bbc has show about sex change child marketed to six year olds

For that matter, I'd like these kids for their fullest informative value, to see an actual surgical procedure of a penis and testicles being removed, the body cavity hollowed out to create an artificial 'vagina' ( it lacks all the musculature and protective cleansing of an actual vagina ). They they could make the best informed decision on whether or not to seek a "sex change" (after the doctors show them also the disclaimer saying that no such surgery actually changes anyone's gender; only tries to approximate a facsimile. )

When they have sex, how is the semen cleansed from their artificial vagina? From what you have shown, it seems like it would often quickly become infected.

Or has their doctor instructed them that they will need to remain a virgin for the rest of their lives?
Oh, don't worry. The doctors make all "sex change" patients sign a waiver that indicates the butchery will leave them more vulnerable to UTI infections, infections in the artificial channels carved or areas where the penis and testicles were amputated. And also leave them sexually numb (they cut many sensitive nerves when they do it)...and that the entire procedure doesn't really change their gender. In short, they make them sign a waiver saying "you realize this surgery violates the hippocratic oath". Then it's all cool.

And I'm saying that if we're going to share some information about this butchery and carcinogenic drugging kids with artificial hormones, we should share every single bit of information about it with them. Pictures of what cancer looks like. Pictures of what the actual butchery looks like in surgery. All of it or none of it. Otherwise it looks like a cult evangelizing to children.

We have a show like that here. It's called I Am Jazz. Jazz was raised as a girl. He is now 15. Male hormones are so powerful that his natural puberty is overcoming the hormone blockers. He likes girls.

Instead of realizing their error, his parents say she must be a lesbian or at least bisexual.
I checked this out because I never heard of it. Synopsis from Wikipedia: >> The 11-part series features Jazz and her family "dealing with typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth."

"Typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth?" What on earth is typical about any of that???!!!! I am totally sickened by the world in which I live. Seriously.

I checked this out because I never heard of it. Synopsis from Wikipedia: >> The 11-part series features Jazz and her family "dealing with typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth."

"Typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth?" What on earth is typical about any of that???!!!! I am totally sickened by the world in which I live. Seriously.
Then call your Senators and urge them to discuss Hively v Ivy Tech (2016) out loud with the public.

Progressives still can't accept basic scientific facts, like if you have a Y chromosome then you are a male.

Anyone who is unable to make that distinction is unfit to hold any office, or any position of power.

Girl with Y chromosome sheds light on maleness | New Scientist
https://www.newscientist.com/.../dn16934-girl-with-y-chromosome-shed...
New Scientist
Apr 9, 2009 - The girl is physically a female, which may be possible because she has a mutation in a gene that may control male sexual development.

Progressives still can't accept basic scientific facts, like if you have a Y chromosome then you are a male.

Anyone who is unable to make that distinction is unfit to hold any office, or any position of power.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...jH_5FVwaTFnsLCbFw&sig2=c-ecpUCaP2RwteLEyoy71A
New Scientist
Apr 9, 2009 - The girl is physically a female, which may be possible because she has a mutation in a gene that may control male sexual development.
Except 99% of people calling themselves transgender are regular Xy males and XX females. So stick to the topic and quite trying to change it.

Insanity, not physical deformity, is the topic.

Oh, don't worry. The doctors make all "sex change" patients sign a waiver that indicates the butchery will leave them more vulnerable to UTI infections, infections in the artificial channels carved or areas where the penis and testicles were amputated. And also leave them sexually numb (they cut many sensitive nerves when they do it)...and that the entire procedure doesn't really change their gender. In short, they make them sign a waiver saying "you realize this surgery violates the hippocratic oath". Then it's all cool.

I incredibly cannot imagine waking up from surgery without my genitals and with only a huge sore wound between my legs. What could be more depressing?

I incredibly cannot imagine waking up from surgery without my genitals and with only a huge sore wound between my legs. What could be more depressing?
Indeed, the are more depressed after the butchery than before. Hence the reason those surgeons need their licenses revoked and belong in jail for assault, essentially..

