The Full Effects of White Racism

It's no surprise the OP writes nothing on black privilege.
There is no black privilege. If you thinks so spray your whites ass brown, by an afro wig and try living.

It does appear that blacks do have privilege when it comes to government housing. I have not seen a white person living in a government housing project in my area. In the course of my job I drive around the area lot, and I have seen a lot more whites living in substandard housing than I do blacks.
There is no black privilege and whites do live in public housing. So again, turn black, quit your job. Try to find another one. Give away everything but 1/5th of your wealth. Then come tell me what kind of privileges you got.

I am a strong believer in the scientific process, so I try hard to be an objective observer and see things as they are. I have driven by several housing projects regularly and never noted any white faces coming or going except for the occasional mail or delivery person. We have visited with people who live in our local government project and we were the only white Caucasian in the area. May be there are whites in these areas hiding in their houses, but I have never seen them. And maybe things are different in my area, but I don’t see why that should be.

Based on information I gather from a friend, I have concluded that the way to help black people improve their financial standing would be to take away their credit cards. My friend worked for a realtor and wanted to help local black people to own a home. His idea was to use a federal government program known rural development loans; the advantage of this program was that if it was worked correctly a person could move into their own home and start making payments without any money out of pocket. It would be like renting except a person would be paying for their own home instead of someone else’s house. The only catch in the in the program is that it required an excellent credit rating. If people can buy instead of rent they would build up equity in their home and be better off financially. But, he couldn’t find anyone that could qualify. Why do you that was; was it discrimination or a lack of self-control?

It's no surprise the OP writes nothing on black privilege.
There is no black privilege. If you thinks so spray your whites ass brown, by an afro wig and try living.
You get treated according to your behavior. Why would any white person want to be around anybody with a chip on their shoulder who constantly plays the victim, yet brags about how successful he is?

So, it might be interesting to read a couple illustrations of ways that an individual Black person has been harmed by racism in America today. Not their grandfather, not Black people in general, but actual people being victimized by overt acts, BECAUSE they are Black.

There is a school of thought that supposes that there are so few actual examples of racism (i.e., behavior that actually harms a person because of his race), the race hustlers have invented the fictitious phenomena of "endemic racism," or "systemic racism, or "institutional racism," in order to explain away failure.

image.JPG

and many others...

Another leftist who forgets what this problem child said over the phone with a pretender girlfriend, he called Zimmerman several nasty names, one about his sexual preference just before he turned around to take the long walk back to assault Zimmerman.

These people agree with my assessment.

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, PhD, “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Paradies Y, Ben J, Denson N, Elias A, Priest N, Pieterse A, et al. (2015) Racism as a Determinant of Health: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. PLoS ONE 10(9): e0138511. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0138511

J. Worell, Encyclopedia of Women and Gender Vol I (2001) p. 603

Weiten, W. & Lloyd, M.A. (2008) Psychology Applied to Modern Life (9th ed.). Wadsworth Cengage Learning.

Lazarus, R.S., & Folkman, S. (1984). Stress, Appraisal and Coping. New York: Springer.

Comas-Diaz, L., and Jacobsen, F. M. (1991). Clinical Ethnocultural Transference and Countertransference in the Therapeutic Dyad. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 61(3), 392-402.

Fryberg, S. M. (2010). When the World Is Colorblind, American Indians Are Invisible: A Diversity Science Approach. Psychological Inquiry, 21(2), 115-119.

Natasha Tracy, Types of Abuse: What are the Different Forms of Abuse?
Types of Abuse: What are the Different Forms of Abuse? | HealthyPlace

Charles S. Carver and Jennifer Connor Smith,“Personality and Coping"(2010), The Annual Review of Psychology

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting | MHM

Pike, Karen D, “What is Internalized Racial Oppression and Why Don't We Study It? Acknowledging Racism's Hidden Injuries”, December 1, 2010, Sociological Perspectives, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 551–572 Internalized Racism Among Asians Internalized Racism Among Asians

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Williams, D. R., Lawrence, J. A., & Davis, B. A. (2019). Racism and Health: Evidence and Needed Research. Annual Review of Public Health, 40(1), 105-125. doi:10.1146/annurev-publhealth-040218-043750

