Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

We could see right here at the USMB that Stephen King is actually a typical Republican. He’s average for the party. His feelings are their feelings.

The ProgresivePolePuffer can’t articulate what it is EXACTLY that King said that has him all twisted up.....Can you?
The fact that you can't understand the issues here is just further testament to you bigotry and ignorance and intellectual deficits

I also pointed out the obvious fact that nothing he said in the OP, actually fit the dictionary definition of racism, and asked you to support your serious claim.

Or to apologize to US republicans.

So far you have done neither.

Hint: A white guy talking about white people, is not racism. Neither is thinking your culture deserves to be protected.

This is not a rhetorical question. I want to hear your answer.
I don't give a rats hind parts about anybody's dictionary definition of racism. It is apparent that he considers the Caucasian race superior by many thigs that he's said. You are either in denial, or more likely lying and complicit.

So post "thing" he said that most clearly supports your claim that he considers the Caucasian Race Superior.

Oh, and your clear and open rejection of "dictionary definition of racism"?

That makes complete sense, as you and I both know that modern liberalism can't advance any of it's agenda unless it can falsely smear good people with vile slurs, to marginalize them and their arguments, which the modern liberal CAN'T refute.

You accuse him of racism.

Racism is the belief that the races have inherent differences and that that makes one of the better or worse than others.

Nothing in your op supports your accusation.

Believing that one's CULTURE is superior, or deserves to be protected, is not racism.

Offer supporting evidence for your very serious accusation or apologize for your false accusation against Republicans.

Defending Western civilization doesn't make you a racist. Western civilization is awesome.

Wondering when "white nationalist" became a pejorative means you are a racist or a moron.

1. Agreed. Western Civilization is awesome.

2. Which there was no mention of him doing in the OP.

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

FDR: would not shake Jesse Owens hand
LBJ: "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall) I want everyone to know he's a ******"
Woodrow Wilson: Segregated the US Army
Robert Byrd: KKK Grand Kleagle democrat "Conscious of the Senate"

Again I say, one party clearly has a racist past and it's not Republicans and Go Fuck Yourself and not in that exact order
Oh not that stupid shit again!! No one is denying any of that!! Look at each part NOW !

Now? You mean like, "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags." BJ Clinton about Obama

Hillary calling blacks "super predators"?

Too far back for you??

We could see right here at the USMB that Stephen King is actually a typical Republican. He’s average for the party. His feelings are their feelings.

The ProgresivePolePuffer can’t articulate what it is EXACTLY that King said that has him all twisted up.....Can you?
The fact that you can't understand the issues here is just further testament to you bigotry and ignorance and intellectual deficits

I also pointed out the obvious fact that nothing he said in the OP, actually fit the dictionary definition of racism, and asked you to support your serious claim.

Hint: A white guy talking about white people, is not racism. Neither is thinking your culture deserves to be protected.

I don't give a rats hind parts about anybody's dictionary definition of racism. It is apparent that he considers the Caucasian race superior by many thigs that he's said. You are either in denial, or more likely lying and complicit.

So post "thing" he said that most clearly supports your claim that he considers the Caucasian Race Superior.

That makes complete sense, as you and I both know that modern liberalism can't advance any of it's agenda unless it can falsely smear good people with vile slurs, to marginalize them and their arguments, which the modern liberal CAN'T refute.

Steve King Removed From Committee Assignments Over White Supremacy Remark

"But in an interview with The Timespublished last week, Mr. King said: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”"

The idea of white supremacy is always offensive and is the literally the definition of racism.

SINCE 1828
racism
noun
rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

Grow up.

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

FDR: would not shake Jesse Owens hand
LBJ: "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall) I want everyone to know he's a ******"
Woodrow Wilson: Segregated the US Army
Robert Byrd: KKK Grand Kleagle democrat "Conscious of the Senate"

Again I say, one party clearly has a racist past and it's not Republicans and Go Fuck Yourself and not in that exact order
Do you know what the word "past" means? Just checking.

Past? You mean like, "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags." BJ Clinton about Obama

Hillary calling blacks "super predators"?

Too far back for you??

