If a man gets life in prison; Claim tranny and life with all females????

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The tranny movement is picking up steam. They see gays getting all this love and think nows their time too. Hell...these days...its all but criminal to.hold any anti gay anything opinion.

So.....

What if a man commits a crime and gets life in prison. And...he claims he is a woman. Like Bruce Genner. All woman.

Should his feelings be respected....and he be seen as a she and put into the female gender prison? Imagine...a "man" in an all female prison.

The only available penis...in a jail full of hundreds of lonely women with obviously low morals????

Hmmmmm........

I've seen some of the women they have in prison, you better stay on the men's side, some are cuter...

The tranny movement is picking up steam. They see gays getting all this love and think nows their time too. Hell...these days...its all but criminal to.hold any anti gay anything opinion.

So.....

What if a man commits a crime and gets life in prison. And...he claims he is a woman. Like Bruce Genner. All woman.

Should his feelings be respected....and he be seen as a she and put into the female gender prison? Imagine...a "man" in an all female prison.

The only available penis...in a jail full of hundreds of lonely women with obviously low morals????

Hmmmmm........

just when I think you can't get any lower and any more hateful and stupid and any more IGNORANT, you prove me wrong.

You won't do it but again, I would suggest you educate yourself on the FACTS of transsexualism.

A sexually confused and threatened homophobe already posted one ignorant hate thread on this. Maybe you could ask the mods to combine them.

Robert Kosilek is a killer of women. While in prison serving a life sentence he demanded a sex change operation and transferrence to a woman's prison.

What could possibly go wrong with that?

So.....

Hmmmmm........

As long as they have the male equipment, at least in Ohio, they are placed in male prisons.

So.....

Hmmmmm........

just when I think you can't get any lower and any more hateful and stupid and any more IGNORANT, you prove me wrong.

You won't do it but again, I would suggest you educate yourself on the FACTS of transsexualism.

A sexually confused and threatened homophobe already posted one ignorant hate thread on this. Maybe you could ask the mods to combine them.

Haha I hit a nerve I see.

As a transracial black man who was assigned whiteness at birth...I find your criticism of me racist. Why do you hate black men like me?

Robert Kosilek is a killer of women. While in prison serving a life sentence he demanded a sex change operation and transferrence to a woman's prison.

What could possibly go wrong with that?
What happened?

Okay, so I read the WIKI account of this person. He is a murderer who brutally murdered his wife. I have no sympathy for murderers and I do not believe the government should be using taxpayer dollars for sex reassignment surgery for murderers. I agree with this:

"An editorial in the Los Angeles Times noted that cost was not the issue, since the cost of the surgery would be offset by the lesser expense of housing Kosilek in a women's prison and avoid the costs associated with Kosilek's attacks on her own body. It nevertheless thought that sex reassignment surgery was "medical attention that is above and beyond the community standard of care", noting that private insurance companies and Medicare do not cover it. It offered the "generally recognized standard of insurance coverage" as the standard to be used in providing medical services to the incarcerated"

Last edited:

So.....

Hmmmmm........

Haha I hit a nerve I see.

As a transracial black man who was assigned whiteness at birth...I find your criticism of me racist. Why do you hate black men like me?
Because whatever race or color you are, you are just an out and out jackass and that trumps everything else.

So.....

Hmmmmm........

As long as they have the male equipment, at least in Ohio, they are placed in male prisons.
Prisons are huge. I think there should be a special wing for gays and transexual inmates so they are not abused by the larger, hetero population.

So.....

Hmmmmm........
Depends on the individual and the circumstances. It would be much better to have a third prison system to handle such cases.

Being 'anti-gay' is certainly an indefensible position for anyone, and worthy of contempt.
Being of another opinion or view from those identifying as 'gay' and putting that opinion forward, even vigorously, is not the same thing.

So.....

Hmmmmm........

Prisons are huge. I think there should be a special wing for gays and transexual inmates so they are not abused by the larger, hetero population.

In other words....a coed wing? Yeah. Im sure that would work fine....til all males claimed to be transgender to get in it.

Or do you mean separate wings for males and females. And tranny men. And another for.tranny women. And one for gay men. And gay women.

Then another for black tranny straight men. And one for.black tranny gay men. Then another for the same two of other races.

And what about dwarfs?

Seriously....what tha fuck?

Male and Female. Thats all.

So.....

Hmmmmm........

In other words....a coed wing? Yeah. Im sure that would work fine....til all males claimed to be transgender to get in it.

Or do you mean separate wings for males and females. And tranny men. And another for.tranny women. And one for gay men. And gay women.

Then another for black tranny straight men. And one for.black tranny gay men. Then another for the same two of other races.

And what about dwarfs?

Yeah, I know: for simple folks like you, the world is a simple place.

So.....

Hmmmmm........

And what about dwarfs?

It prison, not a youth camp, or a hotel.

So.....

Hmmmmm........

And what about dwarfs?

Thats it! That's what I want, my own, private prison!

So.....

Hmmmmm........

And what about dwarfs?

So again you offer no solutions.

Only morons can be asked "Is this human with a penis a man or woman" and then be confused and offer an essay question response.

Typical American response. Anything that might even resemble an intellectual effort is 'confused'.

Most prisons do have blocks where those who face danger from general population are housed. They are a conglomerate of pedophiles, ex-gang members, trannies, gays, snitches and the like. These comprise the lowest of the low in penal institutions.

So.....

Hmmmmm........

You should try that.

Forum List

Back