Be Ye Ready Is No Joking Matter

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
By David Wilkerson

Matthew 24:42-44: "Watch ye therefore for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

(Praying) Lord you spoke so clearly to me this past week in a dream. You told me to preach this this afternoon, and I obey you...

I don't get many dreams, and I don't preach on my dreams because I'm a bible preacher, and anything that does not conform to the word of God is to be rejected outright. I'm just telling you how God awakened my soul, how I should preach this more often...I want you to know this is not doctrine, it's not some new revelation, it's simply the Holy Spirit prompting me, and speaking to me about His coming, I don't know want to build any doctrine about it, remember that. I don't have much confidence in dreams, any dream vision or revelation has to absolutely be framed in scripture.

Now having said that, let me share with you without trying to talk to you about doctrine or anything else, just the Holy Ghost talking to me. In my dream I was suddenly awakened by the knowledge that I had been snatched, I had been caught up, and I was in some kind of conveyance, I don't know if it was a chariot, I didn't see the conveyance, but I knew that there were others in it and that there was an angel of the Lord... there was a sense of just racing swiftly thru streets and into houses, this conveyance knew no barriers and I had a sense that I was on my way home, I'm saved, the Lord has come.

I am being gathered by the angel of the Lord, the chariots of the Lord, there are thousands upon thousands, the coming of the Lord is as lightining is from the east to the west...there was a sense of swiftness, but it was almost as I was seeing it in slow motion, this lightning coming, I was seeing it in slow motion, I didn't see a driver, I didn't see an angel, I didn't see the conveyance, I just had a sense, I knew I was being carried and taken and it was moving swiftly, and people were being snatched from homes and from the streets.

And I remember specifically going into a particular home and there were 3 people that I recognized, 2 were friends and 1 was a family member, and we went right by, and there was as sense, a sudden sense, oh God, they were being left behind, and the Lord allowed me to, for a few fleeting moments, to sense the terror of what it would be like to be left behind when the angels of the Lord come and gather His elect from the 4 winds.

I was made to know at that time that even those who call themselves christians, and were not really christians, who despised the grace of God went out and sinned and said I can easily confess, never did forsaking their sin, there was a sense that even though they were sleeping they were aware, there was an awareness that the Lord is coming and there is a sudden moment because I saw hands being raised, people reaching out and waving.

In fact as we kept moving on there were people that were moving and trying to get the attention of this driver, this conveyance, and I was screaming and yelling get out in the open, as if I thought if they were out in the open they could be seen and get caught up but it went swiftly on, but there was a sense that I have never experienced in my life, even though all my life my father taught on the coming of the Lord, my grandfather taught on the coming of the lord, taught about it.

The bible says we shall all be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, suddenly we're going to be changed, the bible says, this corrupt body shall put on an incorrupt body just like His. And the bible says that we are to be prepared and ready, expecting, the bible says He is coming for those who look for His appearing. And those who are expecting, even though sleep they are going to be caught, if it's in the middle of the night.

Now I'm not going to be get into the doctrine of the rapture, when this happens, before the tribulation, middle of the tribulation or after the tribulation, I am just telling you I had a sense of the horror it's going to be for those who knew the gospel, who had one appeal after another, who knew the grace and the mercy of God and they were not ready. They were not taken, they were not gathered in this, and I remember the swiftness of moving, and seeing the people left behind, the conveyance just passing by, and this terrible sense. Lord I know I'm saved, I know I'm redeemed, I'm going home, but those 2 friends and that member of my family... and there was a terror. Two shall be sleeping in a bed, one shall be taken the other left...watch therefore He's coming as a thief in the night. He's coming folks.

There was no sense of speed , there was no sense of traveling, but suddenly I was stepping with everyone around me, we were stepping as out of a cloud,out of a fog, out of time, into eternity, suddenly. There was no sense of being carried out into a cosmos or anywhere else, suddenly we were...Home. We were in eternity and I remember this sense of absolute serenity, as we stepped out into eternity thru this cloud, there was a sense of peace, and all I could see around me people were feeling their bodies, they were feeling their hands, they were caressing their faces, there was no shouting. I didn't see Jesus anywhere,it was just a sense, it happened so quickly, it seemed to be a gathering place, the bible say He's going to gather His elect from the the 4 winds, and suddenly I looked and there were my 2 friends, and my loved one coming thru the cloud and into eternity.