"But in an interview with The Timespublished last week, Mr. King said: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”"

The idea of white supremacy is always offensive and is the literally the definition of racism.

SINCE 1828
racism
noun
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

Grow up.

Toro has posted a letter from the man, where he states that his question was only aimed at the last bit, ie "Western Civilization".

SINCE 1828
racism
noun
Definition of racism

Grow up.

Toro has posted a letter from the man, where he states that his question was only aimed at the last bit, ie "Western Civilization".

I gave you exactly what you asked for.

SINCE 1828
racism
noun
Definition of racism

Grow up.

And the man has publicly written that his statement has been misunderstood.

It is not racist to believe that "Western Civilization" should not be offensive.

SINCE 1828
racism
noun
Definition of racism

Grow up.

It is not racist to believe that "Western Civilization" should not be offensive.

Great. He's free to say that but this is not the only time he's made questionable remarks regarding race.

Iowa Rep. Steve King has a history of controversial remarks. Here are some that riled people up

SINCE 1828
racism
noun
Definition of racism

Grow up.

Great. He's free to say that but this is not the only time he's made questionable remarks regarding race.

Iowa Rep. Steve King has a history of controversial remarks. Here are some that riled people up

Number one on the list.

"On the U.S. House floor in July 2006, King suggested building a border wall along the country's southern border and said the top of the fence could be electrified, not to kill a person, but instead discourage them from "fooling around with it." "

We have literally MILLIONS of people in this country who have illegally crossed that border, against our wishes and our laws.

There is nothing racist about wanting a wall, partially electrified, on the southern border to stop that.

I appreciate that you have tried to back up the claims of racism, instead of the normal liberal response, which is to just cry "Racism" more,

but your attempts to support it, are failing. And increasingly so.

Steven King represents the slimy underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

T

King is remarkably progressive compared his demonic opposition.

If you have a problem with white Representatives representing their white constituencies and discussing problems that white people face then you are unequivocally a racist.

Without the ability for white identity politics to be included alongside all other types of identity politics there is no equality.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been fooled by the leftist's propaganda. King's opposition as well as the opposition to the Republican Party is truly demonic. They (the left, the liberals, the Democrat Party) wish to perpetuate the myth that all minorities in this country are "victims."

That's the only way they can keep them on the Democratic plantation, where they sedately settle for the crumbs that the left gives them. Were it not for the left's insistence that minorities continue to be entangled in the web of social and economic government entitlement such as welfare, housing, free telephones, and other forms of modern-day slavery, I would gather that far more minorities would pull themselves out of the quagmire of poverty and make something of themselves.

Those Democrats have a lot to lose: If the minorities in this country ever get wind of how Democratic policies have kept them poor, ignorant, and dependent, those Democrats would all be lined up against some wall and summarily shot. That's one more reason why they see President Trump as a threat: he doesn't buy the official line of crap the Democrats have been pushing for decades. President Trump's vision of America is a great country where all people no matter what race, sex, economic, or political leaning have the same opportunity to succeed.

Whether or not the entire Republican Party has embraced President Trump's successful policies is irrelevant. This is now the Trump Party, and those old throwback Republicans who embrace the ideals of the progressive left had better damned well get on board with this President, lest they too become the old obsolete dinosaurs as the Democrat Party has doomed itself to become

Conservatives and Republicans are condemning King's remarks.

Ted Cruz was on Meet the Press this weekend condemning King as well.
When will Democrats condemn the actual racists in their party for once?

Why are Republicans more progressive?

The tards are being deliberately obtuse. They know all too fucking well those old time Klansmen were far right Christian terrorists.

What they don't know is that the Klan heavily infested the Republican party, too.
No different from the far right black activists and Hispanic activists that literally run the Democratic party today.

T

Are Kings constituents any different than Waters?
FAR more educated.

"The Iowa state senator challenging Steve King in his Republican primary in 2020 is already campaigning, has a super PAC, and claims to have already raised $100,0000."

source: Des Moines Register

SINCE 1828
racism
noun
Definition of racism

Grow up.
So as I a member of the white race say that the yellow race, the Asians are eating our lunch as competitors would that make me a racist? They are good.

Forum List

Back