Banning Abortion- A fool's errand

I don't care what you think. When they rely on religion as justification for doing anything it is wrong from the start and has no validity.
I suspect you might be a godbotherer also and have the same justifications.

The hypocrisy of it all is they are pro birth not pro life. A unwanted child grows up in poverty, the teenager is ridiculed by the likes of Republican Jesus junkies for not having a job etc, frowned upon by society. You don't care about the kid or parent immediately after the birth except for what's stated above.
Are you happy with the millions of unwanted children in Africa because they do not have access tobsbortion and their hideous religion will not allow contraception?
Where's your compassion for pro life there you hypocrit?
Then republicans usually ridicule Gates for financing vacinnes to help save them by suggesting he us depopulating the world. You brain dead idiots.

How's that for a valid argument? Put your religious spin on that and see how you go.
That was a lot of words when you could have just said "no, I'm not intellectually honest enough to say when a human life begins."

In the US, there are far too many people waiting to adopt babies to speak honestly of "unwanted children."

That was a lot of words when you could have just said "no, I'm not intellectually honest enough to say when a human life begins."

In the US, there are far too many people waiting to adopt babies to speak honestly of "unwanted children."
Rubbish. There's no evidence if that and those pius sanctamonious bitches wouldn't rear a child from a Democrat background and from poverty. They'd rather picket the clinic and make hypocrits of themselves.

Read it again dickhead. It says a foetus.
You godbotherers think morals are a gift from God. If there were no religions, what would be your first act of violence because you weren't gifted morals?
You probably wouldn't change a thing because mmorals are inherited.
A foetus doesn't know it's alive for months, has no expectations, no fear, has no morals or principles.
Keep your religion out of the debate.
Thank you for further illustrating your ignorance, bigotry and irrational fear.

A foetus is born without knowing what attributes he possesses if any.
I've never heard of an adult teaching the evil of killing to a newborn. Is that what youre saying?
Religion has atrophied your brain. Stick with your filthy bible.
Thank you for further illustrating your ignorance, bigotry and irrational fear.

Well, people want to control other people's bodies with covid Vax, so why not control abortions.
You're right but they had their freedom to reject the offer. now we find the God botherers want roe v wade overturned to make abortions illegal.
Where is women's freedoms in that?
Why shouldn't they have the same right over their bodies as any one else?

Rubbish. There's no evidence if that and those pius sanctamonious bitches wouldn't rear a child from a Democrat background and from poverty. They'd rather picket the clinic and make hypocrits of themselves.
So, now I have two reasons to stop trying to have a debate with you.

While it is difficult to find an exact, accurate number to answer this question, Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 waiting families for every one child who is placed for adoption.

Your answer is to personally attack those waiting to adopt? With no evidence whatsoever?

Exactly what I might expect from someone too intellectually dishonest to state when he believes that human life begins.

Not sure why that is such a scary question.

The number of children without families in Africa has nothing to do with abortion access. The causes are the numerous wars. The horrific rape and murder of women and an ongoing AIDS crisis still spreading and killing. Children die easily in Africa, it would be surprising if abortion was even an issue.

^this/that^ is what happens when the TV

Wow, I'm sorry you wasted so much time trolling for me to ignore it all because you added nothing to the conversation.

That doesn't tell me when you think a human life begins.

That's an easy one. Life began billions of years ago and is an ongoing process.

Countries commit genocide "all the time." Frequent occurrence doesn't make wrong into right.

You are one of these LIbertarian Children who thinks people are only evil when they have governments, aren't you?

That's an easy one. Life began billions of years ago and is an ongoing process.
Right, which is why I specifically asked "when does a human life begin?"

When you make up your own questions to answer, you obviously cannot answer the real question.
You are one of these LIbertarian Children who thinks people are only evil when they have governments, aren't you?
No, I think that excessive government allows people's evil more power, while reducing the power of people's good.

Right, which is why I specifically asked "when does a human life begin?"

When you make up your own questions to answer, you obviously cannot answer the real question.

Okay, Human life began 7 million years ago... depending which species you want to count as the first humans... Do we just go with Genus Homo, or do we also include the Australopithecus

Human life begins at birth... that's when we issue a CERTIFICATE saying a human life has started.

Okay, Human life began 7 million years ago... depending which species you want to count as the first humans... Do we just go with Genus Homo, or do we also include the Australopithecus

Human life begins at birth... that's when we issue a CERTIFICATE saying a human life has started.
At least you were finally honest enough to give a straight answer.

A foetus is born without knowing what attributes he possesses if any.
I've never heard of an adult teaching the evil of killing to a newborn. Is that what youre saying?

Religion has atrophied your brain. Stick with your filthy bible.
All you talk about is fucking religion no one needs to listen to some priest to know that murder, stealing, lying, raping is fucking wrong

All you talk about is fucking religion no one needs to listen to some priest to know that murder, stealing, lying, raping is fucking wrong
Good. Tell those religious bigots atheists have all those qualities that believers do without the crutch of a celestial dictatorship

Wow, I'm sorry you wasted so much time trolling for me to ignore it all because you added nothing to the conversation.
v did I mention how you continuously contradict yourself ?v
Are you still here, you black hole of emotional need?
Like I said, it's a mystery as to how you can keep coming back for more after the brutality of verbal assaults the forum levels against you, if your return isn't emotional then that just leaves mental!

You're right but they had their freedom to reject the offer. now we find the God botherers want roe v wade overturned to make abortions illegal.
Where is women's freedoms in that?
Why shouldn't they have the same right over their bodies as any one else?
They do have a choice and freedom, and they should exercise their freedom and choice before conceiving as opposed to, "What the fuck have I done".

If you want freedom and choices, you need to be responsible in using them, when you can't, they're restricted. Then they have the audacity to blame others because they couldn't be responsible.

Colin norris , do you want kids? If you're a bloke, talk to a female who would like a kid and have intercourse. If you're a female, talk to a male who would like a kid and have intercourse.

If you both want sex , but don't want a kid, either use one or two protections (pill and condom), or choose an alternative orifice. Why not just practice mutual oral (69), and flip a coin to see who gets the best view.

Is there any part of that that you think a rational adult would struggle with?

Colin norris , do you want kids? If you're a bloke, talk to a female who would like a kid and have intercourse. If you're a female, talk to a male who would like a kid and have intercourse.

If you both want sex , but don't want a kid, either use one or two protections (pill and condom), or choose an alternative orifice. Why not just practice mutual oral (69), and flip a coin to see who gets the best view.

Is there any part of that that you think a rational adult would struggle with?
Oh dear. Now you've relied on sex education as a defence.
Your ignorance qualified you for retrospective abortion

Forum List

Back