (and I suspect he will be) this mess will be his enduring legacy of his administration, studied and debated in history books for next 100 years if we last that long as the United State of America, a representative republic based on our founding constitution and history.

Likewise
Trumpists will do anything to get back into power.

You're confusing me with NeverTrumpers.

The difference between me and you is I would abandon Trump in a heartbeat if I discovered he was lying about what he plans on doing.
But in order to be a Democrat you have to learn to accept one lie after another because the party matters more than the truth or the country.
As a matter of fact you expect them to lie to you.

You see Democrats only have to give you someone to hate to keep you in line.
You're willing to forget your principles to keep that orange SOB out of office.
But the problem is Democrats are only good at making shit up about their targets.
They always suck at running the government.
They're at their best when they're out of power and are able to criticize, but they can't lead to save their asses.
All they do is accuse Trump of the very crimes Biden has been caught doing, and you keep believing them.
It's because you're a bull-headed son of a bitch that thinks the government and the media have our best interests in mind.
But what I know from personal experience tells me otherwise.
I could spend the next couple of hours telling you about what Bill & Hillary pulled in Somalia, but I'm not gonna waste my time.

You're confusing me with NeverTrumpers.

The difference between me and you is I would abandon Trump in a heartbeat if I discovered he was lying about what he plans on doing.
But in order to be a Democrat you have to learn to accept one lie after another because the party matters more than the truth or the country.
As a matter of fact you expect them to lie to you.

You see Democrats only have to give you someone to hate to keep you in line.
You're willing to forget your principles to keep that orange SOB out of office.
But the problem is Democrats are only good at making shit up about their targets.
They always suck at running the government.
They're at their best when they're out of power and are able to criticize, but they can't lead to save their asses.
All they do is accuse Trump of the very crimes Biden has been caught doing, and you keep believing them.
It's because you're a bull-headed son of a bitch that thinks the government and the media have our best interests in mind.
But what I know from personal experience tells me otherwise.
I could spend the next couple of hours telling you about what Bill & Hillary pulled in Somalia, but I'm not gonna waste my time.
No. No confusion. Two sides of the same coin, both sides at times equally destructive to the country and body politic.

Who sneered and said that?

Yes, it was Joe Biden.

So . . . The official term for people who unlawfully cross their border is “illegals.” All you Bidenistas? Make sure you’re using the correct terminology from now.

He followed it with “that’s right. But how many thousands of people are being killed by illegals?”

And say this was the state of the union, where he really did well? For that one part, yes, I would agree.

But, but legal citizens kill people too. Our illegitimate president is an asshole.

The ONLY truthful thing that piece of dirt Biden said last night: "The illegal who murdered her. ' Too bad the stupid ass could not get her name right, he called her "Lincoln" I am sure the parents loved that! :omg:

No. No confusion. Two sides of the same coin, both sides at times equally destructive to the country and body politic.
Yet you still refuse to open your mind about anything because the MSM gives you plenty of excuses not to.
You're too old to admit when you're wrong.

Last edited:
Yet you still refuse to open your mind about anything because the MSM gives you plenty of excuses not to.
You're too old to admit when you're wrong.
I suspect we are close to same age, if you aren't older. I look for incorrect or overstated points. If I see it, I reject entire argument. I was trained to resist propaganda. I have no intention of changing now.

I suspect we are close to same age, if you aren't older. I look for incorrect or overstated points. If I see it, I reject entire argument. I was trained to resist propaganda. I have no intention of changing now.
We're never too old to learn.

BUT it seems you consider anything that goes outside of your area of knowledge to be propaganda.

You're used to listening to the MSM or legacy media.
I learned not to trust them. Mainly because I found out how much they lie to us.
I also don't believe everything I post from Twitter.
I just put it on USMB to let everyone see it and use their own judgment.
Twitter seems to be one of the last places you can get uncensored information.
Everything else has been censored to fit an agenda.
I used to be able to research anything, but Google is useless and so is every other search engine.

I remember when I used to think like you.
Then I woke up.

True, except for the sneer part, as there was not sneering, and he made it obvious, the trumpers want no change at the border for political reasons.
They want real change. Not codifying the existing mess.

They passed HR2 nine months ago

You aren't accurately referring to me. I suspect those pictured in your tweet were Democrats. I had to present my voter registration card to vote in the Republican primary. I have been independent back to 1976. Just because you guys make up shit, because of your own prejudice against anybody not a trumper does not make it so. Your just a conceited goddamned fool.

Anyone know whose bright idea it was for poopy pants to carry that button? I bet the sprayed his hand with stick-um so he didn’t drop it.

GILk4IZWoAAcw0G.jpg

Forum List

Back