Bannon Quotes in New Book

Bannon really has something to say about how bad Trump was as a President.
From Jeremy Peters' new book Insurgency:

"According to Bannon, it was COVID and George Floyd that convinced him Trump only really wanted the Oval Office when it was fun. Up until 2020, Trump was able to largely let the country run on auto-pilot. Racking up deaths was depressing."

"But Trump’s inattentiveness to the pandemic alarmed Bannon. And his response to George Floyd’s death had him increasingly convinced that Trump had lost his mind," Peters wrote. "He complained to colleagues that Trump didn’t seem interested in his job."

"Being president and doing the job of president are two different things,” Bannon claimed. “He doesn’t want to do the job of president of the United States.”

'Trump did not win in 2016. That’s the one thing they never embraced and understood. Hillary Clinton lost. Trump did not win,' he said."

Bannon really thinks Trump will be known as one of the three worst Presidents in American history.

"Instead, Bannon said, Trump would end up going down in history as one of the two or three worst presidents ever: 'It’ll be James Buchanan, Donald Trump, and Millard Fillmore.

So you dumbass libatards now love Bannon. Why is everything upside down now? Biden has turned the country into the Twilight Zone and why does the NYT only hire LIBATARDS who are gay or trannies?

Last edited:
What!? The OP's link goes to a book written by a one Jeremy Peters who is a 'reporter' for the NYT and an MSNBC 'contributer.' His twitter feed is mostly anti-conservative, he's a frequent guest on MSNBC and Gay. 'ReporterBias' gives him 3 donkeys.
Pencil neck meets punchable face....wow

So you dumbass libatards now love Bannon. Why is everything upside down now? Biden has turned the country into the Twilight Zone.
Where and when did I say I agree or like Bannon? Your problem is your narrow mindedness. And then you resort to but but Biden. So triggered.

Bannon's opinion of the former president while the U.S. is falling apart and on the verge of a freaking shooting war with Russia under the current president? Who would waste $20 on it? I guess we will be bored for the next three years by selected quotes anyway. It beats facing reality.

Where and when did I say I agree or like Bannon? Your problem is your narrow mindedness. And then you resort to but but Biden. So triggered.
You don’t agree with his so called quote?

Where you been the last year you dumb fucking moron?
Right here enjoying watching Trumptards wail daily about how they was robbed!!

091120-100213-CubeBik-Image-559.png

Well apparently you agree with what Peters said Bannon said. You didn't even bother to look up the source.

So you dumbass libatards now love Bannon. Why is everything upside down now? Biden has turned the country into the Twilight Zone and why does the NYT only hire LIBATARDS who are gay or trannies?
No. Bannon is still the shit worms wipe off their skin. That's what makes this thread even funnier.

Forum List

Back