Nobody was looking at each other, nobody, there was no embracing, there was just a peace, an incredible peace, and I experienced it for a moment, I am home, that earth that I was on is gone, I am beyond the reach of satan, there is no sin, there is no possibility of ever being lost, I am eternally His, He did what He said He would do, He said He would come with His angels, He came with His angels, he did everything I preached, everything I said, It's true! He's all sufficient, He's everything that we need!

There was a peace and a a serenity beyond anything I could imagine... and people were just awed, in silence, there was an awe, there was a peace that was absoultely indescribable, and the sense... it was a sense, it's all over, it's all over, it was all... it was all true. That sense of reality and truth - that was not the real world, this is the real world, this is eternity, that's all passed away, it was just a dream, it was just grass, that's what the bible says, the flesh is just grass, it comes up, it withers and it's gone. Time is just a little piece, eternity is a great big realm, God cut a little piece and He gave it to man, with His grace and mercy, saying, here is My grace, My mercy, My glory. He gives you space and time to repent and trust in Him...

But God wait a minute, all of these who didn't come, all of those who were left behind, who thought they were prepared and thought they were ready, they are not here, what about them Lord... they're lost, there was a sense in me, now folks that will not be there but I believe God was letting me feel the sense of this lostness of those who were gone, and suddenly as I was thinking about all those who had not been gathered, I woke up, I sat right up, and these words were like silent thunder in my head- "David, be ye ready is no joking matter." And I lay back in my pillow and God said, "My people are not taking it seriously, they talk about it but they are not taking it seriously, and many, many are going to be left behind- they are not ready... the age of grace is about to end."

http://www.worldchallenge.org/

Last edited:
You DO realize that the myth of the Rapture is a fairly new invention, right?

It was brought about by someone named Cotton Mather. Google it sometime.

And..................according to the writings of the Jews, God isn't so much going to come and scoop up the righteous, but rather He's going to eliminate evil.

I'd be careful about wanting to be "scooped up" because it may be that those who are taken up are the ones who are evil, while those who are left behind may be the ones that Jesus is going to rule over when He returns.

You DO realize that the myth of the Rapture is a fairly new invention, right?

It was brought about by someone named Cotton Mather. Google it sometime.

And..................according to the writings of the Jews, God isn't so much going to come and scoop up the righteous, but rather He's going to eliminate evil.

I'd be careful about wanting to be "scooped up" because it may be that those who are taken up are the ones who are evil, while those who are left behind may be the ones that Jesus is going to rule over when He returns.

Didn't you read what he said? Look, I cut this part out for you so you can look at it again, Biker:
The bible says we shall all be changed, in the twinkling of an eye, suddenly we're going to be changed, the bible says, this corrupt body shall put on an incorrupt body just like His. And the bible says that we are to be prepared and ready, expecting, the bible says He is coming for those who look for His appearing. And those who are expecting, even though sleep they are going to be caught, if it's in the middle of the night.

Now I'm not going to be get into the doctrine of the rapture, when this happens, before the tribulation, middle of the tribulation or after the tribulation,

I am just telling you I had a sense of the horror it's going to be for those who knew the gospel, who had one appeal after another, who knew the grace and the mercy of God and they were not ready.

They were not taken, they were not gathered in this, and I remember the swiftness of moving, and seeing the people left behind, the conveyance just passing by, and this terrible sense.

Lord I know I'm saved, I know I'm redeemed, I'm going home, but those 2 friends and that member of my family... and there was a terror. Two shall be sleeping in a bed, one shall be taken the other left...watch therefore He's coming as a thief in the night. He's coming folks.

Do you see now where he says I do not know when it was before, mid or AFTER - I believe AFTER - let me tell you why, Biker, the tares are the ones taken out of the way first according to scripture. The scripture say the reapers will come and gather the tares, bundle them up and burn them. Their gone. That is confirmed in John 15:6. The Scriptures say the whole earth is travailing for the sons of God to appear. How can the sons of God appear while the tares are among them? They can't. They are hidden. You see? The tares have to be removed first. That happens first, then the greatest harvest the world has ever witnessed with the sons of God doing mighty exploits in Christ's name - all covered in the book of Joel. The wheat that remain are the Joel army as I interpret it - they will do mighty exploits in the Lords name. This is the most glorious moment of the church and the most challenging. I believe we are headed for that now as Rev. 18 is America. I am certain of it and growing more certain of it every day! I wouldn't want to miss this for the world! :eusa_angel:

I have always believed it was at the end, Biker. Because how else would the greatest harvest of souls come in? If the laborers were gone? No! The Laborers are going into the heat of the battle. There are Christians who believe we will be raptured from the very first sign of trouble. This is not true. The truth is God is keeping us "in the midst of the fire" he is not taking us "out of it".. Those who are living holy lives unto the Lord will walk in the power of God and do mighty exploits in the Lords name.

