Baltimore arrests tranny and put him/shim/it in male jail and say "Too bad" haha!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Transgender woman arrested in Baltimore forced to stay in male holding cell

Well....America is quickly running out of places where common sense still exists. Some sports cultures. Some military. And some law enforcement areas.

Baltimore jails are apparently one of the last frontiers.

They arrested a transgender woman. In other words...a dude with dick and balls claiming he is a woman.

They put him/shim/it into the male jail. Basically. ...prisoners with dick and balls go into this area. This prisoner had dick and balls. He goes here.

The article words it as saying the tranny was "assigned" a male gender at birth. No....you were born a male. And are still a male.

So of course...the mentally defective morons are angry.

Baltimore jails response? "Too bad."

pa-gif

I've read that all prisons put transsexuals into the same population as their birth sex. That includes those who have gone all the way through surgery.

Women in male population, men in women's population = cruel and unusual punishment.

"The article words it as saying the tranny was "assigned" a male gender at birth. No....you were born a male. And are still a male."

You're an incredibly ignorant and mean spirited person. Educate yourself and then see if you can remember when you were still a human being.

I've read that all prisons put transsexuals into the same population as their birth sex. That includes those who have gone all the way through surgery.

Women in male population, men in women's population = cruel and unusual punishment.

"The article words it as saying the tranny was "assigned" a male gender at birth. No....you were born a male. And are still a male."

You're an incredibly ignorant and mean spirited person. Educate yourself and then see if you can remember when you were still a human being.

So if a human comes into a jail....and it has a dick and balls....which holding cell do they go in? The one with other dick/balls or the one with only vaginas?

Transgender woman arrested in Baltimore forced to stay in male holding cell

Well....America is quickly running out of places where common sense still exists. Some sports cultures. Some military. And some law enforcement areas.

Baltimore jails are apparently one of the last frontiers.

They arrested a transgender woman. In other words...a dude with dick and balls claiming he is a woman.

They put him/shim/it into the male jail. Basically. ...prisoners with dick and balls go into this area. This prisoner had dick and balls. He goes here.

The article words it as saying the tranny was "assigned" a male gender at birth. No....you were born a male. And are still a male.

So of course...the mentally defective morons are angry.

Baltimore jails response? "Too bad."

pa-gif
Now somebody explain why this Tranny doesn't like being with a bunch of horny men.

I am not so sure; being assigned a "jail wife" to help with probity may be beneficial to some who may have gender related issues.

It all comes down to this.

If a human drops its pants and you see a penis...would you believe its a woman? The entire question comes down to this.

I see a penis? Thats a dude. Period. End of debate. You can be a homo if you want. Go for it. But still a male.

If a human drops its pants and you see a penis...would you believe its a woman? The entire question comes down to this.

I see a penis? Thats a dude. Period. End of debate. You can be a homo if you want. Go for it. But still a male.

You realize there are men with penises who were born women right? Are they men? Or women.

You realize there are men with penises who were born women right? Are they men? Or women.

Can their penis create a baby when functioning 100% properly? If not...it aint a penis. (I say 100% properly because some men are sterile).

Getting a fake penis patched over their woman hole doesnt make them a man.

A clit is a small penis......They were so ashamed the enlarged the anus and called it a vag...

Can their penis create a baby when functioning 100% properly? If not...it aint a penis. (I say 100% properly because some men are sterile).

Isn't a fake penis. It's very much a real one. Wonders of plastic surgery.

Isn't a fake penis. It's very much a real one. Wonders of plastic surgery.

Again...when functioning 100% properly...can it create a child when used with a woman? If not...its fake.

Think a lot of society's resistance to these procedures reveals a sense of inadequacy for the one that opposes it. They may not feel manly enough, or womanly enough when confronted by someone superficially at least, more manly/womanly than they feel about themselves. A kind of 'macho-envy' if you like.

Cuz it's all about the dick, right?

Dick and vagina. How else do you determine gender?

The Crocodile Hunter used to stick his finger inside alligators to figure out if it was male or female.

Never heard him say "Aye...this gatah has a penis....buuuut....I think it may be a faymale."

Forum List

Back