Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

Ya know, there are some really good new anti psychotic meds on the market now. You should look into them
I am perfectly sane. Talking about a perfect example of a self hating white man.
Right! Sane people believe that racial integration is wrong and promoting it means that you hate your race:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:
Indeed we do. Trying to make something equal that is NOT and NEVER WILL BE equal is insanity.
At least you're honest enough to admit you're bigotry, That's something I suppose,
Facts my friend facts. Since integration schools have gone from places of learning to places of indoctrination and violence. You take a race of people barely evolved from apes and force them into schools with races (whites,asians) that are easily 30-40 iq points on average higher and it results in violence and a feeling of being dumb,which they are on average and its no way to HELP the very people you are trying to help.White people should be allowed to send their kids to schools with white kids if they please. Thank god I live where I do,I don't think I have EVER seen a negro kid here. A few illegals but that's it.

Holy fucking shit!:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:

I am perfectly sane. Talking about a perfect example of a self hating white man.
Right! Sane people believe that racial integration is wrong and promoting it means that you hate your race:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:
Indeed we do. Trying to make something equal that is NOT and NEVER WILL BE equal is insanity.
At least you're honest enough to admit you're bigotry, That's something I suppose,
Facts my friend facts. Since integration schools have gone from places of learning to places of indoctrination and violence. You take a race of people barely evolved from apes and force them into schools with races (whites,asians) that are easily 30-40 iq points on average higher and it results in violence and a feeling of being dumb,which they are on average and its no way to HELP the very people you are trying to help.White people should be allowed to send their kids to schools with white kids if they please. Thank god I live where I do,I don't think I have EVER seen a negro kid here. A few illegals but that's it.

Holy fucking shit!:ahole-1::ahole-1::ahole-1:
Indeed I am a HUGE asshole,even my wife says that but I am also full of facts and I refuse to sugarcoat shit to make someone's feelings feel better.

LOL I can show that every democrat in the 20's was a racist all you got is a couple states. And from almost 100 years ago, lol MORON.
NOW you whine about going too far back in time!?! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Classic cherry picking, fuckwit. Classic.

The Klan has infested both parties throughout American history. Just like they are infesting the GOP right now.

Too bad for you, no matter what time you pick, they always turn out to be far right Christian terrorists.

So suck on that, boy.
Lets see YOUR defense of the Democrats being racist is all ABOUT time now isn't it? But suddenly pointing out time is bad.... so I guess we can point out that historically the democratic party AS a whole was and is racist right? I mean time doesn't count right?
Notice how he ran away after I called him on his bullshit?
YOU ran away from me after I called you on YOUR bullshit!
Nope and we are talking about G5000 and his sudden silence after pointing out his 100 year old claim is bullshit.

He's right 100%,you and any pieces of shit like you are just showing the world you are 100% anti white racists. His ONLY bad thing he has done is apologize for telling the truth.

LOL
That's some dumb shit.
No one can be a racist against their own race, dope.
Wanna bet? I know for a fact they can. Race mixers,the fat piece of shit that wears the suit that says fuck white people,white leftists ALL hate their own race aka they are racist against whites.
Ya know, there are some really good new anti psychotic meds on the market now. You should look into them
Then perhaps you can explain why it is OK for blacks to segregate themselves and demand black only dorms and buildings on college? If whites did that you would have a shit fit when blacks do it not a peep from you.

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.

Are Kings constituents any different than Waters?

LOL
That's some dumb shit.
Wanna bet? I know for a fact they can. Race mixers,the fat piece of shit that wears the suit that says fuck white people,white leftists ALL hate their own race aka they are racist against whites.
Then perhaps you can explain why it is OK for blacks to segregate themselves and demand black only dorms and buildings on college? If whites did that you would have a shit fit when blacks do it not a peep from you.
Oh please!

The continued segregation of blacks is largely a result of economics and racist policies and practices by white

As for your claim of demanding dorm segregation:

Black students demand, get segregated housing

Ted Hayes of Project 21 (The National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives) argues the students who made the demands are being manipulated. “First of all, it’s no fault of white people that this is going on in that sense,” he says. “This is a bunch of ignorant black people being manipulated by foreign enemies and domestic enemies.”

