bbc has show about sex change child marketed to six year olds

"Chilling"...says the LGBT drone... of the opposition to teaching kids to drug themselves and mutilate their bodies in a grotesque charade.

Shows you how skewed a cult can make the perspective of its inductees..

You would rather that these people didnt exist. In light of this your comments are redundant.
No, nobody said the patently mentally ill shouldn't exist. What a diversionary asshole you are. They just shouldn't be marketed to children as "cool and OK"....like role models. You know how impressionable little kids are.. Sure you do. And that's what makes YOU chilling...

You would rather that these people didnt exist. In light of this your comments are redundant.
No, nobody said the patently mentally ill shouldn't exist. What a diversionary asshole you are. They just shouldn't be marketed to children as "cool and OK"....like role models. You know how impressionable little kids are.. Sure you do. And that's what makes YOU chilling...
There you go again. Letting your sick agenda drive out any decency you have.

We have a show like that here. It's called I Am Jazz. Jazz was raised as a girl. He is now 15. Male hormones are so powerful that his natural puberty is overcoming the hormone blockers. He likes girls.

Instead of realizing their error, his parents say she must be a lesbian or at least bisexual.
I checked this out because I never heard of it. Synopsis from Wikipedia: >> The 11-part series features Jazz and her family "dealing with typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth."

"Typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth?" What on earth is typical about any of that???!!!! I am totally sickened by the world in which I live. Seriously.
HE might be a typical girl crazy teenaged boy, but the adults around him are so heavily invested in his being trans that their solution to his wanting a girlfriend is to increase his female hormones and male hormone blockers.

They should all be arrested.

I checked this out because I never heard of it. Synopsis from Wikipedia: >> The 11-part series features Jazz and her family "dealing with typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth."

"Typical teen drama through the lens of a transgender youth?" What on earth is typical about any of that???!!!! I am totally sickened by the world in which I live. Seriously.
HE might be a typical girl crazy teenaged boy, but the adults around him are so heavily invested in his being trans that their solution to his wanting a girlfriend is to increase his female hormones and male hormone blockers.

They should all be arrested.

Yup.

Bracket's mine:

'I think I'm physically attracted to guys but I know I could potentially be emotionally attracted to girls,'... (HE) said. 'I'm just attracted to people for who they are on the inside.'...So I guess I am pansexual, but I don't know because I haven't fallen in love.' Transgender teen Jazz Jennings reveals she is attracted to boys and girls | Daily Mail Online

I think he has fallen in love......with himself and all the attention he's getting from momma his being the only "girl" of three boys. But his revelations of being attracted to girls is disturbing from the viewpoint of Obama's policy of allowing these deranged attention whore males who are still sexually attracted to girls, getting into their showers and dressing rooms as teenagers in schools. I can't imagine what could go wrong? Or why any girl would object to being forced to disrobe in front of "pansexual" males in their shower and locker rooms....

Forum List

Back