Banning Abortion- A fool's errand

If you consider abortion killing children, and it is, conduct your life accordingly. Abortion is part of the reason that 12.4% percentage of blacks isn't 13% by now.
The most quoted figure for the black population has been 14.8%. As for black abortions, the avowed racist Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood), made it clear that she wanted to exterminate blacks and thus placed the clinics in black neighborhoods to kill off black fetuses.
Personally, I have no problem with abortion for any person, regardless of race, providing the abortion is early in the pregnancy.

According two the law in most jurisdictions its double homicide meth head Joe, if you murder a pregnant woman it's double homicide

So it is a baby

Actually, these laws are stupid and have already been abused to go after women who have had miscarriages. Look up the case of Purvi Patel in Indiana.

Gads you have a stellar opinion of gossip. If a woman had an understanding family she went away, quietly had an abortion and returned after a period of studying abroad. If a woman did not have an understanding family she was put out on the street to end up doing laundry at a home for unwed mothers.

Nope. Never happened. At least not in my lifetime, and I'm old enough to remember when abortion was illegal.

It was also considered acceptable to beat your wife... we have evolved since then.

Everyone owned a gun. If you didn't have a gun you didn't eat. By age 11 boys were expected to be able to hunt and put food on the family table.

Nope, they really didn't. muskets were kind of useless for hunting. People either ate domesticated animals or if they did kill wild animals, they used traps.

In fact, the reason why the National Rifle Association was formed was because an ex-Union General was horrified by how little American men knew about guns before the Civil War.

If you want to talk about abortion, you should have a firm answer to the question as to when "life begins." Here's mine:

A new and living human being is created as soon as an egg is fertilized. That human being has separate DNA from both the father and the mother, and cannot said to be merely a part of either of them. Yes, it is a "clump of cells." So am I.

Abortion takes a human life.

Here's the problem. 2/3rds of Zygote don't attach to the uterine wall. But we don't hold funerals for tampons.

200,000 pregnancies that do attach miscarry. We don't treat every miscarriage as a murder investigation.

That said, as a libertarian, I oppose banning abortion, for two main reasons:

The fact that a newly fertilized embryo is a human being does not give it the right to force its mother to carry it to term.

we force people to do things all the time. Not a valid argument.

Banning abortion is ineffective in stopping abortion, just like banning gambling, banning drugs, banning prostitution, and banning deviant sex. Driving an activity underground does not get rid of it. It only makes it far less safe, and far more open to exploitation of children.

Helping women who are pregnant and not wanting to be to have their child and put it up for adoption is far more productive.

Not all libertarians oppose banning abortion. Many see unborn children as the littlest freedom seeking humans, and want to protect them.

The problem "libertarians" have is that they have thrown in with the religious crazies in the GOP Big Tent.

The most quoted figure for the black population has been 14.8%. As for black abortions, the avowed racist Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood), made it clear that she wanted to exterminate blacks and thus placed the clinics in black neighborhoods to kill off black fetuses.
Personally, I have no problem with abortion for any person, regardless of race, providing the abortion is early in the pregnancy.

Two major problems with this statement.

The first is that Sanger didn't support legal abortion. Abortion in the 1920's was a fairly dangerous proposition before anti-biotics were invented.

Sanger supported contraception, which isn't really even controversial at this point, unless you are a bible thumping moron who owns Hobby Lobby.

Second, Sanger's efforts to provide contraception services to the black community was WELCOMED by black leaders. Because they understood unwanted pregnancies was an economic burden.

A just born foetus doesn't even know it's alive for months. How could it possibly know that?

It's religion which drives the abortion drbate and you know it. The godbotherers think they are doing gods work after they think they received permission from him. It's bullshit.
No your post implies a person doesn't know right from wrong unless taught

Actually, these laws are stupid and have already been abused to go after women who have had miscarriages. Look up the case of Purvi Patel in Indiana.