Hayes says that by getting their way, these students will ultimately do themselves in.

“These are a bunch of ignorant students who do not know the history of why there is racism,” he says. “And … they’re going to back themselves into a corner of contradiction. What I think Cal State should do – I would say ‘let them have it, let them have this’ – and it will fail.”

This involved a bunch of misguided idiots that the mainstream black community does not support and I do not support.

There was another such story that is completely false:

'Blacks Only' Dorm at UConn?

So cut the horseshit!

Oh please!

The continued segregation of blacks is largely a result of economics and racist policies and practices by white

Ted Hayes of Project 21 (The National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives) argues the students who made the demands are being manipulated. “First of all, it’s no fault of white people that this is going on in that sense,” he says. “This is a bunch of ignorant black people being manipulated by foreign enemies and domestic enemies.”

Hayes says that by getting their way, these students will ultimately do themselves in.

“These are a bunch of ignorant students who do not know the history of why there is racism,” he says. “And … they’re going to back themselves into a corner of contradiction. What I think Cal State should do – I would say ‘let them have it, let them have this’ – and it will fail.”

This involved a bunch of misguided idiots that the mainstream black community does not support and I do not support.

So cut the horseshit!

Maxine's voters are justified in voting a Racist Bitch?

Another one who neglects to mention King denied being a white nationalist during the interview.

It's even in your own link
So can Trump but when words and action say otherwise, a denial is meaningless

Black racism is ok?
I never said that and you know it. You cant deflect from the facts that I presented by employing an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy which states that, even if I am being inconsistent- which I am not - my facts and argument still has merit.

republicans move to strip king of committee seats.....another good racist republican

Another one who neglects to mention King denied being a white nationalist during the interview.

Black racism is ok?
I never said that and you know it. You cant deflect from the facts that I presented by employing an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy which states that, even if I am being inconsistent- which I am not - my facts and argument still has merit.

Kid you're outrage is selective. You chose not to spread it out to where it belongs, you chose to point it at Pubs. I am not a Pub, you are an abject hate filled partisan.

Dw6qyI_XQAArEZT.jpg

"what Steve King said was stupid. it was stupid, it was hurtful, he needs to stop it. white supremacy is evil. we need that clarity and i urge everyone to provide that clarity" - Lyin Ted

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.
He's right 100%,you and any pieces of shit like you are just showing the world you are 100% anti white racists. His ONLY bad thing he has done is apologize for telling the truth.

LOL
That's some dumb shit.
Racism is not based in hate. That's just hate.
Racism is believing one's race to be superior to another. It's not possible to be racially superior to someone of the same race.

Black racism is ok?

Kid you're outrage is selective. You chose not to spread it out to where it belongs, you chose to point it at Pubs. I am not a Pub, you are an abject hate filled partisan.
Kid???:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: Is that supposed to be an answer To my calling you out on your dumb ass logical fallacy?

Oh please!

So cut the horseshit!

Maxine's voters are justified in voting a Racist Bitch?

When has she ever even hinted at the idea that blacks are racially superior to anyone?

T

FDR: would not shake Jesse Owens hand
LBJ: "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall) I want everyone to know he's a ******"
Woodrow Wilson: Segregated the US Army
Robert Byrd: KKK Grand Kleagle democrat "Conscious of the Senate"

Again I say, one party clearly has a racist past and it's not Republicans and Go Fuck Yourself and not in that exact order

^ Let us all remember that this poster I am replying to is a conservative republican. Let's not forget that, ok?

T

LBJ: "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall) I want everyone to know he's a ******"

Again I say, one party clearly has a racist past and it's not Republicans and Go Fuck Yourself and not in that exact order
Do you know what the word "past" means? Just checking.

T

Oh not that stupid shit again!! No one is denying any of that!! Look at each part NOW !

Forum List

Back