Listen to this! Think of an army. We are in combat together. I am told I am getting an early discharge but you are told you are staying for the heat of the battle! You train every day, disciple yourself and when the moment comes? You are ready! Meanwhile I have been packing my suitcase for Tahiti, I'm working on my tan because hey! I'm not going into battle! You are! You can train - I'm getting an early ticket home! Suddenly the captain says, Who told you that you were going home? Get your armor on soldier! We are going into the heat of the battle today! I say, whaaaa what? I'm not ready. You are. Guess who is going to stand in that hour? Thank you.

This is why I keep telling the believers yes, you are saved by grace! Yes! Yes! Yes! But you had better be prayed up, fasted up, have a keen ear to hear the Holy Ghost speaking to you turn left........turn right...... go there, don't go here today.... because when this hits? You have to be able to hear! If the believers are living like the world and stoned out of their minds how will they be ready? Simple answer: They won't be. Which is why I say without holiness no one will see the Lord. They won't survive in this coming battle either. As a side note. - Jeri

I have always believed it was at the end, Biker. Because how else would the greatest harvest of souls come in? If the laborers were gone? No! The Laborers are going into the heat of the battle. There are Christians who believe we will be raptured from the very first sign of trouble. This is not true. The truth is God is keeping us "in the midst of the fire" he is not taking us "out of it".. Those who are living holy lives unto the Lord will walk in the power of God and do mighty exploits in the Lords name.

Listen to this! Think of an army. We are in combat together. I am told I am getting an early discharge but you are told you are staying for the heat of the battle! You train every day, disciple yourself and when the moment comes? You are ready! Meanwhile I have been packing my suitcase for Tahiti, I'm working on my tan because hey! I'm not going into battle! You are! You can train - I'm getting an early ticket home! Suddenly the captain says, Who told you that you were going home? Get your armor on soldier! We are going into the heat of the battle today! I say, whaaaa what? I'm not ready. You are. Guess who is going to stand in that hour? Thank you.

This is why I keep telling the believers yes, you are saved by grace! Yes! Yes! Yes! But you had better be prayed up, fasted up, have a keen ear to hear the Holy Ghost speaking to you turn left........turn right...... go there, don't go here today.... because when this hits? You have to be able to hear! If the believers are living like the world and stoned out of their minds how will they be ready? Simple answer: They won't be. Which is why I say without holiness no one will see the Lord. They won't survive in this coming battle either. As a side note. - Jeri

Quick question...............did you ever consider that if we treated one another like Jesus said we should, as well as lived according to the 7 Noahide Commandments or the 10 Commandments, there would be no war?

Lots of people like to think that they're "saved" and like to speak down to those that don't agree with them. Got news for you, if God is going to scoop up the righteous, it's going to include a lot more Buddhists, Taoists, Jews, Hindus and others than what will be scooped up from the Christians.

The Dali Lama said it best..............."I like your Christ, I don't care for your Christians".

Well, the Gospel is going to be preached throughout the earth and then the end shall come, Biker. Now I know the Word of God is clear that a man must be born again to enter the Kingdom of heaven because no one is seated at the right hand of God the Father but Jesus. In other words, Jesus isn't sharing his throne with Buddah, Taoists, Hindu gods or any other god. The Jew will recognize Jesus as their Messiah when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled is how I understand it - of course some will reject Christ but Christ said they will be shut out of the kingdom then while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are inside the Kingdom as they received the LORD. Interesting though in John 12: 42, 43 it says that the religious leaders did believe Jesus was who he said he was yet they didn't accept him because they were afraid they would be thrown out of the synagogues and they loved the praises of men more than the praises of God. Which I find is the case with the Dali Lama. I think he prefers the praises of men and rejected Christ on that premise. Not because he didn't know he was the Son of God. Nevertheless whoever denies Jesus before men Jesus will deny before the father. He said so. God isn't grading on a curve concerning this test. It's open book, Bro. No excuses for flunking out. - Jeri p.s. true christians do treat others as Jesus would and keep in mind Jesus didn't deal with all men in the same manner. Neither did Paul when he had to deal with Simon Bar Jesus. ( Acts 13: 6 - 13 )

