Barack Obama's half brother Malik Obama poses a question:

No, should they be shit like yous?
All of my kids are principled, moral and decent human beings….NONE would ever pretend that men swapping shit with their dicks and gargling each-others man-gravy is cool. They know it‘s unnatural, abnormal, disgusting and immoral. What’s odd is; even animals in the wild know dicks belong in vaginas. Hahaha…but not you Libs.

Of course there are people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities. But they comprise a very small percentage of the total heterosexual child-bearing population. And in spite of those people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities, mankind has thrived and multiplied. That would not occur, given a majority of individuals who do not procreate in a normal fashion, such as gays and lesbians.

Do I need to draw you a picture with crayons or something?

It understands pictures better than it understands words.

So where is that ancient Greek civilization now? They've been replaced by a third-rate country populated by people who are barely existing on social programs and welfare

Maybe they shouldn't spent so much time butt-fucking each other.
I hope you had history lessons at school. And you grasp that all civilizations somewhere begins, have their zenith and decline. That is a natural process. Except butt fucking Greece, there were Rome, Egypt, Persia, Ind Valley, Aztecs and so on.

What your theory says? They declined because of gay sex?

I hope you had history lessons at school. And you grasp that all civilizations somewhere begins, have their zenith and decline. That is a natural process. Except butt fucking Greece, there were Rome, Egypt, Persia, Ind Valley, Aztecs and so on.

What your theory says? They declined because of gay sex?

As well as open borders, worshiping pagan gods, and other stuff.

Not really. For example. From your statement Let’s substitute the word “faggot” with “celibate priest”.

See where that goes?
BrokeLoser JGalt OhPleaseJustQuit Vastator

Did you all do the word substitution??

You still want to applaud the OPs idiotic quote??

Here I’ll make it easy for you….

”Son, if you can’t support the idea of all people becoming priests then you shouldn’t be supportive of one person being a priest.”

My old man always said….”Son, if you can’t support the idea of all people becoming faggots than you shouldn’t be supportive of one person being a faggot.”
wisdom

we could use that these days in raising children. I fear for the future not only bc of this crazy admin but because of the children we are "raising".. rude, spoiled.. disrespectful of old age.. etc...

BrokeLoser JGalt OhPleaseJustQuit Vastator

Did you all do the word substitution??

You still want to applaud the OPs idiotic quote??

Here I’ll make it easy for you….

”Son, if you can’t support the idea of all people becoming priests then you shouldn’t be supportive of one person being a priest.”
Hahaha…poor tard thinks he’s being clever….nobody sane would support all people becoming Priests. Further, most Priests do good things for a decent, moral society whereas abnormal faggots do nothing but cause moral decay.

Hahaha…poor tard thinks he’s being clever….nobody sane would support all people becoming Priests. Further, most Priests do good things for a decent, moral society whereas abnormal faggots do nothing but cause moral decay.
It’s the logic of your idiotic quote. If you can’t support all people doing it then you can’t support one. Total BS. You just agreed that the logic doesn’t hold when applied to priests. You and your pops are just bigots against gays. Plain and simple. Has nothing to do with the all to one stupidity that he tried to teach you.

Some sayings are best buried. That be one of them.

All of my kids are principled, moral and decent human beings….NONE would ever pretend that men swapping shit with their dicks and gargling each-others man-gravy is cool. They know it‘s unnatural, abnormal, disgusting and immoral. What’s odd is; even animals in the wild know dicks belong in vaginas. Hahaha…but not you Libs.
They may be principled but if your description is true then moral and decent would not apply. Sounds like you’re to blame for that… hopefully they learn better as they grow

wisdom

we could use that these days in raising children. I fear for the future not only bc of this crazy admin but because of the children we are "raising".. rude, spoiled.. disrespectful of old age.. etc...
True….America is in very sad times.
664DE7F8-7326-44EE-92CE-35E40E987797.jpeg

Forum List

Back