Barry Claims He Was 4 Years Old When His Parents First Met

Ya know, more ya cuss and throw insults more everyone assumes you got caught lying, are embarassed, and trying to divert attention.

You're an admitted "bisexual" and I won't be called a liar by leftist trash like yourself, boi.
I am mainstream Republican and you are lying trash. It is what you do every time you get caught lying. This is going to be the way forever, so the smart person would not lie.
Liar, you are as lefturd as they come.
What?

Ya know, more ya cuss and throw insults more everyone assumes you got caught lying, are embarassed, and trying to divert attention.

You're an admitted "bisexual" and I won't be called a liar by leftist trash like yourself, boi.
I am mainstream Republican and you are lying trash. It is what you do every time you get caught lying. This is going to be the way forever, so the smart person would not lie.
Liar, you are as lefturd as they come.
What?
The far right gastric penguin, NLT, just lied again in a belching mouth fart.

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE, partisan hacks, quit acting like a dolt. It's called Mirroring, and we all do it every day. Especially a speaker.

>> Mirroring is the behaviour in which one person subconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring often occurs in social situations, particularly in the company of close friends or family. The concept often affects other individual's notions about the individual that is exhibiting mirroring behaviors, which can lead to the individual building rapport with others << (WIki)
Jesus Christ on a set of Crutches, the lengths to which some hacks will bend over backward to preserve their own hackitude... :cuckoo:

yeah? How come you never hear any Republican politicians speaking Ebonics?

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE, partisan hacks, quit acting like a dolt. It's called Mirroring, and we all do it every day. Especially a speaker.

>> Mirroring is the behaviour in which one person subconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring often occurs in social situations, particularly in the company of close friends or family. The concept often affects other individual's notions about the individual that is exhibiting mirroring behaviors, which can lead to the individual building rapport with others << (WIki)
Jesus Christ on a set of Crutches, the lengths to which some hacks will bend over backward to preserve their own hackitude... :cuckoo:

yeah? How come you never hear any Republican politicians speaking Ebonics?

Good question.
Maybe because mirroring is what a speaker does with his audience.

Do da math.

He grew up in west Texas. They moved there when he was 2.
Which is exactly the point. Obama is a white man (at least to those segregationists who insist that assimilated is 'white').
I never figured it out since I look white...
Do you speak a southern dialect and call it white?

Connecticut born George W Bush did
W Bush assimilated to the southern region where he spent much of his life and naturally assumed that dialect.

Neither of his parents or Jeb picked up the same dialect

W faked it to make him sound like a good ole boy (from Connectecut)

Forum List

Back