Barack Obama's half brother Malik Obama poses a question:

He sounds pretty based for an Obama.

"Put 3 groups of people on separate islands and give them all they need to survive. Gay men, gay women, and straight people. Go back in 100 years. Which group survived?"

None of them survived they all died from old age.

Of course there are people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities. But they comprise a very small percentage of the total heterosexual child-bearing population. And in spite of those people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities, mankind has thrived and multiplied. That would not occur, given a majority of individuals who do not procreate in a normal fashion, such as gays and lesbians.

Do I need to draw you a picture with crayons or something?
So, it's okay to impregnate your housemaid if your wife is barren?

Of course there are people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities. But they comprise a very small percentage of the total heterosexual child-bearing population. And in spite of those people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities, mankind has thrived and multiplied. That would not occur, given a majority of individuals who do not procreate in a normal fashion, such as gays and lesbians.

Do I need to draw you a picture with crayons or something?
I hope you don't think that 'gay' people began to exist since 20th century or so. Moreover, some dare to say that in the Ancient Greece homosexuality was a 'natural' way of behaviour. And later, there was a number of examples when gay people contributed greatly in culture or science.

To put it short, I hope you get how your example looks silly.

I hope you don't think that 'gay' people began to exist since 20th century or so. Moreover, some dare to say that in the Ancient Greece homosexuality was a 'natural' way of behaviour. And later, there was a number of examples when gay people contributed greatly in culture or science.

Alan Turing, Who Cracked Nazi Code, Gets Posthumous Pardon

https://www.npr.org › sections › thetwo-way › 2013/12/23
British mathematician Alan Turing, who helped crack Nazi Germany's 'Enigma' code and laid the groundwork for modern computing, was pardoned on Tuesday, six decades after his conviction for homosexuality is said to have driven him to suicide.

So, it's okay to impregnate your housemaid if your wife is barren?

That's a moralistic issue. The percentage of heterosexual women who can't bear children still comprises a very small percentage of the total heterosexual child-bearing population.

That's a moralistic issue. The percentage of heterosexual women who can't bear children still comprises a very small percentage of the total heterosexual child-bearing population.
I tried to find one for a wife or partner and damn if they didn't end up getting pregnant.

So where is that ancient Greek civilization now? They've been replaced by a third-rate country populated by people who are barely existing on social programs and welfare

Maybe they shouldn't spent so much time butt-fucking each other.

So where is that ancient Greek civilization now? They've been replaced by a third-rate country populated by people who are barely existing on social programs and welfare

Maybe they shouldn't spent so much time butt-fucking each other.
They did manage to conquer more of the world than the non-butt fuckers.

Forum List

Back