Facemire, V. (2018). Understanding the Insidious Trauma of Racism: An Exploration of the Impact of Racial Socialization, Gender, and Type of Racist Experiences. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from ETD Home

Ponds, K. T. (2013). The Trauma of Racism: America's Original Sin. Reclaiming Children and Youth, pg. 22-24 http://reclaimingjournal.com/sites/default/files/journal-article-pdfs/22_2_Ponds.pdf

Gross, E., Efetevbia, V., & Wilkins, A. (2019, April 18). Racism and sexism against Black women may contribute to high rates of Black infant mortality. Child Trends. StackPath

B.S. McEwen, J.C. Wingfield, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Stress (Second Edition), 2007, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

B.S. McEwen, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Neuroscience, 2009, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Reactive Scope, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021

I doubt any of you losers trying to troll have their credentials.

Oh I am sure you spend a few months reading all that, if so you are indeed someone who has deep seated emotional problems, because racism is nothing like it used to be, yet the black family has been falling apart for decades, yet were often united under segregation, when racism was all over the place in plain sight.

When people choose to deny facts, they choose to be ignorant.

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, PhD, “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Paradies Y, Ben J, Denson N, Elias A, Priest N, Pieterse A, et al. (2015) Racism as a Determinant of Health: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. PLoS ONE 10(9): e0138511. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0138511

Weiten, W. & Lloyd, M.A. (2008) Psychology Applied to Modern Life (9th ed.). Wadsworth Cengage Learning.

Lazarus, R.S., & Folkman, S. (1984). Stress, Appraisal and Coping. New York: Springer.

Comas-Diaz, L., and Jacobsen, F. M. (1991). Clinical Ethnocultural Transference and Countertransference in the Therapeutic Dyad. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 61(3), 392-402.

Fryberg, S. M. (2010). When the World Is Colorblind, American Indians Are Invisible: A Diversity Science Approach. Psychological Inquiry, 21(2), 115-119.

Charles S. Carver and Jennifer Connor Smith,“Personality and Coping"(2010), The Annual Review of Psychology

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting | MHM

Pike, Karen D, “What is Internalized Racial Oppression and Why Don't We Study It? Acknowledging Racism's Hidden Injuries”, December 1, 2010, Sociological Perspectives, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 551–572 Internalized Racism Among Asians Internalized Racism Among Asians

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Williams, D. R., Lawrence, J. A., & Davis, B. A. (2019). Racism and Health: Evidence and Needed Research. Annual Review of Public Health, 40(1), 105-125. doi:10.1146/annurev-publhealth-040218-043750

Facemire, V. (2018). Understanding the Insidious Trauma of Racism: An Exploration of the Impact of Racial Socialization, Gender, and Type of Racist Experiences. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from ETD Home

Ponds, K. T. (2013). The Trauma of Racism: America's Original Sin. Reclaiming Children and Youth, pg. 22-24 http://reclaimingjournal.com/sites/default/files/journal-article-pdfs/22_2_Ponds.pdf

Gross, E., Efetevbia, V., & Wilkins, A. (2019, April 18). Racism and sexism against Black women may contribute to high rates of Black infant mortality. Child Trends. StackPath

B.S. McEwen, J.C. Wingfield, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Stress (Second Edition), 2007, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

B.S. McEwen, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Neuroscience, 2009, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Reactive Scope, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021

Oh I am sure you spend a few months reading all that, if so you are indeed someone who has deep seated emotional problems, because racism is nothing like it used to be, yet the black family has been falling apart for decades, yet were often united under segregation, when racism was all over the place in plain sight.
White racists talking about how racism is not like it used to be like there is a level of racism to be tolerated are evidence of white racial blindness. The black family has not been falling off and to try making a claim that blacks were better off during segregation when black poverty was as high as 80 percent is just plain retarded. Whites thought blacks were better off during slavery too, which shows to long tradition of pure stupidity that existed in parts of white America.

