June 8, Remember America's Forgotten Heroes, Men Killed in Israel's attack on The USS Liberty

I am about as Anti-Zionist as you can get... and even I think what happened to USS Liberty was an accident.
Not a chance, clear day. US flag clearly visible then to top it off they strafed survivers in life rafts. Remember it was attacks both the air and sea . Patrol boats attacked the USS Liberty too

Not a chance, clear day. US flag clearly visible then to top it off they strafed survivers in life rafts. Remember it was attacks both the air and sea . Patrol boats attacked the USS Liberty too

There is no evidence whatsoever to support the claim that the Israelis attacked the life boats. S.

And the Patrol Boats hit the U.S.S. Liberty with a single torpedo.

Not sure how sailing an unmarked spy ship into a war zone counts as heroism but...

... whatever floats your boat.

It was not unmarked. It was flying a great big US flag.

This is on par with the Lavon Affair and the bombing of the ling David hotel.

It was not unmarked. It was flying a great big US flag.

This is on par with the Lavon Affair and the bombing of the ling David hotel.

It takes more than a flag flying to properly identify a ship in war time

It takes more than a flag flying to properly identify a ship in war time

It was a clear day and they repeatedly flew low passes over the ship.

Don't you get it? They killed a bunch of Jews when they dressed up as Arabs and bombed the King David hotel.

Not sure how sailing an unmarked spy ship into a war zone counts as heroism but...

... whatever floats your boat.
Hm. I had read that the Liberty was not just marked, but well marked as a US naval vessel.

I have no info to the contrary. Can you cite a source?

Israel is not our friend.

Israel is not our ally.

Israel is a welfare queen of the US.

The only relationship we have with the sonofabitches is that we give them stuff and they like it.

It was a clear day and they repeatedly flew low passes over the ship.

Don't you get it? They killed a bunch of Jews when they dressed up as Arabs and bombed the King David hotel.
so?
You know little about the Liberty incident. The aircraft that attacked the Liberty were NOT the ones that had overflown the ship earlier.

The Israeli pilots were incompetent?
How did you arrive at that conclusion.? Were the American A-10 pilots that attacked and blew up two British armored personnel carriers during Operation Desert Storm killing around 30 British soldiers incompetent?

How did you arrive at that conclusion.? Were the American A-10 pilots that attacked and blew up two British armored personnel carriers during Operation Desert Storm killing around 30 British soldiers incompetent?

The USS Liberty was not involved...and Egypt's air force had already been destroyed in the surprise attack.

Forum List

Back