Bannon Quotes in New Book

Bannon really has something to say about how bad Trump was as a President.
From Jeremy Peters' new book Insurgency:

"According to Bannon, it was COVID and George Floyd that convinced him Trump only really wanted the Oval Office when it was fun. Up until 2020, Trump was able to largely let the country run on auto-pilot. Racking up deaths was depressing."

"But Trump’s inattentiveness to the pandemic alarmed Bannon. And his response to George Floyd’s death had him increasingly convinced that Trump had lost his mind," Peters wrote. "He complained to colleagues that Trump didn’t seem interested in his job."

"Being president and doing the job of president are two different things,” Bannon claimed. “He doesn’t want to do the job of president of the United States.”

'Trump did not win in 2016. That’s the one thing they never embraced and understood. Hillary Clinton lost. Trump did not win,' he said."

Bannon really thinks Trump will be known as one of the three worst Presidents in American history.

"Instead, Bannon said, Trump would end up going down in history as one of the two or three worst presidents ever: 'It’ll be James Buchanan, Donald Trump, and Millard Fillmore.

Bannon used Trump. Trump used Bannon. It's all about keeping the rubes happy.

TDS is a very funny affliction....
This is why the Repub party needs all the Trump's they e who take the flak for the rest and give it back. There is a great market for this. Nearly untapped by the powers that be.

Plenty of evidence Biden lost. Question is wtf is going on? What do we do next?
I guess your reply means -- you will not be the first.

So sad.

Here, have a cup...

Enjoying-My-Hot-Cup-Of-MAGA-Tears-Mug.jpg

Yeah, I would put Biden around 31.
Worst president is GWB. Because of him we had the financial meltdown and the stupid Iraq war and the huge budget deficit and hefty debt. How the fuck do you not see that? Oh yeah, you’re a fucking cider who is 63 and never accomplished much of anything in his life.

Forum List

Back