Last edited:
I will tell you in Matthew 22 if you'll read it you will find that the servants are about to be sent to the highways and byways as those who were invited and refused to come? The King says forget them, they don't deserve to come.. now go to the highways and byways and invite both the good and the bad to come in so that my banquet hall may be filled. So the servants go and invite those who on the highways and byways and I take that to be the poor, the homeless, the prostitutes, the drug addicts and when they are invited? They say, Yes! Then they come in. So if you are speaking of that group, yes, I believe there is a group yet to come in - but they shall know who it is that is inviting them. There will be no misunderstanding that this is Buddahs wedding... get it? Hope so. - Jeri

Biker, you can always tell the false teachers because they go for the money and the fame. They want that attention from the world. Truly godly men do not seek after such things. So that would disqualify the Dali Lama among many other false teachers out there who desire to have the place of Jesus Christ. ( these men desire our adoration, praise and attention - they worship themselves & seek others to worship them as well ) Truly none of them deserve that place as Christ alone hung on the cross for our sins. He alone is worthy which is why no man is coming to the Father except through him. - Jeri

Last edited:
Well, the Gospel is going to be preached throughout the earth and then the end shall come, Biker. Now I know the Word of God is clear that a man must be born again to enter the Kingdom of heaven because no one is seated at the right hand of God the Father but Jesus. In other words, Jesus isn't sharing his throne with Buddah, Taoists, Hindu gods or any other god. The Jew will recognize Jesus as their Messiah when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled is how I understand it - of course some will reject Christ but Christ said they will be shut out of the kingdom then while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are inside the Kingdom as they received the LORD. Interesting though in John 12: 42, 43 it says that the religious leaders did believe Jesus was who he said he was yet they didn't accept him because they were afraid they would be thrown out of the synagogues and they loved the praises of men more than the praises of God. Which I find is the case with the Dali Lama. I think he prefers the praises of men and rejected Christ on that premise. Not because he didn't know he was the Son of God. Nevertheless whoever denies Jesus before men Jesus will deny before the father. He said so. God isn't grading on a curve concerning this test. It's open book, Bro. No excuses for flunking out. - Jeri

The Dali Lama didn't prefer the praises of men, nor did he reject Christ with his statement. He said he liked Christ, but didn't have much use for Christians. It's the exact opposite, because the Dali Lama liked what Christ taught, it's just he didn't have much use for the way that the current crop of Christians interpreted it for their own means.

And.....................btw........................Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were Jews before Christ came down to earth and joined the family of man.

Take off the bigot goggles and try to learn something that may be out of your comfort stream sometime. You get a lot further looking for the similarities rather than the differences. The differences make you reject something you may need, while looking for the similarities can help you see where the differences might help you gain a whole perspective.

Me? I'm a Taoist who also likes to learn from Jewish teachings, and likes to see where all of them connect into others. I also like some of the teachings from the Hindu, as well as other spiritual views.

Christianity in my opinion is nothing more than some person trying to gain power for themselves based on their own interpretation of what they thought they read in the Bible (which in it's current KJV is wildly corrupted because of how they edited it in the Niecine Council).

If you don't believe that, then check out what John Smith and the Mormons did with the teachings of Christianity, as well as look at what Scientology did with some idiot science fiction writer (named L. Ron Hubbard) when they mixed sci-fi with Christianity.

Well, the Gospel is going to be preached throughout the earth and then the end shall come, Biker. Now I know the Word of God is clear that a man must be born again to enter the Kingdom of heaven because no one is seated at the right hand of God the Father but Jesus. In other words, Jesus isn't sharing his throne with Buddah, Taoists, Hindu gods or any other god. The Jew will recognize Jesus as their Messiah when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled is how I understand it - of course some will reject Christ but Christ said they will be shut out of the kingdom then while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are inside the Kingdom as they received the LORD. Interesting though in John 12: 42, 43 it says that the religious leaders did believe Jesus was who he said he was yet they didn't accept him because they were afraid they would be thrown out of the synagogues and they loved the praises of men more than the praises of God. Which I find is the case with the Dali Lama. I think he prefers the praises of men and rejected Christ on that premise. Not because he didn't know he was the Son of God. Nevertheless whoever denies Jesus before men Jesus will deny before the father. He said so. God isn't grading on a curve concerning this test. It's open book, Bro. No excuses for flunking out. - Jeri

The Dali Lama didn't prefer the praises of men, nor did he reject Christ with his statement. He said he liked Christ, but didn't have much use for Christians. It's the exact opposite, because the Dali Lama liked what Christ taught, it's just he didn't have much use for the way that the current crop of Christians interpreted it for their own means.