New Scientist

Or they are lying about the results of the genetic testing to further their research and agenda.

If I were in this girl's shoes, I would have rathered they left my gonads alone instead of cutting me up. If by a twist of fate, I developed a tumor later in life, that is the risk I took to keep my body "undisturbed" and to avoid the knife.

Why are people so paranoid of what is inside of newborns now?

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-sci-sn-genetic-homosexuality-nature-nurtur...
Los Angeles Times
Oct 8, 2015 - Ngun's findings suggest they may interact with genes to nudge sexual orientation in one direction or the other. ... But the existence of twin pairs in which one is homosexual and the other is not offers strong evidence that something other than DNA alone influences sexual orientation.
'Gay genes': science is on the right track, we're born this way. Let's ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Science › Genetics
The Guardian
Jul 24, 2015 - A recent article argued that sexuality is down to choice, not genetics. But the scientific evidence says otherwise, and points to a strong ...
The science of sexual orientation: The latest on genes, chromosomes ...
www.slate.com/.../the_science_of_sexual_orientation_the_latest_on_genes_chro...
Slate
Jun 11, 2015 - People who are attracted to others of the same sex develop their orientation before they are born. This is not a choice. And scientific evidence ...

We have a show like that here. It's called I Am Jazz. Jazz was raised as a girl. He is now 15. Male hormones are so powerful that his natural puberty is overcoming the hormone blockers. He likes girls.

Instead of realizing their error, his parents say she must be a lesbian or at least bisexual.

The fact that you dont like it does not make it less a reality. If shows like these help confused kids then surely that is a good thing. Its even a remote possibility that bigotry and ignorance might decline off the back of it.

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-sci-sn-genetic-homosexuality-nature-nurtur...
Los Angeles Times
Oct 8, 2015 - Ngun's findings suggest they may interact with genes to nudge sexual orientation in one direction or the other. ... But the existence of twin pairs in which one is homosexual and the other is not offers strong evidence that something other than DNA alone influences sexual orientation.
'Gay genes': science is on the right track, we're born this way. Let's ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Science › Genetics
The Guardian
Jul 24, 2015 - A recent article argued that sexuality is down to choice, not genetics. But the scientific evidence says otherwise, and points to a strong ...
The science of sexual orientation: The latest on genes, chromosomes ...
www.slate.com/.../the_science_of_sexual_orientation_the_latest_on_genes_chro...
Slate

Unlike all other scientific studies, gene mapping is a relatively new field, where results are far more circumspect than studies than have gone on for several decades or centuries. Who knows just what charlatans jumped into this field when the Human Genome Project was completed in 2003.

Human Genome Project - Wikipedia

The Human Genome Project was declared complete in April 2003. An initial rough draft of the human genome was available in June 2000 and by February 2001 a working draft had been completed and published followed by the final sequencing mapping of the human genome on April 14, 2003. Although this was reported to be 99% of the euchromatic human genome with 99.99% accuracy a major quality assessment of the human genome sequence was published on May 27, 2004 indicating over 92% of sampling exceeded 99.99% accuracy which was within the intended goal.[27] Further analyses and papers on the HGP continue to occur.

There are always trillions of dollars at stake in just the short term for research funds and grants. On this magnitude, such an incentive to cheat has never occurred before in the history of mankind. How can you adequately trust this worldly lot of scientists and lab technicians, with all that money running around?

Kids need more sex education rather than less.

Sex is best when discovered by the self and not dictated by adults.
Sex is best when people understand what they are doing and are doing it in safety.

Any problems that are caused by sex are pretty much all traceable to ignorance.

Accidental pregnancy, rape,STD............all could be obsolete if we give kids the facts.

New Scientist

Rediculous. One genetic freak out of billions of people is not what we are talking about. Nice try at deflection. This has nothing to do with cross-dressing queers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back