Nope. Never happened. At least not in my lifetime, and I'm old enough to remember when abortion was illegal.

It was also considered acceptable to beat your wife... we have evolved since then.

Nope, they really didn't. muskets were kind of useless for hunting. People either ate domesticated animals or if they did kill wild animals, they used traps.

In fact, the reason why the National Rifle Association was formed was because an ex-Union General was horrified by how little American men knew about guns before the Civil War.
And we get back to where we began, a complete circle you think murder laws are stupid and it should be legal

And we get back to where we began, a complete circle you think murder laws are stupid and it should be legal
They just think murder should be legal under certain sincerely held opinions. Killing babies should be legal. Killing whites and Asians should be legal.

When the Founding Slave Rapists said, "the People" they meant white, property owning males.
^this/that^ is what happens when the TV is allowed to think for you joe...it is your wing of the party that has pretended to embrace that document, especially when it was couched in "constitutional rights" that you/they do not believe in to advance the ideals you attribute to the framers [you even pretended you didn't view it as a "suicide note"]...

As I said earlier, white liberals have a disdain for the constitution and you have just shown yours...

hey joe, does the ACLU do a good job in protecting the principles and ideals of the constitution?

Guns in Colonial times were expensive and not really practical for much.
joe, move away from the TV... most everyone hunted back then making them not only practical but by extension necessary...how much did a gun cost anyway joe? [pretty sure that wasn't on your TV so i'm gonna guess no price will be forth coming]

Which is why only the elite owned them
and without the second Amendment that would actually be true this time around
Bullshit. Abortion happens because WOMEN want it to happen.

which is how we know the white liberal MEN who are gung-ho on the issue have another use for it

THere isn't an abortion truck snatching ladies off the streets making them get abortions.
unless of course some lefty feels the need for a slam dunk contest
Also, women have been having abortions throughout history.
But only since the fifties have white liberals found its "proper" use in minority communities!

Last edited:
No. It doesn't have the capacity to think etc and cannot survive with care for years.
A bunch of cells cannot be given the status.

You are a human being. Nothong like a miniscule foetus.
When an egg is fertiliser, approximately 80 to 100 can fit inside the eye of a needle hole. That is not a human being

Not in my opinion.

I agree

I agree

Exactly but all those who protest outside clinics have never adopted one child. They are not pro life. They are pro birth.

Quite a noble gesture.
My point is that one must state when a human life begins in order to be intellectually honest in a discussion of abortion.

Just saying you disagree with my opinion of when life begins isn't the start of a rational debate.

Plenty of abortion protesters would love to adopt a baby. Many Americans go to foreign countries due to the abortion fueled shortage of adoptable babies. That's not a valid argument at all.

No, the cause was, "some asshole had a gun and his anger made him do something he ended up regretting for the rest of his life in prison."
That is not what your link says, your link debunks your claim and says it was caused by dog feces, noise and trash,

even you make that claim in the post:
It just makes it easier to kill your neighbor over the dog shitting on your lawn
so why did he/she kill the neighbor joe?

Last edited:
When the Founding Slave Rapists said, "the People" they meant white, property owning males.
^this/that^ is what happens when the TV is allowed to think for you joe...it is your wing of the party that has pretended to embrace that document, especially when it was to advance the ideals of the framers [you even pretended you didn't view it as a "suicide note"]...

As I said earlier, white liberals have a disdain for the constitution and you have just shown yours...

hey joe, does the ACLU do a good job in protecting the principles and ideals of the constitution?