And.....................btw........................Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were Jews before Christ came down to earth and joined the family of man.

Take off the bigot goggles and try to learn something that may be out of your comfort stream sometime. You get a lot further looking for the similarities rather than the differences. The differences make you reject something you may need, while looking for the similarities can help you see where the differences might help you gain a whole perspective.

Me? I'm a Taoist who also likes to learn from Jewish teachings, and likes to see where all of them connect into others. I also like some of the teachings from the Hindu, as well as other spiritual views.

Christianity in my opinion is nothing more than some person trying to gain power for themselves based on their own interpretation of what they thought they read in the Bible (which in it's current KJV is wildly corrupted because of how they edited it in the Niecine Council).

If you don't believe that, then check out what John Smith and the Mormons did with the teachings of Christianity, as well as look at what Scientology did with some idiot science fiction writer (named L. Ron Hubbard) when they mixed sci-fi with Christianity.

I'm not a bigot, Biker. Let me explain to you why the Dali Lama's claim doesn't hold up. Jesus said, if they accept you, they are accepting me, if they love you, they love me. Who was Jesus speaking to? His disciples, the christians. So if the Dali Lama does not like the followers of Christ he doesn't like Christ either. That is the bottom line... it is written:

I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me, and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me. - Jesus

You'll find that scripture in John 13: 20

What that means is the Dali Lama does not accept the Christians Jesus sent, nor does he accept Jesus, nor does he accept God the Father who sent Jesus. Not good news at all, Biker.

You see, you can always expose the liars by using the Word of God, Biker. Now I'm sure he is a nice guy but if he spent as much time with the poor as he did at Madonna and Richard Gere's house it might be a little more believable. You know?

Jesus said you shall know them by their fruits. I think it is you that needs to take the blinders off. The god of this world has blinded the eyes of the unbelievers so that they cannot see the truth. That is the problem here. It is in the scriptures. In fact every spiritual problem, deception including Joseph Smith who was deceived by an angel of light ( satan ) could be avoided had they only read the bible and listened to what it said! Paul said even if an angel appears to you preaching another gospel let that one be accursed.

Accursed means CURSED, Biker. Find a bible - start in the book of John and keep reading it and let the Lord speak to you. I believe if you will do that you'll find all these other things that are troubling you will fall away like a leaf off of a tree. Give it a try. What do you have to lose? God loves you, he isn't mad at you! Why stay away from him? - Jeri p.s. remember that your flesh is at enmity with God but your spirit is not. Your spirit is longing for communion with the Holy Spirit.. you have sought out false spiritual avenues to fill that void but the only one who can truly fill that void is Jesus Christ as he is the creator of all things - John 1: 1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Question back to you, Biker - As Jesus Christ is God why should he have to share his throne with any other god? Why should he compromise and allow the created to boss around the Creator? Does that make sense to you? Does the clay tell the potter what to do with it? Then why should you? Think about it. - Jeri

Last edited:
By David Wilkerson

Matthew 24:42-44: "Watch ye therefore for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

(Praying) Lord you spoke so clearly to me this past week in a dream. You told me to preach this this afternoon, and I obey you...

I don't get many dreams, and I don't preach on my dreams because I'm a bible preacher, and anything that does not conform to the word of God is to be rejected outright. I'm just telling you how God awakened my soul, how I should preach this more often...I want you to know this is not doctrine, it's not some new revelation, it's simply the Holy Spirit prompting me, and speaking to me about His coming, I don't know want to build any doctrine about it, remember that. I don't have much confidence in dreams, any dream vision or revelation has to absolutely be framed in scripture.

Now having said that, let me share with you without trying to talk to you about doctrine or anything else, just the Holy Ghost talking to me. In my dream I was suddenly awakened by the knowledge that I had been snatched, I had been caught up, and I was in some kind of conveyance, I don't know if it was a chariot, I didn't see the conveyance, but I knew that there were others in it and that there was an angel of the Lord... there was a sense of just racing swiftly thru streets and into houses, this conveyance knew no barriers and I had a sense that I was on my way home, I'm saved, the Lord has come.

I am being gathered by the angel of the Lord, the chariots of the Lord, there are thousands upon thousands, the coming of the Lord is as lightining is from the east to the west...there was a sense of swiftness, but it was almost as I was seeing it in slow motion, this lightning coming, I was seeing it in slow motion, I didn't see a driver, I didn't see an angel, I didn't see the conveyance, I just had a sense, I knew I was being carried and taken and it was moving swiftly, and people were being snatched from homes and from the streets.

