Barry Claims He Was 4 Years Old When His Parents First Met

Doing some fact-checking just now, not surprisingly, Twitchy's claim of what then Sen. Obama said in 2007 was a paraphrase. And completely wrong.

"Obama said those who marched that day on Bloody Sunday helped make it possible for him to stand before them as a candidate."
Obama Returns To Selma For 50th Anniversary Of Historic March NPR
2007 he said Selma made it possible for him to be conceived four years after he was born. He said it no denying it. Obuthole has always been a liar.

Then why can't anybody quote it?
"There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama." Barrack Obama.
Does that help? From 2007 speech on Selma.

Do you really think Obama is claiming he was conceived in Selma? Are you really that simple?

Last edited:
Doing some fact-checking just now, not surprisingly, Twitchy's claim of what then Sen. Obama said in 2007 was a paraphrase. And completely wrong.

"Obama said those who marched that day on Bloody Sunday helped make it possible for him to stand before them as a candidate."
2007 he said Selma made it possible for him to be conceived four years after he was born. He said it no denying it. Obuthole has always been a liar.

"There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama." Barrack Obama.

Do you really think Obama is claiming he was conceived in Selma? Are you really that simple?
Are you too stupid to comprehend what he said? Yep, you are.

You mean when he claimed a debt of grattitude to those who marched in Selma?

Dodging the truth makes you look stupid. But then looks tell all.

Are you unable to understand what a metaphor is?

No, Obama didn't really claim to be born in Selma

You are stupid, he claimed to have been CONCEIVED in Selma, four years after he was born. What an idiot.

You are stupid, he claimed to have been CONCEIVED in Selma, four years after he was born. What an idiot.

No he didn't ....only a moron would interpret it that way

Do you speak a southern dialect and call it white?

:lmao: -- a "southern dialect". As if there's only one....
'A' not 'the'.
Ask a non-lefty to explain that to you.

Your implication is that "a southern dialect" (any) is somehow "not white".

Ask a non-moron to explain that to me.
Just the opposite. A southern dialect is not exclusively black yet neosegregationist blacks speak a southern dialect in the name of skin color and regardless of region.

'A' not 'the'.

My wife is silk stocking southern mint julip girl, and Rosh would have gotten her drink thrown in his face. Not the for the race insinuation but for the trashy comment.
No trash comment by me. Empirical observation. And your wife needs to learn manners.

Not the Ebonics inflection, it's like Voo-Doo to a white man!!!
Which is exactly the point. Obama is a white man (at least to those segregationists who insist that assimilated is 'white').
I never figured it out since I look white...

Connecticut born George W Bush did
W Bush assimilated to the southern region where he spent much of his life and naturally assumed that dialect.

It must be hard to go through life making a literal interpretation of every statement.

It is a lot easier to go through life when you cannot take anything literally.
Of course one day you may wake up and understand your visions of the world are just a fairytale ... Well, I doubt "you" actually will.

Which is exactly the point. Obama is a white man (at least to those segregationists who insist that assimilated is 'white').

he just wanted to sound more folksy....
I think if he a choice he would have spoken a northern dialect and then condescending lefty hypocrites would have had a slightly different opinion of him. Slightly.

W Bush assimilated to the southern region where he spent much of his life and naturally assumed that dialect.

Neither of his parents or Jeb picked up the same dialect

W faked it to make him sound like a good ole boy (from Connectecut)

It must be hard to go through life making a literal interpretation of every statement.

Of course one day you may wake up and understand your visions of the world are just a fairytale ... Well, I doubt "you" actually will.

The term "metaphor" is foreign to conservatives

The term "metaphor" is foreign to conservatives

What are you talking about ... It isn't like you took anything literally is it?
Or is it that you are so comfortable living in your own world you cannot separate where one idea starts and then another begins?

'A' not 'the'.

My wife is silk stocking southern mint julip girl, and Rosh would have gotten her drink thrown in his face. Not the for the race insinuation but for the trashy comment.
No trash comment by me. Empirical observation. And your wife needs to learn manners.
You are the one who is mannerless. Your empirical observation is flawed. And the trash like you are always collected in the south and put in the dumpster.

'A' not 'the'.

You are the one who is mannerless. Your empirical observation is flawed. And the trash like you are always collected in the south and put in the dumpster.
Generalize much? Without reason?

'A' not 'the'.

Generalize much? Without reason?
You are a concrete learner. So, read it all again.

Neither of his parents or Jeb picked up the same dialect

W faked it to make him sound like a good ole boy (from Connectecut)
Jeb grew up in MA and W in TX. That's why the different dialects. And if you think a Texas accent goes over with stuffy lefties then you need to get out more. The idea of W faking a Texas accent as an enhancement is absurd.

Forum List

Back