Guns in Colonial times were expensive and not really practical for much.
joe, move away from the TV... most everyone hunted back then making not only practical and by extension necessary...jow much did a gun cost anyway joe? [pretty sure that wasn't on your TV so i'm gonna guess no price will be forth coming]

Which is why only the elite owned them
and without the second Amendment that will actually be true this time around
Bullshit. Abortion happens because WOMEN want it to happen.
which is how we know the white liberal MEN who are gung-ho on the issue have another use for it

THere isn't an abortion truck snatching ladies off the streets making them get abortions.
would you convict anyone who did do that? or do you draw the line at fetus basketball?
Also, women have been having abortions throughout history.
of course they have, cuz men like you needed basketballs

Last edited:
The first is that Sanger didn't support legal abortion. Abortion in the 1920's was a fairly dangerous proposition before anti-biotics were invented.
The taking of a life...by Margaret Sangar
Margaret Sanger opposed abortion and sharply distinguished it from birth control. She believed that the latter is a fundamental right of women and the former is a shameful crime.[134]: 36–37 [23]: 125  In 1916, when she opened her first birth control clinic, she was employing harsh rhetoric against abortion. Flyers she distributed to women exhorted them in all capitals: "Do not kill, do not take life, but prevent."[135]: 155  Sanger's patients at that time were told "that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but it was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun."[16]: 217  Sanger consistently distanced herself from any calls for legal access to abortion, arguing that legal access to contraceptives would remove the need for abortion.[136] Ann Hibner Koblitz has argued that Sanger's anti-abortion stance contributed to the further stigmatization of abortion and impeded the growth of the broader reproductive rights movement.[13

Last edited:
Here's the problem. 2/3rds of Zygote don't attach to the uterine wall. But we don't hold funerals for tampons.

200,000 pregnancies that do attach miscarry. We don't treat every miscarriage as a murder investigation.
That doesn't tell me when you think a human life begins.
we force people to do things all the time. Not a valid argument.
Countries commit genocide "all the time." Frequent occurrence doesn't make wrong into right.
The problem "libertarians" have is that they have thrown in with the religious crazies in the GOP Big Tent.
Not this one.

When does a new human life begin?

My point is that one must state when a human life begins in order to be intellectually honest in a discussion of abortion.

Just saying you disagree with my opinion of when life begins isn't the start of a rational debate.

Plenty of abortion protesters would love to adopt a baby. Many Americans go to foreign countries due to the abortion fueled shortage of adoptable babies. That's not a valid argument at all.
I don't care what you think. When they rely on religion as justification for doing anything it is wrong from the start and has no validity.
I suspect you might be a godbotherer also and have the same justifications.

The hypocrisy of it all is they are pro birth not pro life. A unwanted child grows up in poverty, the teenager is ridiculed by the likes of Republican Jesus junkies for not having a job etc, frowned upon by society. You don't care about the kid or parent immediately after the birth except for what's stated above.
Are you happy with the millions of unwanted children in Africa because they do not have access tobsbortion and their hideous religion will not allow contraception?
Where's your compassion for pro life there you hypocrit?
Then republicans usually ridicule Gates for financing vacinnes to help save them by suggesting he us depopulating the world. You brain dead idiots.

How's that for a valid argument? Put your religious spin on that and see how you go.

No your post implies a person doesn't know right from wrong unless taught
Read it again dickhead. It says a foetus.
You godbotherers think morals are a gift from God. If there were no religions, what would be your first act of violence because you weren't gifted morals?
You probably wouldn't change a thing because mmorals are inherited.
A foetus doesn't know it's alive for months, has no expectations, no fear, has no morals or principles.

Keep your religion out of the debate.

You godbotherers think morals are a gift from God. If there were no religions, what would be your first act of violence because you weren't gifted morals?
A foetus doesn't know it's alive for months, has no expectations, no fear, has no morals or principles.

I keep asking you the same question and you want to deflect, again sir, do you think people are born with out knowing right from wrong?

Wait so you do think people are born with out morals, nope people know from birth killing is wrong

Wait so you do think people are born with out morals, nope people know from birth killing is wrong
A foetus is born without knowing what attributes he possesses if any.
I've never heard of an adult teaching the evil of killing to a newborn. Is that what youre saying?

Religion has atrophied your brain. Stick with your filthy bible.

Forum List

Back