Hunter Biden pwns the Oversight Committee and the House Judiciary Committee

Here is a section of Hunter Biden’s testimony. He sure made the Republicans look foolish. But that’s not hard!
View attachment 910940

LOL

page 135

How does asking him about Trumps allegations, apply to Hunters allegations? Swalwell is clearly not taking this seriously and he is wasting everyones time with nonsense questions, yet for some strange fucking reason YOU seem to think he is somehow winning? How is this "winning"? Explain it.

Pretty incredible how no one is really talking about this testimony.

it just goes to show how little republicans have to go on here.

Pretty incredible how no one is really talking about this testimony.

it just goes to show how little republicans have to go on here.
What’s there to talk about? Did his testimony do anything? What more did we learn? Provide a link

What’s there to talk about? Did his testimony do anything? What more did we learn? Provide a link
The testimony did basically nothing. I’m surprised that the republicans had so little to go on when they questioned him.

This impeachment inquiry really isn’t going anywhere.

The testimony did basically nothing. I’m surprised that the republicans had so little to go on when they questioned him.

This impeachment inquiry really isn’t going anywhere.
Agreed it did nothing. It’s what we expected from a known liar and criminal like hunter.

He’s in a tough spot since the court refused to accept the sweet heart deal his dad tried to rush through that would if protected him from future criminal liability

Agreed it did nothing. It’s what we expected from a known liar and criminal like hunter.

He’s in a tough spot since the court refused to accept the sweet heart deal his dad tried to rush through that would if protected him from future criminal liability
Its strange that conservatives were so obsessed with having him testify if the knew it wouldn’t do anything.

What’s really interesting are the questions they asked. They really have nothing more on them than some bank records.

You can tell by the questions that this investigation is going nowhere.

Its strange that conservatives were so obsessed with having him testify if the knew it wouldn’t do anything.

What’s really interesting are the questions they asked. They really have nothing more on them than some bank records.

You can tell by the questions that this investigation is going nowhere.
Not really....I think Congress had a responsbility to call him to testify in their impeachment inquiry...given the boat loads of evidence....to at least given cross their Ts and dot their i....as they say. The fact he first decided to make a mockery of the process, and shows his contempt for the rule of law, really bothered many....but he finally showed up, and didn't really do much of anything....

Well yes, bank records that show the massive amounts of money coming in and going....this isn't a murder case, nobody expected to find a gun....it's all about money, so yes, glad you agree they have bank records.

Yes, we know it's going nowhere when the Demafascit have the Senate.

Not really....I think Congress had a responsbility to call him to testify in their impeachment inquiry...given the boat loads of evidence....to at least given cross their Ts and dot their i....as they say. The fact he first decided to make a mockery of the process, and shows his contempt for the rule of law, really bothered many....but he finally showed up, and didn't really do much of anything....

Well yes, bank records that show the massive amounts of money coming in and going....this isn't a murder case, nobody expected to find a gun....it's all about money, so yes, glad you agree they have bank records.

Yes, we know it's going nowhere when the Demafascit have the Senate.
The Republicans made a mockery of Congressional oversight by doing stupid things like publicizing unverified FBI sources who were lying the whole time.

The boat loads of evidence turned out to be a hoax.

It’s actually not about the money. Earning money is not illegal.

The Republicans made a mockery of Congressional oversight by doing stupid things like publicizing unverified FBI sources who were lying the whole time.

The boat loads of evidence turned out to be a hoax.

It’s actually not about the money. Earning money is not illegal.
I agree, Steele was a fraud.

Forum List

Back