Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.
I'm a white nationalist. I am your enemy. All day, every day.
You must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

And if retards like you are the face of WNs, we have nothing to worry about.
Naw, LBJ was a typical southern racist Democrat. I'm just a normal guy that loves his country and plays by the rules. I'm the enemy of the Democrat party.

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

Naw, LBJ was a typical southern racist Democrat. I'm just a normal guy that loves his country and plays by the rules. I'm the enemy of the Democrat party.
You're the enemy of both parties and the country, nazi boi.

The tards are being deliberately obtuse. They know all too fucking well those old time Klansmen were far right Christian terrorists.

What they don't know is that the Klan heavily infested the Republican party, too.
And yet you can not begin to prove that claim you lying piece of shit.

T

You're the enemy of both parties and the country, nazi boi.
You obviously don't understand what a nazi is.

The tards are being deliberately obtuse. They know all too fucking well those old time Klansmen were far right Christian terrorists.

What they don't know is that the Klan heavily infested the Republican party, too.
And yet you can not begin to prove that claim you lying piece of shit.
Sadly for you, I can, fuckwit.

With the Klan operating primarily within the Republican party...
2pq6gaq.jpg

Hooded Americanism

New York. Ohio. Maine. Missouri. Colorado. Kansas. Oklahoma.

Dominated by Klan Republicans.

The Klan dominated the Republican party across the entire nation. The Klan so infected the GOP that some Republicans wanted to start an independent party.

Kind of like those of us who are sick of Trump and his Chumps who have infected the modern GOP.

I guess I should not be surprised Trump's Chumps are so profoundly ignorant of American history. Trump depends on them forgetting shit from five minutes ago, after all. And they happily oblige.

LOL keep posting shit from the 20's cause EVERYONE knows in the 20's EVERY democrat from the south and north west was a racist son of a bitch.

As I said, even the tards know that the Klan is, was, and always will be a bunch of far right Christian terrorists.

Whether they are Democrat or Republican, they are ALWAYS far right Christian terrorists.

And that just eats at the tards. That's why the play their stupid little games.

As I said, even the tards know that the Klan is, was, and always will be a bunch of far right Christian terrorists.

Whether they are Democrat or Republican, they are ALWAYS far right Christian terrorists.

And that just eats at them. That's why the play their stupid little games.
Oh, for sure. Jesus is a member of the Klan, huh.

LOL I can show that every democrat in the 20's was a racist all you got is a couple states. And from almost 100 years ago, lol MORON.
NOW you whine about going too far back in time!?! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Classic cherry picking, fuckwit. Classic.

The Klan has infested both parties throughout American history. Just like they are infesting the GOP right now.

Too bad for you, no matter what time you pick, they always turn out to be far right Christian terrorists.

So suck on that, boy.

Rather than condemn the far right Christian terrorists in their midst, the fuckwits defend them by throwing out red herrings and tu quoques.

The fuckwits are textbook useful idiots.

Forum List

Back