White racists talking about how racism is not like it used to be like there is a level of racism to be tolerated are evidence of white racial blindness. The black family has not been falling off and to try making a claim that blacks were better off during segregation when black poverty was as high as 80 percent is just plain retarded. Whites thought blacks were better off during slavery too, which shows to long tradition of pure stupidity that existed in parts of white America.
White and black racists say all kinds of shit, they are racist. Move on

So, it might be interesting to read a couple illustrations of ways that an individual Black person has been harmed by racism in America today. Not their grandfather, not Black people in general, but actual people being victimized by overt acts, BECAUSE they are Black.

There is a school of thought that supposes that there are so few actual examples of racism (i.e., behavior that actually harms a person because of his race), the race hustlers have invented the fictitious phenomena of "endemic racism," or "systemic racism, or "institutional racism," in order to explain away failure.

image.JPG

and many others...

Another leftist who forgets what this problem child said over the phone with a pretender girlfriend, he called Zimmerman several nasty names, one about his sexual preference just before he turned around to take the long walk back to assault Zimmerman.

you are just full of shit tommy...

zimmerman followed the boy, against the police orders...
and how do you know the boy attacked him...
ahh, right, because zimmerman said so...
and the boy is dead so he cant defend himself either...

boy had all the right to take whatever road he wanted to and stand his ground against a creep following him...

your whole point of view would be different if this was your boy or this was a white boy...
you are a racist sucker...

image.JPG

and many others...

boy had all the right to take whatever road he wanted to and stand his ground against a creep following him...

your whole point of view would be different if this was your boy or this was a white boy...

No the child was nearly home to his daddy's place when he decided to check out this "cracker" saying to Jeantel on the phone he suspect him as a homo, so he turned around went to see Zimmerman who was near his car when the child assaulted him.

The Forensic evidence makes clear that the child was on top of Zimmerman hitting him, who shot him from a laying on his back position.

The Trial know better than you do, so does the FBI, so does the DOJ, all who accepted the verdict of Zimmerman's self defense.

Your ignorance is reaching new highs.

image.JPG

and many others...

No the child was nearly home to his daddy's place when he decided to check out this "cracker" saying to Jeantel on the phone he suspect him as a homo, so he turned around went to see Zimmerman who was near his car when the child assaulted him.

The Forensic evidence makes clear that the child was on top of Zimmerman hitting him, who shot him from a laying on his back position.

The Trial know better than you do, so does the FBI, so does the DOJ, all who accepted the verdict of Zimmerman's self defense.

the only evidence is that the boy was winning the confrontation zimmerman was looking for from the beginning, then zimmerman decided to murder the boy...

other than that, everything else is zimmermans own story...

i can understand a court having to take it since the victim is dead and cant defend himself...
law is a law and sometimes you have to suck it up, which a lot of people did...

but i dont have to buy any of that crap from that racist bigot asshole considering his background and the type of person he is...

but you jump on it like a newly wed virgin jumping on a dick...
because you are a racist yourself...

image.JPG

and many others...

the only evidence is that the boy was winning the confrontation zimmerman was looking for from the beginning, then zimmerman decided to murder the boy...

other than that, everything else is zimmermans own story...

i can understand a court having to take it since the victim is dead and cant defend himself...
law is a law and sometimes you have to suck it up, which a lot of people did...

but i dont have to buy any of that crap from that racist bigot asshole considering his background and the type of person he is...

but you jump on it like a newly wed virgin jumping on a dick...
because you are a racist yourself...
Sorry, you can't change history. There was an independent witness that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman hitting him "like MMA". Zimmerman did nothing illegal that night, following Martin was unwise as was disregarding the advice of the police dispatcher (which by the way had no legal basis to give orders since she was a civilian) not to follow Martin.

image.JPG

and many others...

The testimony given by the chubby girlfriend of Trayvon's was exculpatory as well. Trayvon indicated that Zimmerman was a creepy "ass cracker", a homophobic slur if I ever heard one.

Facts!

• Love
Reactions: IM2

image.JPG

and many others...

The testimony given by the chubby girlfriend of Trayvon's was exculpatory as well. Trayvon indicated that Zimmerman was a creepy "ass cracker", a homophobic slur if I ever heard one.
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back