And I remember specifically going into a particular home and there were 3 people that I recognized, 2 were friends and 1 was a family member, and we went right by, and there was as sense, a sudden sense, oh God, they were being left behind, and the Lord allowed me to, for a few fleeting moments, to sense the terror of what it would be like to be left behind when the angels of the Lord come and gather His elect from the 4 winds.

I was made to know at that time that even those who call themselves christians, and were not really christians, who despised the grace of God went out and sinned and said I can easily confess, never did forsaking their sin, there was a sense that even though they were sleeping they were aware, there was an awareness that the Lord is coming and there is a sudden moment because I saw hands being raised, people reaching out and waving.

In fact as we kept moving on there were people that were moving and trying to get the attention of this driver, this conveyance, and I was screaming and yelling get out in the open, as if I thought if they were out in the open they could be seen and get caught up but it went swiftly on, but there was a sense that I have never experienced in my life, even though all my life my father taught on the coming of the Lord, my grandfather taught on the coming of the lord, taught about it.

Now I'm not going to be get into the doctrine of the rapture, when this happens, before the tribulation, middle of the tribulation or after the tribulation, I am just telling you I had a sense of the horror it's going to be for those who knew the gospel, who had one appeal after another, who knew the grace and the mercy of God and they were not ready. They were not taken, they were not gathered in this, and I remember the swiftness of moving, and seeing the people left behind, the conveyance just passing by, and this terrible sense. Lord I know I'm saved, I know I'm redeemed, I'm going home, but those 2 friends and that member of my family... and there was a terror. Two shall be sleeping in a bed, one shall be taken the other left...watch therefore He's coming as a thief in the night. He's coming folks.

There was no sense of speed , there was no sense of traveling, but suddenly I was stepping with everyone around me, we were stepping as out of a cloud,out of a fog, out of time, into eternity, suddenly. There was no sense of being carried out into a cosmos or anywhere else, suddenly we were...Home. We were in eternity and I remember this sense of absolute serenity, as we stepped out into eternity thru this cloud, there was a sense of peace, and all I could see around me people were feeling their bodies, they were feeling their hands, they were caressing their faces, there was no shouting. I didn't see Jesus anywhere,it was just a sense, it happened so quickly, it seemed to be a gathering place, the bible say He's going to gather His elect from the the 4 winds, and suddenly I looked and there were my 2 friends, and my loved one coming thru the cloud and into eternity.

Nobody was looking at each other, nobody, there was no embracing, there was just a peace, an incredible peace, and I experienced it for a moment, I am home, that earth that I was on is gone, I am beyond the reach of satan, there is no sin, there is no possibility of ever being lost, I am eternally His, He did what He said He would do, He said He would come with His angels, He came with His angels, he did everything I preached, everything I said, It's true! He's all sufficient, He's everything that we need!

There was a peace and a a serenity beyond anything I could imagine... and people were just awed, in silence, there was an awe, there was a peace that was absoultely indescribable, and the sense... it was a sense, it's all over, it's all over, it was all... it was all true. That sense of reality and truth - that was not the real world, this is the real world, this is eternity, that's all passed away, it was just a dream, it was just grass, that's what the bible says, the flesh is just grass, it comes up, it withers and it's gone. Time is just a little piece, eternity is a great big realm, God cut a little piece and He gave it to man, with His grace and mercy, saying, here is My grace, My mercy, My glory. He gives you space and time to repent and trust in Him...

But God wait a minute, all of these who didn't come, all of those who were left behind, who thought they were prepared and thought they were ready, they are not here, what about them Lord... they're lost, there was a sense in me, now folks that will not be there but I believe God was letting me feel the sense of this lostness of those who were gone, and suddenly as I was thinking about all those who had not been gathered, I woke up, I sat right up, and these words were like silent thunder in my head- "David, be ye ready is no joking matter." And I lay back in my pillow and God said, "My people are not taking it seriously, they talk about it but they are not taking it seriously, and many, many are going to be left behind- they are not ready... the age of grace is about to end."

Home - World Challenge

Religious people like yourself are good at instilling fear in other sinners. We saints know that God saved ALL His people before the visible world existed.

This whole age is vanity except for God's work to connect with us servants and let us know what's going on. Now He's finishing His work and will end this age in a total destruction of the crust of this earth by having it melted with hot molten lava from inside the earth.

You Christians don't have a clue what's going to happen soon.

Forum List

Back