Barry Claims He Was 4 Years Old When His Parents First Met

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Not the biggest whopper he's told by far, but relevant given the 50th anniversary of Selma, in 1965. Barry was born, (in Kenya), in 1961. Also notice the customary ebonic inflection in his voice speaking to a group of blacks.

Poor Barry, as well as you: were you a Marine or an infantryman or a lurp or a liar, Bull.

It must be hard to go through life making a literal interpretation of every statement.

Not the biggest whopper he's told by far, but relevant given the 50th anniversary of Selma, in 1965. Barry was born, (in Kenya), in 1961. Also notice the customary ebonic inflection in his voice speaking to a group of blacks.

Audio won't play for me, but I don't believe that's what he says. As for "inflections", duh, we all do that. We use different voices talking to an audience, a friend, an enemy, a stranger, a boss, a child, a pet, or a date. Hail, we even shifts in mid-sentence sometimes.

If you don't do that you're going to stand out as a linguistic anomaly.

• Banned
Poor Barry, as well as you: were you a Marine or an infantryman or a lurp or a liar, Bull.

1st Cav AC/AM and LRRP; not a Marine, not an infantry man, not a liar. But you're a liar alright...in fact you claimed you were 5th SFG and my instructor at Nha Trang. You later admitted you never served.

Doing some fact-checking just now, not surprisingly, Twitchy's claim of what then Sen. Obama said in 2007 was a paraphrase. And completely wrong.

"Obama said those who marched that day on Bloody Sunday helped make it possible for him to stand before them as a candidate."
Obama Returns To Selma For 50th Anniversary Of Historic March NPR

Hey homo, you know that's bullshit as the video clearly shows...there was no "paraphrase"....he clearly claimed his parents met on the Selma bridge....4 years after he was born. :lol:

I thought he was conceived under the Edmund Pettus Bridge during the historic march?

Your story shifts. I never "claimed [I was] were 5th SFG and my instructor at Nha Trang." You lie when you write that I admitted I did not serve. I did serve as an 11B, part of it as cadre at the Airborne Training Battalion.

Bull, every time you lie and cry you will be corrected on USMB, as you have been several times already. That is why you dropped "USMC" in your moniker and your claim of being infantry.

I thought he was conceived under the Edmund Pettus Bridge during the historic march?

Well, Pogo, although he can't figure out how to play a YouTube video, says Barry didn't say what he said.

Your story shifts. I never "claimed you were 5th SFG and my instructor at Nha Trang." Your lie when you write that I admitted I did not serve. I did serve an 11B, part of it as cadre at the Airborne Training Battalion.

Bull, every time you lie and cry you will be corrected on USMB, as you have been several times already. That is why you dropped "USMC" in your moniker and your claim of being infantry.

1st Cav isn't "infantry"...if you'd ever served you'd know that ya lying piece of shit. The Admin dropped the "USMC" off my screen name here because you leftist turds never believed it was a character I invented on another board 12 years, not a pose. We fought with 1st Marines at Hue, helped locate and eliminate arty spotters at Khe San, and my 6 man LRRP team had two USMC members.

Your story shifts. I never "claimed you were 5th SFG and my instructor at Nha Trang." Your lie when you write that I admitted I did not serve. I did serve an 11B, part of it as cadre at the Airborne Training Battalion.

1st Cav isn't "infantry"...if you'd ever served you'd know that ya lying piece of shit.

Ya know, more ya cuss and throw insults more everyone assumes you got caught lying, are embarassed, and trying to divert attention.

1st Cav isn't "infantry"...if you'd ever served you'd know that ya lying piece of shit.
It sorta is....

Forum List

Back