Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...g-white-supremacy_us_5c3901e1e4b0922a21d4e49b

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

Steven King represents the slimy underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...g-white-supremacy_us_5c3901e1e4b0922a21d4e49b

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

Another one who neglects to mention King denied being a white nationalist during the interview.

It's even in your own link

Steven King represents the slimy underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

The interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

I'm not sure if you really want to talk about "batshit crazy." You know: "glass houses" and "rocks" and stuff.

af2f7712595b50d23fe652815111a6f0.png

I'm not sure if you really want to talk about "batshit crazy." You know: "glass houses" and "rocks" and stuff.

ri

Thank you for that brilliant and cogent commentary on racism and Republican party . It's apparent that you are a scholar of the highest order. As always, you strive to raise the level of intellectual discourse and quality of interaction on the USMB. May the Goddesses bless you always
Thank you for that

ri

Thank you for that brilliant and cogent commentary on racism and Republican party . It's apparent that you are a scholar of the highest order. As always, you strive to raise the level of intellectual discourse and quality of interaction on the USMB. May the Goddesses bless you always
Thank you for that
He's a whole-hearted supporter of Steve King's white supremacy

ri

Thank you for that

Quit being a pathological liar. The Republican party under President Trump has done far more for black and Hispanic American citizens, than Obama ever dreamed of.

I know it feels all safe and warm in that little 9' by 12' echo chamber you live in, but try coming outside once in awhile, to see what it's like in the real world. You might even have an epiphany.

T

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

King is remarkably progressive compared his demonic opposition.

If you have a problem with white Representatives representing their white constituencies and discussing problems that white people face then you are unequivocally a racist.

Without the ability for white identity politics to be included alongside all other types of identity politics there is no equality.

He must have nervous fingers or something.

Note to OP: A lie repeated often enough does not become the truth. It's still a lie, no matter how you twist it.

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

T

Batshit crazy is when whites hate whites for being whites
Batshit crazy is when a man thinks his penis belongs in another mans anus
Batshit crazy is when a man looks down at a penis and calls himself a woman.
Batshit crazy is when Americans put wetbacks ahead of their own countrymen
Batshit crazy is when grown men think other grown men should pay for their existence.
FUCK, come to think of it...you Mexicrats are batshit fucking crazy to the nth degree.

T

King is remarkably progressive compared his demonic opposition.

If you have a problem with white Representatives representing their white constituencies and discussing problems that white people face then you are unequivocally a racist.

Without the ability for white identity politics to be included alongside all other types of identity politics there is no equality.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been fooled by the leftist's propaganda. King's opposition as well as the opposition to the Republican Party is truly demonic. They (the left, the liberals, the Democrat Party) wish to perpetuate the myth that all minorities in this country are "victims."

That's the only way they can keep them on the Democratic plantation, where they sedately settle for the crumbs that the left gives them. Were it not for the left's insistence that minorities continue to be entangled in the web of social and economic government entitlement such as welfare, housing, free telephones, and other forms of modern-day slavery, I would gather that far more minorities would pull themselves out of the quagmire of poverty and make something of themselves.

Those Democrats have a lot to lose: If the minorities in this country ever get wind of how Democratic policies have kept them poor, ignorant, and dependent, those Democrats would all be lined up against some wall and summarily shot. That's one more reason why they see President Trump as a threat: he doesn't buy the official line of crap the Democrats have been pushing for decades. President Trump's vision of America is a great country where all people no matter what race, sex, economic, or political leaning have the same opportunity to succeed.

Whether or not the entire Republican Party has embraced President Trump's successful policies is irrelevant. This is now the Trump Party, and those old throwback Republicans who embrace the ideals of the progressive left had better damned well get on board with this President, lest they too become the old obsolete dinosaurs as the Democrat Party has doomed itself to become

Another one who neglects to mention King denied being a white nationalist during the interview.

It's even in your own link
On Nov 17, 1973, Nixon on TV in a nationally televised speech to the entire Nation avowed he was not a crook, but history put that lie to rest just like history will this one! King is not the first fucking politician to lie through teeth! But you go ahead and continue to defend Trump and his slime ball sycophants!

T

I thought we got rid of his kind 50 years ago

Yet he just got re-elected

The OP demands we define words the way he does or he'll burn the books....of course this only applies to WHITE nationalists, not his seething butter head BLMers. Trump said he's a nationalist, I'm a nationalist, all God's children are nationalists until they get to first grade in the government schools and begin learning to hate America like the putz OP.

He may have been having a self-satisfied orgasm at that exact moment. So, I'll withhold judgement.

:21:

Forum List

Back